3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any of our board sponsors is a good place to buy. They all have great prices and are awesome to deal with!

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My vote goes to Nutraplanet. The selection and prices are great, and customer service is stellar.

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
from all of our board sponsors, pick one, they are all good

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
NutraPlanet. Without a doubt.

Sam is the #1 Stunna of supplements salesmen.

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
all the board sponsors are great! nutra to island to ibe.. the list goes on and on.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
IMO, it used to be 1fast400 until they changed management... Now, the 3 out of the last 4 of my orders have been more than a week late. Never used nutraplanet, but all I've heard is good things.

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
u can't go wrong, i've gone through island, cnw, and my last order was through nutra. Can't beat the bundle prices of nutra and he through in a ton of freebies, like a shaker cup, 4 magazines, and it was great pricing and shipping was great too.

Can't go wrong with these guys.

And island had the quickest shipping ever, just search through and see if there is a stack that you want, because you can get 2 for the price on 1 a lot of times if u search the 3 sites.

goldlifter

Awards
i used to order TONS from 1fast but they refuse to address an order issue with me so all my biz goes to nutraplanet now

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I've had nothing but great experiences with Nutra Planet and Custom Nutrition Warehouse

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
GNC has awesome prices and very knowledgeable salespeople. No wait, GNC is terribly overpriced and staffed by numbskulls. I hate when that happens.

Nutra, CNW and Island have all been excellent (with most of my dealings have been with Sam).

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
GNC has awesome prices and very knowledgeable salespeople. No wait, GNC is terribly overpriced and staffed by numbskulls. I hate when that happens.

Nutra, CNW and Island have all been excellent (with most of my dealings have been with Sam).
I was about to reply with a "What?" but then I read the second line! BTW - don't forget about little ol' me!

rangaR

rangaR

Awards
I've been using DPS for a while, but lately I've been looking at various others.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Any of the board sponsors would be great. I trend towards Nutraplanet mostly but have had great experiences with the other board sponsors as well (notably IBE, Anabolic Innovations and Island). Big Matt is raising his hand here in this thread so I bet he'd love to sell you some protein powder.

sock

Awards
I've been using DPS for a while, but lately I've been looking at various others.
I have use them also. Very competitive. I think my next order is going to be an Anabolic Innovations product. I keep reading about those dam cookies. I got to try them.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
If Island doesnt have it, i get it from nutra. i find these two stores have the best overall prices. those are the only two places i shop at really. I love island, im in louisiana, they're not far from me in texas so if i order on monday, its @ my doorstep tuesday. you cant beat that.

jon1026

jon1026

Awards
I use DPSnutrition, Bulk Nutrition and sometimes Nutraplanet.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutraplanet is top. used to go to 1fast400, bb.com, discountanabolics. Nutra has the lowest shipping to Hawaii and the prices of the products themselves are the lowest i've seen.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
For a total supplement store, my business now goes to CNW. I was extremely loyal to 1fast400 (didn't they used to be a sponsor?), but latley they've not been as great for me. Go with CNW or any other sponsor and you're golden.