SWOLE V3? anyone tried it?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was looking into a good creatine supplement and I thought that for the price SwoleV3 looks tempting was just wondering if anyone has feedback on it. I hear so much good things about sizeon but i was wondering how this swolev3 product does. anyone?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was looking into a good creatine supplement and I thought that for the price SwoleV3 looks tempting was just wondering if anyone has feedback on it. I hear so much good things about sizeon but i was wondering how this swolev3 product does. anyone?
I am currently using V2 and I love it,great strength gains,no water retention,i got it on sale and have about 3 tubs of it.But when I finish I was going to get V3.I like the profile.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it looks good to me too. i dont think anyone here has tried it yet...?

excalibur

Awards
I have tried it
Nice pumps, good strenght gains and I also noticed increased recovery time between workout sets.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have tried it
Nice pumps, good strenght gains and I also noticed increased recovery time between workout sets.
so is that a thumbs up for this creatine product how does it compare to other creatines? have you tried V2??

excalibur

Awards
so is that a thumbs up for this creatine product how does it compare to other creatines? have you tried V2??
V.2 were also good, but V.3 feels a "little" sharper propably becourse of the more creatine content.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'd look into Swole-N if I was you. The difference:

Nitrous Malate Di-L-Arginine-l-malate 3g
Anabolic Carbohydrate Blend 20g

Other options:
SizeOn (kinda expensive, but good)
HorsePower
Storm (tastes like crapola IMO)
xCEEd

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd look into Swole-N if I was you. The difference:

Nitrous Malate Di-L-Arginine-l-malate 3g
Anabolic Carbohydrate Blend 20g

Other options:
SizeOn (kinda expensive, but good)
HorsePower
Storm (tastes like crapola IMO)
xCEEd
thats why i was looking at alternatives to SizeOn because of the price. never heard of Horsepower, who makes it? Omega Creethyl thunder has been pretty good when i was using it but i want to try other "creatine blends". Any nitrous product doesnt really work to well IMO sure it gives great pumps but im still skeptical.

notstable

Awards
I tried one container of the orange flavored. The taste was really strong...very, very tangy (drink it fast). It didn't mix too well - I found I had to give it a couple of quick swishes and then through it back so it wouldn't settle. As far as the effects, I felt my muscles felt and looked a bit fuller. I definitely had an increase in energy throughout my workouts. I would attribute strength gains with the increase in energy. I've never really noticed an effect with regular creatine mono, but I did with this product. I would consider getting it again.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i heard the fruit punch is good tasting. I will probably buy swole v3 because its like 50cents a serving!

Big Stan

Awards
I've used Swole V3. It worked very well in terms of pump, strength, energy, etc. I will say this though, I feel as if Storm works better. It seems like it gives me a better pump.

Big Stan

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Horsepower, who makes it?
Ultimate nutrition

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (20g)
Servings Per Container: 50

Amount Per Serving:

Calories 12
Total Carbohydrate 3 g
Sugars 2 g

Kre-Alkalyn 1.5 g
Creatine Ethyl Ester 1.1 g
Tri-Creatine Malate 1.5 g
Betaine Hydrochloride 2 g
Taurine (micronized) 2 g
N-Acetyl-L-Glutamine 1.1 g

NO Power Blend 4000 mg
(Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate, Arginine Ethyl Ester Dihydrochloride)

HorsePower Blend: 5800mg
(Beta-Alanine, Glycerol Monostearate, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Citrulline Ethyl Ester Malate, L-Norvaline, Guanidinopropionic Acid, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum, Ornithine Alpha Ketoglutarate, Arginine Ketoisocaproate, R-Alpha Lipoic Acid, Rutaecarpine, and Glycocyamine)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:jaw:
Ultimate nutrition

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (20g)
Servings Per Container: 50

Amount Per Serving:

Calories 12
Total Carbohydrate 3 g
Sugars 2 g

Kre-Alkalyn 1.5 g
Creatine Ethyl Ester 1.1 g
Tri-Creatine Malate 1.5 g
Betaine Hydrochloride 2 g
Taurine (micronized) 2 g
N-Acetyl-L-Glutamine 1.1 g

NO Power Blend 4000 mg
(Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate, Arginine Ethyl Ester Dihydrochloride)

HorsePower Blend: 5800mg
(Beta-Alanine, Glycerol Monostearate, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Citrulline Ethyl Ester Malate, L-Norvaline, Guanidinopropionic Acid, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum, Ornithine Alpha Ketoglutarate, Arginine Ketoisocaproate, R-Alpha Lipoic Acid, Rutaecarpine, and Glycocyamine)
well that looks real nice on paper but i will have to see how much it costs and where i can get it. any of our board sponsors carry that?