Stomach issues with 95% forskolin extract?

deltoidz

Awards
Im having some trouble with the stomach on high doses of forskolin 20% extract(80mg of active and above). And Im wondering if the 95% forskolin extract is better tolerated by the stomach at dosages of above 80mg of active forskolin?

Also is it as effective as the 20% extract when the active forskolin dose is the same?

musclescientist

Awards
Im having some trouble with the stomach on high doses of forskolin 20% extract(80mg of active and above). And Im wondering if the 95% forskolin extract is better tolerated by the stomach at dosages of above 80mg of active forskolin?

Also is it as effective as the 20% extract when the active forskolin dose is the same?

Not really, but you might want to expiriment with the 95% and transdermal delivery

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established

If you do a search you will see that forskolin is known to cause GI problems at higher doses. I would just take a little less everytime until the GI problem goes away to see what your tolerance level is. This is what I did when I had some bulk forskolin to play around with.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Almost every herb product I take bothers my stomach after a couple days / weeks. I just stear clear of herbs. But this is true with a lot of supps..