My Blood Test Results

beefjerky

Awards
PP 10/20/20/20. PCT completed July 1. Test taken Aug 15.
Things out of range:
Potassium, Serum 5.7 H, reference 3.5 - 5.5
AST (SGOT) 103 H, reference 0 - 40
ALT (SGPT) 67 H, ref. 0 - 55

My Testosterone:
Serum 354, ref. 241 - 827
Free Test (Direct) 9.4 ref. 9.3 - 26.5

Unfortunately, I do not have basework to compare to. What do you make of this?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Your liver enzymes are high. Did you workout within a short time before going to the doctor? That can cause a high reading, The potassium I don't know, are you taking anything? You're barely above normal, maybe you drank vitamin water or a Gatorade or it's something in your diet perhaps.

The test is on the lower range of normal but that can honestly happen. Completing PCT doesn't mean your body is back where it started, it just means you completed PCT and hopefully gave your hormones enough of a whack back into the normal range to maintain some gains. While you may not have baseline readings, no doubt your doctor has previous records. See if he'll discuss them with you, mine did when I asked him to.

beefjerky

Awards
Actually I don't have previous results. This was a lab test ordered online.

I fasted the night before, woke up, and had the blood drawn, so no workout was "recent" and I hadn't even drank water since waking up. Was/am taking creatine every day though. However, had yet to take any on the day of the test.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
You probably want to do a little more post cycle therapy with AI or just go into a NHA (rebound and ActivaTe) stack to get your testosterone up.

What was PCT?

Are you taking any pain killer or alcohol?

newequation

Awards
How does the NHA stack increase your testosterone?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
How does the NHA stack increase your testosterone?
Rebound is an AI, so it blocks the formation of estrogen and signals your body to make more testosterone to fix the imbalance. ActivaTe binds with SHBG to make more testosterone bioavailable within your system instead of leaving it bound.

beefjerky

Awards
My PCT:
wk1: 40mg Nolva, 75mg ReboundXT, 3 fenugreek caps 1.1g Saw palmetto
wk2: 30mg Nolva, 50mg ReboundXT, 4 fenugreek caps 1.1g saw palmetto
wk3: 20mg Nolva, 50mg ReboundXT, 5 fenugreek caps 1.1g saw palmetto
wk4: 10mg Nolva, 25mgReboundXT, 6 fenugreek caps 1.1g saw palmetto

I just jumped back onto Cissus @ 6 caps/ day, and started Jungle Warfare @ 3/day yesterday. Should I also throw in rebound? At what amt?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
My post cycle therapy:
wk1: 40mg Nolva, 75mg ReboundXT, 3 fenugreek caps 1.1g Saw palmetto
wk2: 30mg Nolva, 50mg ReboundXT, 4 fenugreek caps 1.1g saw palmetto
wk3: 20mg Nolva, 50mg ReboundXT, 5 fenugreek caps 1.1g saw palmetto
wk4: 10mg Nolva, 25mgReboundXT, 6 fenugreek caps 1.1g saw palmetto

I just jumped back onto Cissus @ 6 caps/ day, and started Jungle Warfare @ 3/day yesterday. Should I also throw in rebound? At what amt?
From what I recall the general consensus now is rebound should be run inverse to the SERM. Not to say your dosing caused your lower test levels. Honestly since you're in the normal range what I'd do is a run short cycle of rebound only followed by a titration period, if that, and then get tested again in a few months. The problem with one test is not only the lack of baseline but the lack of ability to see any trends. You could do absolutely nothing and retest your levels four weeks from now and find them much higher. Your hormones do fluctuate a lot too simply on their own so it's the trend that matters really and the long term range you find yourself in.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I think I'd be working on getting my liver values back in line before jumping into another supplement cycle.

Just my .02

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I think I'd be working on getting my liver values back in line before jumping into another supplement cycle.

Just my .02
You're right. The branch off into T levels made me forget. A good liver support cycle is what he needs first off before anything.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm kinda surprised your liver is shot to ****. As I ran a PP cycle and a SD cycle got blood work and was good. Perhaps it was all the milk thistle I loaded though.

beefjerky

Awards
My mistake guys, I actually did run inverse. That was a copy and paste, not my actual.
I think I'm gonna buy some AI Cycle Support and load up real good and early. Meanwhile I think I have milk thistle around here to suck on.

beefjerky

Awards
Hey guys, it dawned on me that I had/have been taking Aleve for quite a while. 660 mg/day. I hadn't taken any on the day of the test, but thats because it was morning. Could this explain anything?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, it dawned on me that I had/have been taking Aleve for quite a while. 660 mg/day. I hadn't taken any on the day of the test, but thats because it was morning. Could this explain anything?
NSAIDS can definitely cause elevated liver values. If you used Aleve while on PP, that could be a problem. Did you do anything for liver protection?

BV

beefjerky

Awards
Did not use Aleve while on PP. My support supps during cycle...
1200 mg red yeast rice
60mg CoQ10
40mg Policosanol
600mg celery seed extract
3.3g Hawthorn Berry
All daily.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
..and your lipids turned out fine:) Id run NAC, MilkThistle and K-R-Ala for a while and take it easy on anything that can cause liver stress (NSAID's, alcohol, etc). You'll be fine, but to be safe get another blood test after running liver-restorative supplements for 4-8 weeks.

bv

beefjerky

Awards
Already picked up ALA and Milk Thistle and am taking those. Also ordered AI's cycle support to back up as well. Not a big drinker in the first place, and I'm stopping the Aleve.

beefjerky

Awards
Again, I keep making mistakes here. I knew there was no way I forgot liver protectant while on cycle. I was doing AX Perfect Cycle x2 daily preloaded and during.
Bloodwork was $130 total, ordered it online and went into a local lab for the draw.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
That is over the maximum recommended daily amount of Aleve (440 mg)and that says no more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor. Why were you taking so much?

Yes, taking that much will load your liver.

beefjerky

Awards
My fxing tendonitis...
Done with the Aleve though, so I'm hoping that the results were elevated due to the taking and will return to normal soon, along with the support I began taking.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Its good to stay away from NSAIDs for pain management. Sometimes, it can hurt so bad you need them - but ice, and topical treatments like biofreeze and emu oil are way better for you and will probably end up healing it up faster.

BV

beefjerky

Awards
It was less for pain, more to reduce the swelling. I'm trying to cure it, not avoid it. I've had to alter a lot of the things I do because of it.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
My fxing tendonitis...
Done with the Aleve though, so I'm hoping that the results were elevated due to the taking and will return to normal soon, along with the support I began taking.
Try Cissus Rx instead.

IGF-1R3 is even stronger.

beefjerky

Awards
Yeah, I already was on Cissus. Stopped that for a while, now I'm back on it 6x a day.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Give Hyaluronic Acid a try stacked with the cissus - my joints never felt better on that combo.

BV

redvision

redvision

Awards
Give Hyaluronic Acid a try stacked with the cissus - my joints never felt better on that combo.

BV

Oral? Can you post a link please? How many times daily do you use it?

Cause I've ordered 300g of bulk cissus powder recently (my left elbow is acting up on moves like Overhead db extensions and Skull-crushers) and I'd like to try stacking the two since you say it helped you out...

Also, how much cissus do you habitually use to help healing a joint? I'm planning on taking 1g, 2x/day... think it's enough?

thanks a lot,

REdvision

beefjerky

Awards
Hey Re, lemme help you out a bit...
No more skullcrushers. Don't do tricep workouts where your arm bends more than 90 degrees becaues it brings the tendon around the elbow and causes more stress under tension. Also, I was reading on T-nation about doing pushdowns where you use your other arm to push the weight down, but then use your bad elbow to absorb the negative to 90 degrees then repeat. Do this often. It seems to be helping me.

redvision

redvision

Awards
Hey Re, lemme help you out a bit...
No more skullcrushers. Don't do tricep workouts where your arm bends more than 90 degrees becaues it brings the tendon around the elbow and causes more stress under tension. Also, I was reading on T-nation about doing pushdowns where you use your other arm to push the weight down, but then use your bad elbow to absorb the negative to 90 degrees then repeat. Do this often. It seems to be helping me.
Thanks for your help man, but it seems that if I stop skull-crushers and overhead db ext, there's not lot more good triceps exercices to do... any suggestions? the few that come to my mind are Close-Grip bench press and pushdowns, but I need more than those 2, plus I don't want to do kickbacks or rope extensions....

Redvision

beefjerky

Awards
Thanks for your help man, but it seems that if I stop skull-crushers and overhead db ext, there's not lot more good triceps exercices to do... any suggestions? the few that come to my mind are Close-Grip bench press and pushdowns, but I need more than those 2, plus I don't want to do kickbacks or rope extensions....

Redvision
Well, you can still do OH DB ext, but I suggest warming up first with light weight lots of reps on both pushdowns and bench dips. After that, hit up CG BP, then do your OH DB ext, reverse pushdowns, incline OH DB ext, french press, incline french press, weighted dips, and you can always burn out at the end with kickbacks or iso pushdowns. Its those damned Skullcrushers that kill though. Also, get some neoprene sleeves from your local sports store.

redvision

redvision

Awards
Well, you can still do OH DB ext, but I suggest warming up first with light weight lots of reps on both pushdowns and bench dips. After that, hit up CG BP, then do your OH DB ext, reverse pushdowns, incline OH DB ext, french press, incline french press, weighted dips, and you can always burn out at the end with kickbacks or iso pushdowns. Its those damned Skullcrushers that kill though. Also, get some neoprene sleeves from your local sports store.
Thanks a lot man! Can you tell me what's french press? Never heard of that exercice before... And for the neoprene sleeves, do you know a place Online where they sell some? I asked the guy at my gym and he didn't know... they're kinda ignorant there, can't wait to be back to the University's gym!

Later,

Redvision

beefjerky

Awards
Thanks a lot man! Can you tell me what's french press? Never heard of that exercice before... And for the neoprene sleeves, do you know a place Online where they sell some? I asked the guy at my gym and he didn't know... they're kinda ignorant there, can't wait to be back to the University's gym!

Later,

Redvision
these are the kinda sleeves I'm referring to and should be at any sports store. Sports Authority - Exercise Equipment: Sports Medicine: Elbow Braces: Search for

French press is just like skullcrushers except you use an EZ Bar. triceps exercise - barbell french press, exercise picture, free weight, arm

Also, make sure you ice after workout to reduce swelling, warm up and do forearm exercises because I've heard it can be a link in here causing the problem, and finally, it also may be a magnesium deficiency, so supp on that.

redvision

redvision

Awards
Thanks again for your help! those french presses are what I used to do, I was confusing them with skull-crushers... I'll pay attention to my elbow and get sleeves asap. I didn't know about magnesium, I'll also check that out!!!

You're very helpfull, thx man!

Have a nice day,

Redvision

these are the kinda sleeves I'm referring to and should be at any sports store. Sports Authority - Exercise Equipment: Sports Medicine: Elbow Braces: Search for

French press is just like skullcrushers except you use an EZ Bar. triceps exercise - barbell french press, exercise picture, free weight, arm

Also, make sure you ice after workout to reduce swelling, warm up and do forearm exercises because I've heard it can be a link in here causing the problem, and finally, it also may be a magnesium deficiency, so supp on that.

beefjerky

Awards
I find I can do french press without the pain of the skullcrusher and it has to do with the way my wrists face, I also have to use EZ bars for them. Strict form is also required. Good luck. I hate tendonitis.