newbie ?

choke5050

Awards
been back to lifting after taking some time off to let my body recoup.
my question is this, what are peoples thoughts on supplementing with jungle warfare vs a stack of activate and rebound? It seems like the jungle warfare is more convenient with less pills to take. my goal is to get bigger/stronger for judo without any side effects.
I've got a lot of good info off this forum but could'nt find a comparision. thanks in advance fellas

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Thats a tough one to compare, without having tried the Jungle Warfare or Activate.
They both seem to get great reviews..... I'd guess the quicker more pronounced effects would come from the Activate and some Rebound Reloaded.

Consider this a bump to get you an answer from someone who has tried both.

choke5050

Awards
lanbane thanks. i'm new to adding any supp's to my routine. thanks for oyur input. anyone else?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Bump cause I haven't used Jungle warfare so I wouldn't know from personal experience.

choke5050

Awards
activat and rebound

Hello all
Noone seems to be able to compare the 2 so how many people have experience with activate and rebound?
Anyone use the stack while doing sport and lifting together?
Thanks again

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Hello all
Noone seems to be able to compare the 2 so how many people have experience with activate and rebound?
Anyone use the stack while doing sport and lifting together?
Thanks again
hey Choke.... Have a look down in the Designer Supplements section of the forum. Lots of info there on Activate and RR.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Training Forum 6
Anabolics 4
Supplements 4
Anabolics 9