Effective BCAA + Glutamine for cutting

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok i was pondering this the other day and haven't found or seen anyone doing this. I myself think its a great idea......Putting 20 grams BCAA + 20 grams Glutamine, and some B6 in there in a gallon jug of calorie free drink of choice and sipping it throught the day. This would keep a constant supply of both to ur muscles which seem to crave these when dieting. Is this a good idea or just crazy talk?????

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
Ok i was pondering this the other day and haven't found or seen anyone doing this. I myself think its a great idea......Putting 20 grams BCAA + 20 grams Glutamine, and some B6 in there in a gallon jug of calorie free drink of choice and sipping it throught the day. This would keep a constant supply of both to ur muscles which seem to crave these when dieting. Is this a good idea or just crazy talk?????

Errrr?.... :blink:

What excactly are u tryin to achieve?

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Errrr?.... :blink:

What excactly are u tryin to achieve?
Yea sorry i said it in my head just didnt type it. Would this be helpful while cutting to preserve muscle? Would putting it in a jug and sipping it throught the day be benifical or would it lose potency? I am a big beliver in glutamine while dieting. And well BCAA are great for anything that involves muscle.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
There's a lot of people that mega dose BCAA's throughout the day. Adding Glutamine and B6 is your choice.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
I am a big beliver in glutamine
I just posted a few on glutamine.

Basically, you really don't even need the glutamine at all since L-glutamine serum levels are already sky high in the body.

Glutamine is the most abundant amino in the body so for you to dose that much, well.... unless your pockets are full of money than I would suggest much smaller dosages.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK OK.....But it wont lose potency throught the day in the jug. What would be a good sub for the glut. Maybe Citulline 6~10 grams??? Its kinda expensive even more so than glutamine

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
Would this be helpful while cutting to preserve muscle?

Would putting it in a jug and sipping it throught the day be benifical or would it lose potency?

Quality, protein intake is the most important factor for your goal. If anything, just add a small amount of glutamine and the BCAA's to your protein shake and that should be plenty.

It probably won't lose effectiveness if it's in a container kept cold all day, but just make sure to consume genuine sources of protein as well.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Quality, protein intake is the most important factor for your goal. If anything, just add a small amount of glutamine and the BCAA's to your protein shake and that should be plenty.

It probably won't lose effectiveness if it's in a container kept cold all day, but just make sure to consume genuine sources of protein as well.
Yea i am aware of that i prolly should have said somthing...O'well, I just hate the added grittyness to proteins and such when i but BCAA's in them you know what i mean, i dont have the paitents to let them settle

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL Crowler u slick s.o.b. hahaha. Yea i know and i plan on buying some soon. I just have some Bulk BCAA'a and cit. sittin around. I am doing a mini 2 month cut some fat & maintane muscle and body weight.But dont worry i got my eye on 2 kilos of that EXCELL.....

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
LOL Crowler u slick s.o.b. hahaha. Yea i know and i plan on buying some soon. I just have some Bulk BCAA'a and cit. sittin around. I am doing a mini 2 month cut some fat & maintane muscle and body weight.But dont worry i got my eye on 2 kilos of that EXCELL.....
Well then MIX EM UP and mega dose em. :)

Honestly though I found the following worked VERY well for me in a mini cut. Quick fat loss and minimum muscle loss.

BCAAs with Cit Mal, glut and B6 first thing in the AM along with Ephed and Caffeine. Wait half hour, low level cardio for 45 minutes. More BCAAs, glut, Cit Mal and B6. Wait half an hour and then have about 60 grams of protein. Wait half hour and have some carbs.

I am definitely on the older side in age than most here and this REALLY works and works fast.

Try that with what you already have for just a few days and you will see it works nicely and the buzz is pretty good from the EC. I have never tried Yohimbie but might give that a try.

CROWLER

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So crowler how many scoops of EXCELL did u use for the servings?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
It is different when I use it when working out but when doing the cut like I said above I use 2 scoops(2 servings) in the AM then another 2

Later in the day I will have another 2. IMO I don't need this much all the time. BUT for me while dieting I like it.

CROWLER

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
K Thanks for clearing it up, expect an order from me next friday (payday)