Phera-bol and Tren-X

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    100%

Phera-bol and Tren-X

How should I cycle these two products? Are there any supps I should take along with it? EFA's, Vit's, NAC, Milk thistle?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Spike88 as in born in 88?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    100%

no as in 88 was my college football number, I am 25
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

well, i think you need to do alot more research before you take these compounds.
    *Points to the steroid forum*

I would cycle it like this:

Week 1
    -1 Cap Pherabol / 2 caps Tren-X
    Week 2
    -2 Caps Pherabol / 2 caps Tren-X
    Week 3

Tren-X is the same compound as Finigen-X, and Pherabol is the same as Pheraplex if that helps you.

You need support supplements, which you can buy ANABOLICINNOVATIONS.COM >> Cycle Support which has everything you need.

And you need a post cycle therapy plan which includes SERM like Tamoxifen. If you don't know what PCT or SERM is, you need to read more.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    100%

my plan was to pct with nolvadex xt, I also have a bottle of NAC. do i need more than this? Will phera-bol and tren-x go well together. I also have winztrol, should i plug this into the cycle somehow? This will only be my second cycle, I am pretty sure I did not do the first one right but I was still very satisfied with the results.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    100%

I take flax, multi's, GABA, and b-complex year round I assume I can continue with these. I have read a little about fenugreek and I am considering this in the post cycle? Any thoughts?
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows
    well, i think you need to do alot more research before you take these compounds.
    *Points to the steroid forum*

I would cycle it like this:

Week 1
    -1 Cap Pherabol / 2 caps Tren-X
    Week 2
    Week 3

Tren-X is the same compound as Finigen-X, and Pherabol is the same as Pheraplex if that helps you.

You need support supplements, which you can buy ANABOLICINNOVATIONS.COM >> Cycle Support which has everything you need.

And you need a post cycle therapy plan which includes SERM like Tamoxifen. If you don't know what post cycle therapy or SERM is, you need to read more.
    I believe the Cycle should look like this.

Week 1 - 2 Caps or 20mg of Pherabol / 3 Caps or 75mg of Tren-X
    Week 2 - Same
    Week 3 - 3 Caps or 30 mg of Pherabol / 3 Caps or 75mg of Tren-X
    Week 4 - 3 Caps or 30mg of Pherabol / 4 Caps or 100mg of Tren-X
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.21%

Quote Originally Posted by gotripped
    I believe the Cycle should look like this.

Week 1 - 2 Caps or 20mg of Pherabol / 3 Caps or 75mg of Tren-X
    Week 2 - Same
    Week 3 - 3 Caps or 30 mg of Pherabol / 3 Caps or 75mg of Tren-X
    Week 4 - 3 Caps or 30mg of Pherabol / 4 Caps or 100mg of Tren-X
    i agree. start off with at LEAST 75mg tren-x and 20mg PP. try 30mg and if you dont like it, go back down to 20mg. same goes for tren-x, try it @ 100mg. save the winzstrol, you wont see that much extra and no need to get crazy and stack 3 orals. save it to run with another cycle of phera-bol or superdrol or something down the line. do a search for proper PCT, get yourself some nolva, not nolvadex xt - its not the same thing but run both of them during your PCT. CEE, BCAA, and fenugreek are cheap and can be run to help retain your gains. good luck, do a little more searching before you start. you have the right idea but you need to fill in a few gaps.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    100%

thanks for the advice, it has been very helpful
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    100%

Quote Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post
    i agree. start off with at LEAST 75mg tren-x and 20mg PP. try 30mg and if you dont like it, go back down to 20mg. same goes for tren-x, try it @ 100mg. save the winzstrol, you wont see that much extra and no need to get crazy and stack 3 orals. save it to run with another cycle of phera-bol or superdrol or something down the line. do a search for proper post cycle therapy, get yourself some nolva, not nolvadex xt - its not the same thing but run both of them during your post cycle therapy. CEE, BCAA, and fenugreek are cheap and can be run to help retain your gains. good luck, do a little more searching before you start. you have the right idea but you need to fill in a few gaps.
    I know this is an old thread but I could really use an update.

Are you recommending at least 75MG of Tren-x per day or per dose. Since Tren-x is 25mg per pill and usually taken three times per day, 75MG per day would be the same dose that is recommended by the manufacture right? 75mg per dose however would seem like a huge dose. Is that safe?

On my last cycle I took 25mg x 3 per day for the first week. Then took 50mg x 3 per day for another three weeks.

I felt great had good gains in strength and mass. But does this sound like too much for my liver? It's my understanding that Tren-x is very liver toxic.

Thanks!
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

its not methylated so why or who told you its very liver toxic? not to say non methylated substances cant be toxic but i never heard of finigen-x as being toxic so did you see this from someones blood report???

either way look up diplomats logs and youll find he was dosing double the rec and doing fine, doesnt mean DO IT just saying most found they HAD to dose more to get good results... i think your dosing schedule looks fine.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.21%

Quote Originally Posted by Blowinup View Post
    I know this is an old thread but I could really use an update.

Are you recommending at least 75MG of Tren-x per day or per dose. Since Tren-x is 25mg per pill and usually taken three times per day, 75MG per day would be the same dose that is recommended by the manufacture right? 75mg per dose however would seem like a huge dose. Is that safe?

On my last cycle I took 25mg x 3 per day for the first week. Then took 50mg x 3 per day for another three weeks.

I felt great had good gains in strength and mass. But does this sound like too much for my liver? It's my understanding that Tren-x is very liver toxic.

Thanks!
    well the recommended dose is 25mg x 3 a day (fairly decent, i think its on the weak side but great to start off and try with). so lets do the math. 25 x 3 equals ??? .... 75mg. yayyyy! same as what i recommended, same as you dosed! if it is a large dose or has ED next to it, its each day. if it says 75mg split or 25 x 3 or something then that is the amount per dose.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    100%

well the recommended dose is 25mg x 3 a day (fairly decent, i think its on the weak side but great to start off and try with). so lets do the math. 25 x 3 equals ??? .... 75mg. yayyyy! same as what i recommended, same as you dosed!
    LOL... Well kinda, but not really. I only did the manufacturer's recommended dose of 25 x 3 first a quarter of my cycle. the rest of the time I did 50 x 3. I thought I mentioned that. And my question was do you think the later dose is to much. Did I miss your answer?

if it is a large dose or has ED next to it, its each day. if it says 75mg split or 25 x 3 or something then that is the amount per dose.
    I don't think you or gotripped actually specified weather your weekly dosage was per day or per dose (or at least it wasn't apparent to me). That's why I was looking for clarification.

Thanks for the tip on the ED spec.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tren-x and Phera-bol
    By stros5 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-25-2012, 02:20 AM
  2. can i stack epi/phera/winstrol/d-bol and anadrol?
    By mooch2321 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 09:50 PM
  3. D-bol or S-drol with test and tren?
    By motiv8er in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 09:50 PM
  4. HELLLPP!!!!!!!! Phera-bol and ALRI Restore
    By dgreen013 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 10:46 PM
  5. MEGA-TREN, PHERA-PLEX and ZOL