Anagen/Fenotest or PowerFuLL

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Either going to do the anagen/fenotest stack because of the current price for the stack or run powerfull solo.. Just looking for opinions on this. Looking for strenth and mass gains..Shedding bodyfat is always welcome...
:bruce1:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure both are good stacks to use. I would go for the PowerFull, but thats just me.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
I would stack all of them, plus Jungle Warfare.

If I had to choose one.... POWERFULL.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Either going to do the anagen/fenotest stack because of the current price for the stack or run powerfull solo.. Just looking for opinions on this. Looking for strenth and mass gains..Shedding bodyfat is always welcome...
I am aslo wondering the same thing. Although from what i have heard and read the anagen/fenotest is great when used while cutting to keep hard and full. Everytime i hear about someone using powerfull is when they are trying to add size. Either way i would like to see others input as to I will be using either + Cissus to maintain and recover during baseball season which starts here in a few weeks

*yea i know im a baseball player not using lol, well not using during season :run:

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
i may run fenotest/anagen stack as a part of my pct coming up here shortly.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Powerfull, Activate and low dose AI like RXT, RR, Formestane, 6-OXO etc. If your over ~30 add some DHEA. IMHO.

This will keep you full, hard and dry as well as strength gains and deep restfull sleep.