high blood pressure?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine started using restore. he is in his third week. he went to the dr for a checkup and the doc said his blood pressure was way high. he had his blood pressure taken 2 mo. ago while on SD and it was normal. he said the only change he has had was the restore. his doc is running blood tests including testosterone to find out what the problem is. I'll report back with test #'s. anyone else have similar problems? any ideas what would cause this? I did not think his testosterone would be so high in three weeks that it would raise blood pressure too high.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
bump.
lack of posts makes me think its not the restore, which was my initial thought.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
More info is wanted. How long was his SD cycle? Did he have tests afterwards? What'd he do for PCT?

It could be the Restore, you never know. Restore is still relatively new. But it could also be remnants SD if he ran it improperly. Did he do the regular support supps while on it? At what point in his cycle did he have his BP taken? It could've also been a fluke BP test, maybe he was nerved up or excited that day...

I recommend watching it closely himself, maybe stopping the Restore for now. If his BP returns to normal, he could resume the restore and have it checked again, see if that is whats doing it. It's really a matter of trial and error, seeing if thats what aggrivates it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive run restore for almost 2 months total combined ( not to months straight ) and considering im on anabolics, and numerous other things my blood pressure is still fine. I dont think its the restore and may just be remnants of the SD. Have him get some Cycle Support and see if that helps!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I didn't experience this side with use of Restore....but he could have some specific reaction to an ingredient in it.

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont use Restore, But Viperspit does, He can come on later and answer his opinion but from what I see his BP is fine too. We also use alot of other ALRI supps though and take JW as well.

I know when I was getting mine checked for 4 days straight that it was alot higher when I was using a stimulant, when I checked it before taking a stim it was fine.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
restore

havent had bp checked but ive been on restore for over a month, the only side i have gotten is when i take 1 i usually have to take a leak twice within an hour, it seems like this would be good for bp. jmho.

S

sock

Awards
One bp measurement is hardly accurate to indicate one's median bp. As someone posted earlier, it could have been stress, high sodium, or white jacket effect. It should be checked for for consecutive days at different times to get an average. I find it very surprising that a doctor runs blood tests on one measurement, particularly a test measurement for bp.

N

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
One bp measurement is hardly accurate to indicate one's median bp. As someone posted earlier, it could have been stress, high sodium, or white jacket effect. It should be checked for for consecutive days at different times to get an average. I find it very surprising that a doctor runs blood tests on one measurement, particularly a test measurement for bp.

So true.

Back to back tests in one visit.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
he has never had high blood pressure. he was tested after his sd cycle. I agree with the more bp tests, he only has taken that one at the dr. he said the restore is the only thing outside the norm for him. his test #'s were 616. no baseline to compare with. I still think that is a good # for him. he is 30yrs 6'2 230lbs about 25% body. diest is not perfect but pretty good. he stopped the restore about 3 days before the blood tests. all other blood tests were within normal range. the idiot did not do a pct after sd which is why I turned him onto something that does not need a pct. I'm printing this off and giving it to him so he can see its probably not the restore. 616 is a good test #, but I dont think it would cause hugh blood pressure.

N

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
he has never had high blood pressure. he was tested after his superdrol cycle. I agree with the more bp tests, he only has taken that one at the dr. he said the restore is the only thing outside the norm for him. his test #'s were 616. no baseline to compare with. I still think that is a good # for him. he is 30yrs 6'2 230lbs about 25% body. diest is not perfect but pretty good. he stopped the restore about 3 days before the blood tests. all other blood tests were within normal range. the idiot did not do a post cycle therapy after superdrol which is why I turned him onto something that does not need a post cycle therapy. I'm printing this off and giving it to him so he can see its probably not the restore. 616 is a good test #, but I dont think it would cause hugh blood pressure.
I don't know how long or what his cycle consisted of, but I do know that the use of anabolics causes sodium/water retention. This is directly associated with high BP.

I would avoid salt, detoxify the body, and get levels checked again.