Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Can anyone offer a valid comparison of the two? :think:

rayballs03

Awards
Can anyone offer a valid comparison of the two? :think:
ReboundXt which contains ATD was a little harsh on libido but impressive in controlling Estrogen. Rebound Reloaded and Restore are more similiar in that they both contain 6-bromo. Rebound Reloaded gives a little more punch per serving ar 400mg while Restore gives 175mg per serving. I like both to be honest, plus Restore helps with Prolactin and the MbAET is a nice hardner and anti-catabolic agent to round it off.
Eithor one you choose would be solid!

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Rebound Reloaded and Restore are more similiar in that they both contain 6-bromo. Rebound Reloaded gives a little more punch per serving ar 400mg while Restore gives 175mg per serving. I like both to be honest, plus Restore helps with Prolactin and the MbAET is a nice hardner and anti-catabolic agent to round it off.
Eithor one you choose would be solid!
Don't forget that those dosages are for their "matrixes" so you don't necessarily know how much 6-bromo (the primary AI) is in each formula, or how much of any individual ingredient for that matter.

I just started Restore, but haven't sampled RR, so I can't comment any further on a comparison.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
that sounds like a pretty low dose on restore. might need to double dose it.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'd say they are pretty neck and neck with the exception that RR seemed to keep me ridiculously dry at 3 pills per day. Restore is slightly less dry but still very effective.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I was wondering if either stood out over the others, but it's sounds like they both hold their own. I appreciate your help!

rayballs03

Awards
Don't forget that those dosages are for their "matrixes" so you don't necessarily know how much 6-bromo (the primary AI) is in each formula, or how much of any individual ingredient for that matter.

I just started Restore, but haven't sampled RR, so I can't comment any further on a comparison.
Totally agree!!!

uhockey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd say they are pretty neck and neck with the exception that RR seemed to keep me ridiculously dry at 3 pills per day. Restore is slightly less dry but still very effective.
Good info.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Restore is more of an all-in-one product. Rebound Reloaded is just an AI. It will boost your testosterone and lower your estrogen signicantly. Restore will do the same to a lower degree but it also has another Free-Test ingredient, a prolactin controller and a cortisol controller (the same as Retain) which makes it a much better option for PCT in my opinion. For solo test boosting properties, RR is probably a better choice.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Restore is more of an all-in-one product. Rebound Reloaded is just an AI. It will boost your testosterone and lower your estrogen signicantly. Restore will do the same to a lower degree but it also has another Free-Test ingredient, a prolactin controller and a cortisol controller (the same as Retain) which makes it a much better option for post cycle therapy in my opinion. For solo test boosting properties, RR is probably a better choice.
Thanks Matt!

In your opinion's, would either be successful against nipple puffiness, (not resulting from a PH cycle)?

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Matt!

In your opinion's, would either be successful against nipple puffiness, (not resulting from a PH cycle)?
Its hard to say. I have seen logs of people who had pubertal gyno and tried to use anything from Rebound XT to Nolva to get rid of it. The best results I have seen is a decrease in gyno but not completely getting rid of it. It is worth a try but I honestly think that your best bet is to get to a very low bodyfat and see what you look like. I tried an NHA stack a while back with ATD and while on it, I looked more shredded because of the loss of waterweight however once I discontinued use, the waterweight came back. It seems like a temporary fix at best. I think either one is worth a shot as they should give you pretty good strength/muscle gains while ran solo.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the NHA is great for definition. Sucks out the estrogen and nettle root is also a mild diuretic.

But it's a bummer to go off of it and see the reality of your bf composition, lol.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
JW has three main components,

Test Booster
Mild Anti-Estrogen Component,
and the real kicker....an Androgen Receptor Agonist

It's real goal is lean, dry mass gains... boosting test production and making the most from your natural testosterone while also drying you out with a mild estrogen control while still keeping estrogen in a range that allows for growth.

Restore is more geared at control of Estrogen, Prolactin, and Cortisol... all these can be issues you need to deal with for many reasons..... either as part of a PCT program, or because you naturally have higher levels of estrogen or lower test/estrogen ratio than is optimal for the body and performance you want.

Restore boosts test and controls estrogen through different methods than used in JW... the combined effect of both products together is more estrogen control and more test elevation.

I would say the key to deciding whether to include Restore as part of the two or three part stack would be your personal situation with regard to prolactin and estrogen.. water and bodyfat levels.. age and natural test levels, and goal of your cycle.

If you're young, have high test levels, no androgen use and no estrogen or prolactin related side effects.. then JW by itself, or with the third product in the stack may be best. If you are a bit older and don't have quite the natural test/estrogen ratio you used to, or if you need the anti-estrogen and prolactin effects during or post androgen cycle, or if you have natural issues with prolactin and estrogen that need to be addressed... then Restore may be the perfect addition to your stack.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the third product in the stack? I've seen you make mention of a 3rd item several times, but no clarification of what it is/does has been made. Could you elaborate a bit? I would like to know if I should be holding off on my Jungle Warfare use if there is another possibly useful addition just around the corner.

rayballs03

Awards
What is the third product in the stack? I've seen you make mention of a 3rd item several times, but no clarification of what it is/does has been made. Could you elaborate a bit? I would like to know if I should be holding off on my Jungle Warfare use if there is another possibly useful addition just around the corner.
There is indeed a 3rd product in the stack in the works, talking with Author a few weeks ago about it along with his other goodies to come out, you are just gonna have to be a little patient. But dont worry it will be worth the wait, cmon its ALRI....nuff said!