jungle warfare

  1. jungle warfare


    Hi, I have been reading the logs and it looks very interesting. I wanted to know if you need post cycle therapy like tst? Also, do you need to taper down the dosage?


  2. It's not a steroid so it does not require post cycle therapy, you would do well from tapering the dose down towards the end of the cycle as you'll be more likely to keep any strength gains you get from it.

  3. No PCT required, although some users go from JW to Restore, or mix the two. There is no need to taper from everything I have been told when using it alone.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    No post cycle therapy required, although some users go from JW to Restore, or mix the two. There is no need to taper from everything I have been told when using it alone.
    If you use both, JW and restore would this be a good idea?
    week1-4 JW 3 caps per day
    Week5-8 JW 3 caps per day and restore 3 caps per day
    week 9 restore 3 caps
    week 10 restore 3 caps
    week 11 restore 2 caps
    week 12 restore 1 cap per day?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by slydeflex
    If you use both, JW and restore would this be a good idea?
    week1-4 JW 3 caps per day
    Week5-8 JW 3 caps per day and restore 3 caps per day
    week 9 restore 3 caps
    week 10 restore 3 caps
    week 11 restore 2 caps
    week 12 restore 1 cap per day?


    For best results here is the stack that was recomended,
    weeks 1 through 2 front load Jungle Warfare 2 caps 3x daily

    weeks 3 through 5 add Restore and run both JW and Restore 1 cap 3x daily

    weeks 6 through 8 stop JW and double up on Restore 2 caps
    3x daily.

  6. Restore should not be taken for more than 8 weeks, However JW can be used for up to 12 weeks before you should take a break.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    For best results here is the stack that was recomended,
    weeks 1 through 2 front load Jungle Warfare 2 caps 3x daily

    weeks 3 through 5 add Restore and run both JW and Restore 1 cap 3x daily

    weeks 6 through 8 stop JW and double up on Restore 2 caps
    3x daily.
    thank you for the advice. I will try the above dosing and see how it goes.

  8. FitnFirm, that looks like a really interesting stack. I think I'm going to try that in a month.

    What kind of results could be expected from that?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by xcendo
    FitnFirm, that looks like a really interesting stack. I think I'm going to try that in a month.

    What kind of results could be expected from that?

    Well if you do a full bulk you will add a fair amount of mass! My lifts have went up tremendously while using JW and bulking, its simply amazing You must eat clean and big for the growth, but you will get it!

  10. boy.... this stuff really really makes me hungry......

  11. Quote Originally Posted by phasar
    boy.... this stuff really really makes me hungry......

    Hungry boys = GROW

  12. ummm... that's a good point. but i'm just comparing it to any other supplement i have ever taken.... even when i was taking ph's, no PH has ever made me so hungry..... it started off a bit annoying, but now it's getting increasingly annoying....

    positives: i don't know if any of you guys took s1+ b4, but for me, it feels a lot like s1+ in terms of the bloodshot eyes (probably from blood pressure spike), and crazy strength gains. it's a really good feeling though. strength gains is only part of it... there is a lot more explosive energy. i think that may have more to do with stamina though.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by phasar
    ummm... that's a good point. but i'm just comparing it to any other supplement i have ever taken.... even when i was taking ph's, no PH has ever made me so hungry..... it started off a bit annoying, but now it's getting increasingly annoying....

    positives: i don't know if any of you guys took s1+ b4, but for me, it feels a lot like s1+ in terms of the bloodshot eyes (probably from blood pressure spike), and crazy strength gains. it's a really good feeling though. strength gains is only part of it... there is a lot more explosive energy. i think that may have more to do with stamina though.

    Muscle growth requires food, your body is telling you FEED ME for a reason! I dont know what s1 +b4 is so no never taken that. JW re-partitions nutrients for optimal gains, thats why you are hungry, you need more food, what you are eating now is not enough or not often enough.
  14. How soon we forget


    Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Muscle growth requires food, your body is telling you FEED ME for a reason! I dont know what s1 +b4 is so no never taken that. JW re-partitions nutrients for optimal gains, thats why you are hungry, you need more food, what you are eating now is not enough or not often enough.
    S1+ was a PH combo transdermal. I used it and it worked for me. I see that new products are coming out so fast it's hard to keep up. I quit trying and went to HRT. and HGH. At my age it seemed the best way.

  15. Hhhhmm that's a $140 dollar stack that's only going to last 8 weeks and actually you'd still fall a few caps short. About $20 a week, I like ALRI alot but I always find it ironic when I come off cycle that the legal stuff is more then the illegal stuff

  16. Quote Originally Posted by wideguy
    Hhhhmm that's a $140 dollar stack that's only going to last 8 weeks and actually you'd still fall a few caps short. About $20 a week, I like ALRI alot but I always find it ironic when I come off cycle that the legal stuff is more then the illegal stuff
    I agree to a certain extent. Of course it's easier for Joe Underground Lab to market his stuff by dropping freebies on board vets and mods (don't ask where) who instantly proclaim "This Bro is Legit!" or something along those lines. I trust ALRI and their products just as much as DS or my boys at AI.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

  17. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    For best results here is the stack that was recomended,
    weeks 1 through 2 front load Jungle Warfare 2 caps 3x daily

    weeks 3 through 5 add Restore and run both JW and Restore 1 cap 3x daily

    weeks 6 through 8 stop JW and double up on Restore 2 caps
    3x daily.
    Hey FNF! I just got my JW and started taking it last week. I'm curious with taking 6 pills for the first two weeks does it matter what time of the day you take it to get the best results? with food of course

  18. Quote Originally Posted by RunMav
    Hey FNF! I just got my JW and started taking it last week. I'm curious with taking 6 pills for the first two weeks does it matter what time of the day you take it to get the best results? with food of course

    You can take 2 at a time but spread them out equally, dont just take them all at once, lol Like morning, dinner and bedtime when you eat your last protein meal.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Jungle Warfare Log -ryansm-
    By ryansm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 02:24 PM
  2. JUNGLE WARFARE from ALRI
    By Apowerz6 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 237
    Last Post: 09-22-2006, 01:35 PM
  3. jungle warfare dosages
    By BigNemo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-03-2006, 09:06 AM
  4. Welcome to the Jungle...Warfare Presale!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-01-2006, 10:33 AM
  5. ALRI Jungle Warfare
    By stri8ted_planet in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-26-2006, 04:59 PM
Log in
Log in