Samples of Venom?

stylediva

Awards
How do I get a sample of Venom? I want to make sure that it agrees with my body before buying a bottle.

Thanks

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Not 100% sure but the sample of Lean Dreams I got was only 2 caps...not really enough to gauge how ''agreeable'' it is if Venom samples are of the same amount.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
The samples of Venom HD 3.0 and Lean Dreams only come in 2/packet. It is unlikely that you would experience any adverse effects, but you should be able to gage that fairly quickly from the samples.

StyleDiva: PM me your info and I'll see what I can do ;)

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Venom is 25 bucks at NP, it is some wild, crazy, all day energy!

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
my wife liked the samples. she had more energy and a suppressed appetite. (very little suppresses her appetite.)

stylediva

Awards
Thanks everyone who responded.

I can tell by taking a couple of tablets, how my body will react. My system is pretty sensitive. I just don't want to buy a bottle and then have to store it because my body can't tolerate it.

Viperspit- check your email.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I would certainly agree with getting a sample of Venom before buying.

It just doesn't agree with some folks.
(Similar to Retain - about the only 2 I'd advocate that of, well maybe StimX too because it's such a strong stim...)

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Started my Venom Tri-Lean system + Thyrogen-X on Monday. My tolerance for stims is about average+. I can honestly say Venom is very strong and I'm only taking 1 cap at 8am. Dosing the Thyrogen at 2 caps/day, Special Tactics at 4 caps/day, Lean Dreams at 1 tab/day.

I also started my Chaos on Monday as well and I felt like my mind and body were revving at 2 bazillion RPM...

It seems that Venom kind of has a point (about mid-late afternoon) where my energy levels drop and I feel like someone slipped me some sleepy juice :yawn: It was more pronounced on Monday and seems better today. I'm contemplating taking another Venom about mid-day but don't want to increase my dose if it's not needed.

I've also experienced what other user's have reported as far as the cotton mouth goes. One thing is for sure, it ensures that you drink enough water everyday. Appetite suppression is great also. Sometimes I feel like I'm in a bit of a daze all day which is a bit odd...Overall I like it so far and it seems to be getting better.

manny182

Awards
Started my Venom Tri-Lean system + Thyrogen-X on Monday. My tolerance for stims is about average+. I can honestly say Venom is very strong and I'm only taking 1 cap at 8am. Dosing the Thyrogen at 2 caps/day, Special Tactics at 4 caps/day, Lean Dreams at 1 tab/day.

I also started my Chaos on Monday as well and I felt like my mind and body were revving at 2 bazillion RPM...

It seems that Venom kind of has a point (about mid-late afternoon) where my energy levels drop and I feel like someone slipped me some sleepy juice :yawn: It was more pronounced on Monday and seems better today. I'm contemplating taking another Venom about mid-day but don't want to increase my dose if it's not needed.

I've also experienced what other user's have reported as far as the cotton mouth goes. One thing is for sure, it ensures that you drink enough water everyday. Appetite suppression is great also. Sometimes I feel like I'm in a bit of a daze all day which is a bit odd...Overall I like it so far and it seems to be getting better.
stay at one cap,i'm running the stack right now and i'm seeing amazing results with it.i know what you mean though,i get lethargic in the middle of the day also but once i start my workout,the energy is there.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Manny - Are you using a preworkout supplement w/stimulants to offset the afternoon lethargy?

manny182

Awards
Manny - Are you using a preworkout supplement w/stimulants to offset the afternoon lethargy?
no i just have my pre-workout meal and i'm good to go.if you really don't have anything for your workout then you can up it to 2 if you wish,just dont take the second dose too late obviously.also,some have recommended taking 2 in the morning,but this is all based on your tolerance of course.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How do I get a sample of Venom? I want to make sure that it agrees with my body before buying a bottle.

Thanks

Your samples went out today, Im glad we could help. Let us know how they work or if you have any questions!

stylediva

Awards
Thank you FitnFirm!!

I'll let you know how the Venom worked for me.

Peace