wich creatine??????????

N

nickjr000

Awards
What creatine works the best? Tried celltech years ago and thought it was ok. Any opinions?:blink:

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Any kind of mono creatine will do fine, might I suggest 100g mono/day, 150g on workout days.

Disclaimer : Ziricote will not be held responsible if your kidney dies by using the above protocol.

Out of curiousity how old are you? Aaaand to answer your question Anabolic Innovations Choas has been getting good feedback so you might want to check it out.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
creatine is creatine...and then there is cee. buy brand named and pay extra for the name. buy in bulk save money. support our board sponsors.

Really no mystery to it.

A

animalXXX

Awards
Search The Forum, There's More Than Enough Info On It

R

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
creatine is creatine...and then there is cee. buy brand named and pay extra for the name. buy in bulk save money. support our board sponsors.

Realy no mystery to it.

Good info above. Please use the search function next time.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
You might want to take a look at Sizeon or CNW's creatine gluconate. Feedback looks good so far ;)

J

JCA1972

Awards
I tried celltech last year, and I gained 5 lbs in the first two weeks. I didn't gain any more for the rest of my 4 week cycle but when I finished it I kept the 5 lb gain.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
glycogen retention anyone?

I tried celltech last year, and I gained 5 lbs in the first two weeks. I didn't gain any more for the rest of my 4 week cycle but when I finished it I kept the 5 lb gain.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
You might want to take a look at Sizeon or CNW's creatine gluconate. Feedback looks good so far ;)
Bump to that.. I've been taking CNW creatine gluconate and to say the least, I am impressed. I am on a calorie restricted low carb diet and I am pleased with the strength and energy in the gym. pumps are awesome