- 08-28-2006, 04:43 PM
been back to lifting after taking some time off to let my body.
my question is this, what are peoples thoughts on supplementing with jungle warfare vs a stack of activate and rebound? It seems like the jungle warfare is more convenient with less pills to take. my goal is to get bigger/stronger for judo without any side effects.
I've got a lot of good info off this forum but could'nt find a comparision. thanks in advance fellas
- 08-29-2006, 03:54 PM
Thats a tough one to compare, without having tried the Jungle Warfare or Activate.
They both seem to get great reviews..... I'd guess the quicker more pronounced effects would come from the Activate and some Rebound Reloaded.
Consider this a bump to get you an answer from someone who has tried both.
- 08-29-2006, 10:05 PM
08-29-2006, 11:17 PM
08-30-2006, 09:10 AM
activat and rebound
Noone seems to be able to compare the 2 so how many people have experience with activate and rebound?
Anyone use the stack while doing sport and lifting together?
08-30-2006, 09:32 AM
hey Choke.... Have a look down in the Designer Supplements section of the forum. Lots of info there on Activate and RR.Originally Posted by choke5050
Similar Forum Threads
- By The Answer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-27-2003, 11:06 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum General ChatReplies: 21Last Post: 01-10-2003, 11:37 AM
- By metacat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 12-28-2002, 01:24 PM
- By wojo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2002, 03:41 PM
- By chosen5 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-28-2002, 01:05 AM