wich creatine??????????

1. Question wich creatine??????????

What creatine works the best? Tried celltech years ago and thought it was ok. Any opinions?

2. Any kind of mono creatine will do fine, might I suggest 100g mono/day, 150g on workout days.

Disclaimer : Ziricote will not be held responsible if your kidney dies by using the above protocol.

Out of curiousity how old are you? Aaaand to answer your question Anabolic Innovations Choas has been getting good feedback so you might want to check it out.
  3. Unbreakable

creatine is creatine...and then there is cee. buy brand named and pay extra for the name. buy in bulk save money. support our board sponsors.

Really no mystery to it.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.
    •   

4. Search The Forum, There's More Than Enough Info On It

5. Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    creatine is creatine...and then there is cee. buy brand named and pay extra for the name. buy in bulk save money. support our board sponsors.

Realy no mystery to it.

Good info above. Please use the search function next time.

6. I'm 27. thanks 4 the help.

7. You might want to take a look at Sizeon or CNW's creatine gluconate. Feedback looks good so far

8. thanks for the help

9. I tried celltech last year, and I gained 5 lbs in the first two weeks. I didn't gain any more for the rest of my 4 week cycle but when I finished it I kept the 5 lb gain.

10. glycogen retention anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by JCA1972
    I tried celltech last year, and I gained 5 lbs in the first two weeks. I didn't gain any more for the rest of my 4 week cycle but when I finished it I kept the 5 lb gain.

11. Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    creatine is creatine...and then there is cee.

.... Thank you.

And yes, support the board sponsors.... they are the reason this forum is here.

12. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn
    You might want to take a look at Sizeon or CNW's creatine gluconate. Feedback looks good so far
    Bump to that.. I've been taking CNW creatine gluconate and to say the least, I am impressed. I am on a calorie restricted low carb diet and I am pleased with the strength and energy in the gym. pumps are awesome

13. Creatine ethyl ester and kre-alkalyn are the best.

Similar Forum Threads

1. maybe this will help BDC, creatine info.
    By ralph4u2c in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:11 PM
  2. Creatine
    By ChaseRoy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 05:16 PM
  3. wich creatine??????????
    By nickjr000 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-20-2006, 12:14 PM
  4. Creatine Is Safe