BSN Products Line

1. Registered User

BSN Products Line

I wanted to get everyone's feedback on the BSN Products. They have great advertising and hype but I wanted to see if anyone else had experience with the products.

I've been using the Lean Desert Protein, True Mass Gainer, Nitrix, and NO-Xplode with mixed results.

I have manage to go from 182 - 191lbs in just over 2 weeks with Torque for T Boosting and was thinking of Cycling 30 days of H-50 after a 5 day break from the Torque.

2. Banned

BSN make solid products but imo are overpriced. There are products that work just as well for about $10 cheaper and u get mroe servings from these cheaper products. What exactly are your goals. Bulking, cutting, lean mass???? What are ur stats height, ~BF%, diet.......
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Bildo_21
    BSN make solid products but imo are overpriced. There are products that work just as well for about $10 cheaper and u get mroe servings from these cheaper products. What exactly are your goals. Bulking, cutting, lean mass???? What are ur stats height, ~BF%, diet.......

Bulking right now. Last time I checked my bf% I was sitting on 15%. I'm prolly more around 18% now I'll have to check.

I'm 5'11 started about 2.5 weeks ago at 182lbs after a bit of a break from the gym. I'm about 191lbs now and I'm thinking about going to 200 then cutting.

IMO I've spent a lot of money just to try stuff in my routine that I think I may be confused on the best route to take.

Right now I'm using Cellmass and Nitrix to keep me vascular and NO-Xplode for the pumps at the gym. True Mass shakes for snacks, and nothing but Steak, Chicken, Eggs, Milk, Brown Rice, and Fiberous Veggies. Lean Desert Protein when I'm on the go, and Torque for T Boosting Daily.

I have 2 30 day cycles of Halodrol-50 and a bottle of AndroTest for the future after the Torque.

Problem is I'm going off an old routine that worked for me before but I want to see better gains this time, so I've increased the Cals and Weight, plus added on 2 days at the gym(now 3on-1off-2on-1off)
    •   

4. Banned

Ok so are you going to continue to try and bulk? Not to sound like an @ss but your BF is kind of high to continue bulking. IMO i would hold off on the H-50 until ur bf got around 12~13%. This is a very obtainable goal if u work hard for 8-10 weeks, u sound like u work hard but u just dont know where to start.
  5. Registered User

Honestly I maybe might be over shooting my bf%. I will have to get my bf% measured so I know where I am. I don't think I should stop bulking, maybe just cut a few hundred calories and continue to work in the gym.

I would really like to figure out what my maintence calories are and then measure what I'm taking in.

I think I'm most likely taking in 800 over maintence. Do you happen to know where I can look for an accurate calculator to gauge my calorie burn and intake and what I should be taking in?
  6. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BryanPDavis
    Honestly I maybe might be over shooting my bf%. I will have to get my bf% measured so I know where I am. I don't think I should stop bulking, maybe just cut a few hundred calories and continue to work in the gym.

I would really like to figure out what my maintence calories are and then measure what I'm taking in.

I think I'm most likely taking in 800 over maintence. Do you happen to know where I can look for an accurate calculator to gauge my calorie burn and intake and what I should be taking in?
    I woudl search google, there are a number or ways to calculate it so take an avg. of all. To put on muscle w/o PH/AAS you need to eat about 500 over maintence for lean mass. To lose fat u need to eat under maintence. You cant do both simotaniously really, but ur @ a higher BF so once u get ur diet on track you should be able to do somewhat of both. Again im not trying to be an a$$ about things. I was exactly where it seems ur @ 2 years ago. 5'8" 195lbs and trying to hit 200 and around 15~18% BF max bench of 265lbs. Almost 2 years later I am 5'9" 190~195lbs. and ~8%BF and max bench is around 350. I have also put almsot 2" inches on every major body part. Keep working hard and you can reach ur goals......
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. bsn products?
    By WEEZYFBABY in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 09:57 PM
  2. Opinion On BSN Products.
    By surfnskate98 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-09-2006, 08:50 PM