Samples of Venom?

  1. New Member
    stylediva's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    127
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    67.69%

    Smile Samples of Venom?


    How do I get a sample of Venom? I want to make sure that it agrees with my body before buying a bottle.

    Thanks

  2. Registered User
    Ziricote's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,430
    Rep Power
    1388
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    37.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Not 100% sure but the sample of Lean Dreams I got was only 2 caps...not really enough to gauge how ''agreeable'' it is if Venom samples are of the same amount.
  3. Senior Member
    Viperspit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    50
    Posts
    1,766
    Rep Power
    1000
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    74.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    The samples of Venom HD 3.0 and Lean Dreams only come in 2/packet. It is unlikely that you would experience any adverse effects, but you should be able to gage that fairly quickly from the samples.

    StyleDiva: PM me your info and I'll see what I can do
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Pitbull954's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,674
    Rep Power
    965
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    32.18%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Venom is 25 bucks at NP, it is some wild, crazy, all day energy!
  5. Board Supporter
    wastedwhiteboy2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,989
    Rep Power
    3013
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    58.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    my wife liked the samples. she had more energy and a suppressed appetite. (very little suppresses her appetite.)
  6. New Member
    stylediva's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    127
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    67.69%

    Thanks everyone who responded.

    I can tell by taking a couple of tablets, how my body will react. My system is pretty sensitive. I just don't want to buy a bottle and then have to store it because my body can't tolerate it.

    Viperspit- check your email.
  7. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9662
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    88.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I would certainly agree with getting a sample of Venom before buying.

    It just doesn't agree with some folks.
    (Similar to Retain - about the only 2 I'd advocate that of, well maybe StimX too because it's such a strong stim...)
  8. Registered User
    dagecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    447
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    72.88%

    Started my Venom Tri-Lean system + Thyrogen-X on Monday. My tolerance for stims is about average+. I can honestly say Venom is very strong and I'm only taking 1 cap at 8am. Dosing the Thyrogen at 2 caps/day, Special Tactics at 4 caps/day, Lean Dreams at 1 tab/day.

    I also started my Chaos on Monday as well and I felt like my mind and body were revving at 2 bazillion RPM...

    It seems that Venom kind of has a point (about mid-late afternoon) where my energy levels drop and I feel like someone slipped me some sleepy juice It was more pronounced on Monday and seems better today. I'm contemplating taking another Venom about mid-day but don't want to increase my dose if it's not needed.

    I've also experienced what other user's have reported as far as the cotton mouth goes. One thing is for sure, it ensures that you drink enough water everyday. Appetite suppression is great also. Sometimes I feel like I'm in a bit of a daze all day which is a bit odd...Overall I like it so far and it seems to be getting better.
  9. Registered User
    manny182's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    142
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    92.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by dagecko
    Started my Venom Tri-Lean system + Thyrogen-X on Monday. My tolerance for stims is about average+. I can honestly say Venom is very strong and I'm only taking 1 cap at 8am. Dosing the Thyrogen at 2 caps/day, Special Tactics at 4 caps/day, Lean Dreams at 1 tab/day.

    I also started my Chaos on Monday as well and I felt like my mind and body were revving at 2 bazillion RPM...

    It seems that Venom kind of has a point (about mid-late afternoon) where my energy levels drop and I feel like someone slipped me some sleepy juice It was more pronounced on Monday and seems better today. I'm contemplating taking another Venom about mid-day but don't want to increase my dose if it's not needed.

    I've also experienced what other user's have reported as far as the cotton mouth goes. One thing is for sure, it ensures that you drink enough water everyday. Appetite suppression is great also. Sometimes I feel like I'm in a bit of a daze all day which is a bit odd...Overall I like it so far and it seems to be getting better.
    stay at one cap,i'm running the stack right now and i'm seeing amazing results with it.i know what you mean though,i get lethargic in the middle of the day also but once i start my workout,the energy is there.
  10. Registered User
    dagecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    447
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    72.88%

    Manny - Are you using a preworkout supplement w/stimulants to offset the afternoon lethargy?
  11. Registered User
    manny182's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    142
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    92.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by dagecko
    Manny - Are you using a preworkout supplement w/stimulants to offset the afternoon lethargy?
    no i just have my pre-workout meal and i'm good to go.if you really don't have anything for your workout then you can up it to 2 if you wish,just dont take the second dose too late obviously.also,some have recommended taking 2 in the morning,but this is all based on your tolerance of course.
  12. Registered User
    dagecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    447
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    72.88%

    Cool deal...thanks for the input.
  13. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by stylediva
    How do I get a sample of Venom? I want to make sure that it agrees with my body before buying a bottle.

    Thanks

    Your samples went out today, Im glad we could help. Let us know how they work or if you have any questions!
  14. New Member
    stylediva's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    127
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    67.69%

    Thank you FitnFirm!!

    I'll let you know how the Venom worked for me.

    Peace
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Review of Venom Tri Lean Stack
    By Terminator LMG in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2006, 09:02 PM
  2. sample of AX StimulantX
    By stuffperson in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 12:35 PM
  3. Week 3 of Venom
    By wideguy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-25-2005, 11:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in