Which supps would create the most synergy and at what dosing?

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
ok, i compete in the OCB so its important that i stay "natural" (or at least what they consider natural :D). i plan on pushing the limits while staying within the guidelines. i recently took a month off all supps except for whey and a multi to cleanse my body and i feel truly recovered. in 1-2 weeks i plan on starting my new stack fully refreshed. heres what i have:

2 bottles jungle warfare
2 bottles restore
1 bottle alpha drive
1 bottle 6 oxo
2 bottles anagen
2 bottles fenotest

i have little experience with these types of supps. the closest thing ive run is ATD which i loved but OCB banned it for competition which is fine. these are all ok according to their rules. im currently 5'9" 176 lbs sitting around 7% bodyfat. im open for any suggestions. im not looking to run all of these at once as that would be total overkill. hmmmm, maybe i could give it a shot ;)

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
my initial thought was the following:

week 1: jungle warfare at 4 caps per day
week 2: JW at 5 caps per day
week 3: JW at 3 caps + restore at 3 caps
week 4-6: 3 JW + 3 restore + 3 alpha drive
week 7: restore at 5 caps
week 8: restore at 4 caps

i know adding anagen couldnt hurt but i could use it in the future to better realize its effects. anyways, what do you guys think? is this plan/dosing scheme seem fine for my weight/experience? thanks in advance AM!

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
bump... lil help. i know there are ALRI representatives out there. im mostly concerned about my dosing.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Hi WannabeHulk, Michael from ALRI had a very good summary for this stack, less the Alpha Drive as we weren't discussing that. Hopefully this will anser some of your questions in reagrds to the JW/Restore stack:

As far as your dosing is concerned, at your age unless you've had prior issues with Estrogen control, or Prolactin, you may really only need the 3 caps/day of Resrore. The JW looks fine, I personaaly have taken it to 5 caps/day with good results and am now back at 4 caps/day JW and 3 caps/day Restore. I'm on my 7th week of JW and 2nd week of Resore. Here's what Michael has to say:

JW has three main components,

Test Booster
Mild Anti-Estrogen Component,
and the real kicker....an Androgen Receptor Agonist

It's real goal is lean, dry mass gains... boosting test production and making the most from your natural
testosterone while also drying you out with a mild estrogen control while still
keeping estrogen in a range that allows for growth.

Restore is more geared at control of Estrogen, Prolactin, and Cortisol... all these can be issues you
need to deal with for many reasons..... either as part of a PCT program, or because you naturally have higher
levels of estrogen or lower test/estrogen ratio than is optimal for the body and performance you want.

Restore boosts test and controls estrogen through different methods than used in JW... the combined effect
of both products together is more estrogen control and more test elevation.

I would say the key to deciding whether to include Restore as part of the two or three part stack would be your
personal situation with regard to prolactin and estrogen.. water and bodyfat levels.. age and natural test levels,
and goal of your cycle.

If you're young, have high test levels, no androgen use and no estrogen or prolactin related side effects..
then JW by itself, or with the third product in the stack may be best. If you are a bit older and don't have
quite the natural test/estrogen ratio you used to, or if you need the anti-estrogen and prolactin effects during
or post androgen cycle, or if you have natural issues with prolactin and estrogen that need to be addressed...
then Restore may be the perfect addition to your stack.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
thanks a lot viperspit. the info is much appreciated. im thinking 3 caps of restore after reading your post. i have no androgen experience but i do have experience with suicide inhibors such as ATD. right now, my bosyfat is where i wanna be at, i just wish to put on some more lean mass. i feel that ive finally perfected my diet after years of experimenting so now im working out my training flaws cause i admittingly overtrain.

i plan on staying around maintenece cals, maybe a little surplus but not much. do you think that a bigger surplus is necessary for the mass gains or will these supps help me out while keeping diet consistent? my priority is keeping bodyfat where it is currently. please let me know your thoughts on this

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
ok, i compete in the OCB so its important that i stay "natural" (or at least what they consider natural :D). i plan on pushing the limits while staying within the guidelines. i recently took a month off all supps except for whey and a multi to cleanse my body and i feel truly recovered. in 1-2 weeks i plan on starting my new stack fully refreshed. heres what i have:

2 bottles jungle warfare
2 bottles restore
1 bottle alpha drive
1 bottle 6 oxo
2 bottles anagen
2 bottles fenotest

i have little experience with these types of supps. the closest thing ive run is ATD which i loved but OCB banned it for competition which is fine. these are all ok according to their rules. im currently 5'9" 176 lbs sitting around 7% bodyfat. im open for any suggestions. im not looking to run all of these at once as that would be total overkill. hmmmm, maybe i could give it a shot ;)
Just to make sure you stay within your rules, you do understand that 6OXO, Jungle Warfare and Restore all contain Armotaise Inhibitors like ATD right?

6OXO is an AI in of itself.
JW contained ADED
Restore contains Bromalaine.

I'd just double check to ensure that you don't accidentally break their rules and get yourself disqualfied.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Hulk, I doubt the previous ATD will be any factor. As far as calories are concerned, I wold persoanally add some over maintenance. The best gains by far right now have been with the additional cals. I know your concerned about bodyfat, so you could start out slow like maybe 250 cals for the first week (250 cals/day) over maitenance. Monitor your progress and if you aren't adding fat, bump it again. The JW Matrix is said to have some great nutrient repartioning effect, and I'm a believer. If you start to add bodyfat you can always adjust back quickly, but I think the little additonal fat you may put on will be well worth the additional LBM. Good luck with it and keep us posted.

thanks a lot viperspit. the info is much appreciated. im thinking 3 caps of restore after reading your post. i have no androgen experience but i do have experience with suicide inhibors such as ATD. right now, my bosyfat is where i wanna be at, i just wish to put on some more lean mass. i feel that ive finally perfected my diet after years of experimenting so now im working out my training flaws cause i admittingly overtrain.

i plan on staying around maintenece cals, maybe a little surplus but not much. do you think that a bigger surplus is necessary for the mass gains or will these supps help me out while keeping diet consistent? my priority is keeping bodyfat where it is currently. please let me know your thoughts on this

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Just to make sure you stay within your rules, you do understand that 6OXO, Jungle Warfare and Restore all contain Armotaise Inhibitors like ATD right?

6OXO is an AI in of itself.
JW contained ADED
Restore contains Bromalaine.

I'd just double check to ensure that you don't accidentally break their rules and get yourself disqualfied.
thanks for your concern but ATD is the only AI on the ban list for the organization. OCB specifically mentions the active in 6oxo and states that its use is fine but may be banned if it is ever included in a federal bill that prohibits the sale of it. there is no mention of any of the new generation AI's and as far as im concerned, its "dont ask, dont tell." that might be wrong of me but i know there are many out there that are competing naturally and have a steroid history. IMO, this needs to clean up but who am i to say anything since im running this stack? if you use steroids and lose a natural show then... SHAME ON YOU!!!

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Hulk, I doubt the previous ATD will be any factor. As far as calories are concerned, I wold persoanally add some over maintenance. The best gains by far right now have been with the additional cals. I know your concerned about bodyfat, so you could start out slow like maybe 250 cals for the first week (250 cals/day) over maitenance. Monitor your progress and if you aren't adding fat, bump it again. The JW Matrix is said to have some great nutrient repartioning effect, and I'm a believer. If you start to add bodyfat you can always adjust back quickly, but I think the little additonal fat you may put on will be well worth the additional LBM. Good luck with it and keep us posted.
good advice. thats exactly what im gonna do. this will start in about another week and ill report back if anything amazing happens. thanks again viperspit!

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We had a competitor using JW at 8 caps a day and Restore and had no problems with testing for a natural show.

Good luck to you!!!!!! WBH!!!!!!!!

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
We had a competitor using JW at 8 caps a day and Restore and had no problems with testing for a natural show.

Good luck to you!!!!!! WBH!!!!!!!!
thanks FnF. thats reassuring to hear. looks like all systems go then! im really excited about this stack. 1 more week supplement free, then im hitting it hard:woohoo:

C

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Viper, FNF do you know when the new ALRI product to go with JW and Restore will be released, I am in the same boat as WBH and would like to combine all three.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Viper, FNF do you know when the new ALRI product to go with JW and Restore will be released, I am in the same boat as WBH and would like to combine all three.
damn, theyre coming out with another one! HOT DAMN!!! maybe i should hold out a while longer. very interested to see what they bring out. oh well, i think my stack is more than enough.

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

All I can say is soon :D Sorry!!!!!!! But its the BOMB !!!!!!!!

28540MC

Awards
All I can say is soon :D Sorry!!!!!!! But its the BOMB !!!!!!!!
Is this product still a go, I haven't heard anything about it on this forum and others? Do you know a possible release date?