Post, post cycle stack...

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
So i just finished my pct a week ago and am currently on Scivation's Anagen/Fenotest+USP labs Powerfull/SymmetryX/CissusRX stack. I'm dosing each product as recommended based on each label except the Cissus which I am taking 9 caps/day.

My 4 week pct consisted of Clomid/Activate/LeanXT/RXT/DHEA/Fenu

I ran my SERM inverse to RXT and have had good results.

I was just thinking whether or not this stack would be beneficial to me during this post-post cycle period. Since the goal of pct is to get your body's natural hormonal levels back in check, would taking these be contradictive to restoring natural hormone levels?

This stack should be increasing natural test levels so I'm assuming it should be fine. However, I'm also thinking it may be better to lay off all supps that may alter my body's natural hormonal balance or am I totally off the mark here? Anyone have any comments or suggestions?

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
looks Great. I used just the USP portion and have been making incredible gains! When I hit the gym on Powerfull/Cissus/Symmettry I feel like I'm on juice

I dont know if you paid for the products but if you did, I would consider running the USP stack seperately from the Scivation. That way you can compare the results and will not waste money.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn, man....that really sounds like a little much:

Scivation's Anagen/Fenotest+USP labs Powerfull/SymmetryX/CissusRX stack

Personally, I would have spread out the usage of this supps. You're natural test can only get so high via this supps.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
I was kinda thinking the same thing just now...thanks Rage...snapped me out of lala land.

I"ll drop the Scivation portion and keep the USP side going.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was kinda thinking the same thing just now...thanks Rage...snapped me out of lala land.

I"ll drop the Scivation portion and keep the USP side going.
That would make a lot more sense. Why are you dosing at 9 caps ED for Cissus?

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Well, I have some tendonitis in my lower right forearm, right by my wrist area. At least that's what the orthopedic doc diagnosed it as a couple months ago. I have another appointment with him since I still have some feeling of pinching going on every now and then and have limited movement with my thumb...I can't move it outward away from my hand without it causing me pain and it literally has half the movement of my left thumb (my good thumb, lol).

I was hoping the Cissus would help with the tendon. Read that mega-dosing might add to the effect that Cissus is supposed to have, healing and anabolic wise. Can't remember off hand if 9 caps was mega-dosing but I think it was. It has actually reduced the pain somewhat but my injury is still definitely there. It's an odd injury, my grip is fine I just can't move my thumb outward very far...weird. The mornings are when it's the worst. My thumb feels like a tight rubber band when I get up and I have to kind of stretch it out. Hot water works quite well at loosening up the tendon. Btw, I've been on the Cissus for about 20-25 days. I'm about 2/3 through my 2nd bottle. Anyone else have this or heard of this?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I am going to be doing the exact same thing after my Post Cycle. I don't see any huge issue in continuing the Natural Anabolics as they do not (or to the best of our knowledge) induce shutdown so any effects from Hormonal Supplementation should not be felt there....I.e., give 'er