Samples of Venom?

1. Registered User
    Answers

Smile Samples of Venom?

How do I get a sample of Venom? I want to make sure that it agrees with my body before buying a bottle.

Thanks

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Not 100% sure but the sample of Lean Dreams I got was only 2 caps...not really enough to gauge how ''agreeable'' it is if Venom samples are of the same amount.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

The samples of Venom HD 3.0 and Lean Dreams only come in 2/packet. It is unlikely that you would experience any adverse effects, but you should be able to gage that fairly quickly from the samples.

StyleDiva: PM me your info and I'll see what I can do
    •   

4. Gold Member
    Answers

Venom is 25 bucks at NP, it is some wild, crazy, all day energy!
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

my wife liked the samples. she had more energy and a suppressed appetite. (very little suppresses her appetite.)
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks everyone who responded.

I can tell by taking a couple of tablets, how my body will react. My system is pretty sensitive. I just don't want to buy a bottle and then have to store it because my body can't tolerate it.

Viperspit- check your email.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I would certainly agree with getting a sample of Venom before buying.

It just doesn't agree with some folks.
    (Similar to Retain - about the only 2 I'd advocate that of, well maybe StimX too because it's such a strong stim...)
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Started my Venom Tri-Lean system + Thyrogen-X on Monday. My tolerance for stims is about average+. I can honestly say Venom is very strong and I'm only taking 1 cap at 8am. Dosing the Thyrogen at 2 caps/day, Special Tactics at 4 caps/day, Lean Dreams at 1 tab/day.

I also started my Chaos on Monday as well and I felt like my mind and body were revving at 2 bazillion RPM...

It seems that Venom kind of has a point (about mid-late afternoon) where my energy levels drop and I feel like someone slipped me some sleepy juice It was more pronounced on Monday and seems better today. I'm contemplating taking another Venom about mid-day but don't want to increase my dose if it's not needed.

I've also experienced what other user's have reported as far as the cotton mouth goes. One thing is for sure, it ensures that you drink enough water everyday. Appetite suppression is great also. Sometimes I feel like I'm in a bit of a daze all day which is a bit odd...Overall I like it so far and it seems to be getting better.
  9. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dagecko
    Started my Venom Tri-Lean system + Thyrogen-X on Monday. My tolerance for stims is about average+. I can honestly say Venom is very strong and I'm only taking 1 cap at 8am. Dosing the Thyrogen at 2 caps/day, Special Tactics at 4 caps/day, Lean Dreams at 1 tab/day.

I also started my Chaos on Monday as well and I felt like my mind and body were revving at 2 bazillion RPM...

It seems that Venom kind of has a point (about mid-late afternoon) where my energy levels drop and I feel like someone slipped me some sleepy juice It was more pronounced on Monday and seems better today. I'm contemplating taking another Venom about mid-day but don't want to increase my dose if it's not needed.

I've also experienced what other user's have reported as far as the cotton mouth goes. One thing is for sure, it ensures that you drink enough water everyday. Appetite suppression is great also. Sometimes I feel like I'm in a bit of a daze all day which is a bit odd...Overall I like it so far and it seems to be getting better.
    stay at one cap,i'm running the stack right now and i'm seeing amazing results with it.i know what you mean though,i get lethargic in the middle of the day also but once i start my workout,the energy is there.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Manny - Are you using a preworkout supplement w/stimulants to offset the afternoon lethargy?
  11. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dagecko
    Manny - Are you using a preworkout supplement w/stimulants to offset the afternoon lethargy?
    no i just have my pre-workout meal and i'm good to go.if you really don't have anything for your workout then you can up it to 2 if you wish,just dont take the second dose too late obviously.also,some have recommended taking 2 in the morning,but this is all based on your tolerance of course.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Cool deal...thanks for the input.
  13. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stylediva
    How do I get a sample of Venom? I want to make sure that it agrees with my body before buying a bottle.

Thanks

Your samples went out today, Im glad we could help. Let us know how they work or if you have any questions!
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Thank you FitnFirm!!

I'll let you know how the Venom worked for me.

Peace
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Review of Venom Tri Lean Stack
    By Terminator LMG in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2006, 08:02 PM
  2. sample of AX StimulantX
    By stuffperson in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 11:35 AM
  3. Week 3 of Venom