Digesting capsules....

rkretz

Awards
Anyone else have a problem digesting capsules? I puked the other day after taking some capsules of a supplement (regular gelatin capsules) and they seemed to come back up pretty much in tack after 2-3 hours after ingestion. I had a protein shake with milk and some food in my stomach so could my acidity levels just be messed up at the time to digest or might I have a problem breaking down the caps?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
"Come back up" ? Any idea as to why that is?

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
That used to happen to me all the time. Just make sure and drink alot with them.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else have a problem digesting capsules? I puked the other day after taking some capsules of a supplement (regular gelatin capsules) and they seemed to come back up pretty much in tack after 2-3 hours after ingestion. I had a protein shake with milk and some food in my stomach so could my acidity levels just be messed up at the time to digest or might I have a problem breaking down the caps?
2-3 hours? Either it was lodged in your throat somewhere for that amount of time or you have a hydrochloric acid defficiency.

If this is the case, look into the administration of betaine hydrochloride. Also, Celtic Sea Salt in place of regular salt will help normalize levels.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only time ive ever had capsuls come back up was when i took venom and camphibolic to close to when i worked out and the venom, coupled with to much water to fast made me puke my brains out. Needless to say "blue goo" was what came up. But it wasnt the capsuls it was just the coating i guess im not sure. :sick: