T-Heat? does this stuff actually work?

• Thread starter alittlewhiteboy
  • Start date
A

alittlewhiteboy

does this stuff actuall work?

I saw the new t-heat in the mebmers store. .. anyone think this sutff works? I've been on a very haddcore cuttign cycle consisting of winny, clen/t3. .. i've lost a ton of weight and maintained my muscle size and actually gotten qutie stronger overall . . . the only probelm is i seem to lose weight from every part of my boyd but my god damn love handls ... do you think this stuf would help? I think it's just genetic more or less, reguardless i'm having a hell of a time losing weight from this area.

J

Jay Mc

Awards
Thats because its probably old, brown adipose tissue, the last kind your body will oxidize. You gotta get rid of everything else before those areas start reducing drastically. I don't know much about the t-heat so I'll let someone else address that...

J

A

alittlewhiteboy

yeah, when i started bulking like 3 years ago when i was liting 100% naturally, this was the first placei gained weight. . . and always the last to lose when i cut. .. it just seemed like i never lost all that i gained from that area. .. now it's just kinda built up in the past three years. .. the rest of me isa pretty damn cut. .. . any idesa appreciated :)

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
It usually has decent results (Lipoderm and Yohimburn or any other topical yohimbine) when used correctly, yes. Make sure you are in a calorie defecit, doing cardio, and applying correctly and you should see some results. Also the most noticeable results are from people with lower bf% who are looking for that last help in trouble spots. Also remember that prep H gel will help draw out the retained water from the Y, this always happens. I suggest you research how topical yohimbine works (Avant labs or BB.com are the best places for research about this).

M

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
yeah, when i started bulking like 3 years ago when i was liting 100% naturally, this was the first placei gained weight. . . and always the last to lose when i cut. .. it just seemed like i never lost all that i gained from that area. .. now it's just kinda built up in the past three years. .. the rest of me isa pretty damn cut. .. . any idesa appreciated :)
i hear ya bro...i'm not like super cut everywhere else but soon will be...but that tire around da middle is drivin me crazy. i' gonna try some of bdc's ucp-1 then try some of the t-heat. it seems to be getting better reviews than some of the other topical preps.

good luck bro...and if that doesnt work maybe i'll save up enuf $$ and get liposuction...heh :D :D