T-HEAT vs. Lipoderm

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Update....As I expected the results are similar to Lipoderm. Water retention and fat loss seems to be the same. The only difference is the details I mentioned above but so far I'm liking it. Seems to be a good product like Lipoderm.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. Bobo wondering what your status is. I'm considering if I should get T-Heat or Lipoderm again. I've had good results with lipoderm but would like to support this site if T-Heat is just as good.
    •   

3. If anyone is planning on using heat or lipo during the summer months and is bothered by the water retention, it helps to add some caffeine to the bottle. maybe even a splash of T3

4. Lgoosey, you mention adding caffeine to the bottle. Is it ok to just crush up something such as prolab tablets and add them directly, and how much caffeine can be dissolved in a bottle of the stuff?

5. I used caffeine powder removed from caps. I suppose crushing pills would be fine so as long as one makes sure the powder is crushed finely. I don't know the limit but I tried 7 grams in a bottle of lipo and it was fine. I remember hearing of someone trying 9 grams and maybe more. Depending on your source of caffeine, it may contain a filler which some say to remove. I am unsure if mine contained one, nevertheless I was too lazy to do so anyways and saw nothing out of the ordinary to note.
    •   

6. Originally posted by max silver
    Lgoosey, you mention adding caffeine to the bottle. Is it ok to just crush up something such as prolab tablets and add them directly, and how much caffeine can be dissolved in a bottle of the stuff?
    Your best bet may be SciFit caffeine, if I remember correctly it is 200mg caffeine with virtually no filler.

7. Just what I used

8. How about using the T Heat or Lipoderm, and swallowing the caffine instead of putting the stuff in the solutions?

9. Sure, if it makes you happy but the point of putting it in the solution is for it to act locally to help combat water renention and possibly aid in fat loss.

10. Do you guys happen to know of any good ways to remove any possible fillers from caffeine tablets? I think that the stuff is water soluble, so what I was considering was placing the crushed tablets in a heated solution, and then quickly cooling the stuff down in the freezer. Once the entire solution has cooled, I would then run the solution through a coffee filter, hopefully being left with a caffeine/water solution at that point. Then it would just be a matter of allowing the water to try at that point, being left with pure caffeine powder at that point. Any thoughts?

11. max, do a search on the Avant board for this, there is quite a deal of useful info on filtering and adding various things, caffeine specifically.

12. I'm just about done so the verdict is:

It works the same IMO. No better, no worse.

Now from reading the literature it still looks as if Par's delivery is still superior (never really questioned that) but the results were about the same. Its tough to measure and get any type of accurate reading except for looking in the mirror and knowing what happened before, but I feel confident in saying it works around the same.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

13. Thanks for the update bobo.

14. good to know, i got a bottle too, waiting to use it until after my T3 cycle though.. Think I should use it along with the T3?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DCP + Heat vs OEP +Erase
    By TeamT10 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 08:14 PM
  2. HEAT vs. ICE
    By ScottyDoc in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 01:49 PM
  3. Naplam vs Lipoderm Ultra
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplements