Controlled Labs GB + WB versus Mega Dose Cissus

Lonsdale

Awards
Right guys, i'm currently 86.4kg and my goal is to reach 89kg, (ie 185 aiming for 190lbs) with that added weight being lean body mass.

I'm 5'11 and have one year or so consistent training under my belt.

I'm doing DC training, which is basically a high intensity training style. Anyway, over the year i've amassed quite a few supplements, so which ones do you think i should take to help me reach my goal? I want to take one or the other, so I can guage their effectiveness so I know whether to purchase them again.

Controlled Labs Green Bulge Creatine + White Blood stack OR
Mega Dose Cissus (due to its supposed anabolic properties)

Which do you think would help me put on lean mass fastest?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Right guys, i'm currently 86.4kg and my goal is to reach 89kg, (ie 185 aiming for 190lbs) with that added weight being lean body mass.

I'm 5'11 and have one year or so consistent training under my belt.

I'm doing DC training, which is basically a high intensity training style. Anyway, over the year i've amassed quite a few supplements, so which ones do you think i should take to help me reach my goal? I want to take one or the other, so I can guage their effectiveness so I know whether to purchase them again.

Controlled Labs Green Bulge Creatine + White Blood stack OR
Mega Dose Cissus (due to its supposed anabolic properties)

Which do you think would help me put on lean mass fastest?

You cant compare a creatine product to an herbal product.

Creatine products will help you get stronger faster, what I would do is the GB with the Cissus, and skip the WB............or stack the GB with NOS precursor.

I dont really know if a mega dose of cissus is the key to lean muscle mass versus getting stronger and eating more.

You should look at a creatine product as a staple, not to be cycled or compared to an herbal product.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good advice, Chuck. In addition, there are many better choices than CL for supplements.

Lonsdale

Awards
Thing is, i've bought everything already, so it's a matter of using them up. People have likened Mega dose cissus to pro hormones without the side effects, so i'm comparing creatine and the cissus in that they both will put on mass.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
People have likened Mega dose cissus to pro hormones without the side effects.
Who? Seriously Cissus RX is good and all but it's not like a steroid without the side effects.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thing is, i've bought everything already, so it's a matter of using them up. People have likened Mega dose cissus to pro hormones without the side effects, so i'm comparing creatine and the cissus in that they both will put on mass.
well you might as well stack the gb/wb/and cissus

and get them used up.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good advice, Chuck. In addition, there are many better choices than CL for supplements.

do you not like CL?? I always fall for good advertising I love their ads. lol but usually stick with my tried and true sns

You cant compare a creatine product to an herbal product.

Creatine products will help you get stronger faster, what I would do is the GB with the Cissus, and skip the WB............or stack the GB with NOS precursor.

I dont really know if a mega dose of cissus is the key to lean muscle mass versus getting stronger and eating more.

You should look at a creatine product as a staple, not to be cycled or compared to an herbal product.
Pretty biased comparison. I say try both and report back. But discrediting cissus based on it herbal orgins as inferior to creatine is an opinion.

Epherdra?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Pretty biased comparison. I say try both and report back. But discrediting cissus based on it herbal orgins as inferior to creatine is an opinion.

Epherdra?
What? Thats not biased. You cannot compare creatine to an herbal product for any effect. Thats like comparing/asking should you take protein or superdrol for lean muscle gains.

Dont jump the gun as if I was saying cissus doesnt work. He's asking for a comparison to a creatine product. Its not like he asked about cissus v/s methoxy or 20-ECD.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Stack them all, IMO.

Personally, mega dose Cissus didnt do jack for me. CissusRX at the standard dose of 6caps/day (5-6g) works wonders - but I was a tester for the 'mega dose' trial and the results were less than satisfactory. Once I brought the dose back down to normal - I felt like I always do on Cissus. Elevated libido, great pumps at the gym and pain-free joints.

BV

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm actually stacking them all right now and liking it, so if you just wanna use em up, go for all at the same time.

Lonsdale

Awards
Thanks for the help guys, I really appreciate it. This is easily one of the most knowledgable bb forums on the net. I was half expecting some gimps to sarcastically answer "take more food" or "why not also take some Anator to alter your genetic structure" like they have when I asked this question over at IntenseMuscle.