1st time Fat Loss Stack...Where should i start???

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am not going to cut until around new years but i work at a vitamin store and SAN is having a big sale, so i can get there stuff dirt cheap for a while. Ok heres the question...
I have never used any type of weight loss supp before, occasionally i throw in an ECA stack and always take EFA's but thats it. I was looking at SAN blaze and Thyro-Cuts, Could these 2 be stacked together or better taken solo? How long would I stay on these if i were to take them? When i begin to cut i will most likey be around 210~215ish and 10%BF, in goals to be 195~200 @ 5~6%BF. When i cut its usually about a 12-15 week process. I also know SAN Tight is popular but i will just take caffeine/greentea/guggelsterone and see the same results......GET ME STARTED GUYS

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Between reading reviews and trying everything, I've gotten a glimpse of almost every fat burner out there, and so far there only seem to be 3 things that are proven over and over again.

1) EC stack
2) Darker stuff like clen, albuterol(still relatively new information behind it), T3, DNP (great fat burner with death as a side effect)
3) Venom

IMO, everything else is garbage, or a mixture of caffeine, green tea, and placebo.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Between reading reviews and trying everything, I've gotten a glimpse of almost every fat burner out there, and so far there only seem to be 3 things that are proven over and over again.

1) EC stack
2) Darker stuff like clen, albuterol(still relatively new information behind it), T3, DNP (great fat burner with death as a side effect)
3) Venom

IMO, everything else is garbage, or a mixture of caffeine, green tea, and placebo.
This was the impression i got from alot of weight loss supps. thats why all i ever did was the ECA and some times green-tea stack. As far as ur number 2 goes im not gonna go that route. Well not yet neways, maybe down the road a year or 2 since i have gotten great results from virtually no supps.
I've got some HMAX that i will prorably use during my cut, I know this will help but im looking for somthing to really help throw that last little bit of fat off while giving me a boost in the gym and school(which im sure everyone and their brother is also looking for.