Energy Supplements without the jittery feeling?

damien888

Awards
I've tried No-eplode and it gave me alot of energy and great pump but I don't like the jittery feeling after my workout. I guess I don't respond well to caffeine. Is there any product that will give me great energy and good pump without the jittery feeling?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dunno. I know they are both cheap and can be found at any grocery store in my area. Let me look them up.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know in my area I can pick up the rip its at the dollar store :p

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Try Bitter Orange. It is sold in bulk (but I don't think any board sponsors carry it). It is inexpensive and works well.

size

Awards
  • Established
ALRI Primed worked well for me. I am really sensitive to stims, consequently, I rarely use any stimulants. However, for a preworkout mix, Primed worked without making me feel badly.
Just a note, Nutraplanet is having a really good sale on this product right now.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
**** Size, until you posted that I was thinking energy drinks from the store...I think I got my signals mixed from that thread over on BBD.

Forget what I said earlier and folow up on Size's advice.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
C2 by USP labs is awesome!

Great stim with no jitters or crash. I've been taking 2 caps upon waking and 1 later in the day and it works great.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
C2 by USP labs is awesome!

Great stim with no jitters or crash. I've been taking 2 caps upon waking and 1 later in the day and it works great.
Hells yizzle (that is my scientific answer)

I really, really enjoyed C2. As Matt stated there is no crash because you essentially don't "come up" to crash, you steadily become more focused as opposed to stimulated and feel as if you are in the zone.

ophelia53

Awards
i take N30 and stack it with NO2. it works really well for me. you don't get the pumps you do with xoxplode, but it also doesn't mess with your stomach, you don't get jitteries and crash after a work out, and it doesn't make you pee a lot. i love it. i've tried lots of stuff and finally setttled on this

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
although not touted as a sole energy supplement i took sns creatine e2 matrix and I had great long lasting energy with no jitters.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
I've tried No-eplode and it gave me alot of energy and great pump but I don't like the jittery feeling after my workout. I guess I don't respond well to caffeine. Is there any product that will give me great energy and good pump without the jittery feeling?

I just ordered the best lookin pre workout sup that I have found to date, and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

It's called Horse Power by Ultimate Nutrition. It's a bit pricey, but for a good reason.... It has just about everything in it.

It contains.... ALL.... of the key ingredients for an awesome energy matrix. It even contains L-norvaline for maximum efficiency. This ingredient alone has been shown to increase NO levels by up to 60% by inhibiting the enzyme arginase (NO's suicide inhibitor).

As far as creatine goes.... there is PLENTY. About 4 grams.

The best part about Horse Power, aside from no caffeine, is that the active ingredients are delivered in multiple forms to provide the consumer maximum absorbtion and effectiveness.

SUPPLEMENT FACTS:

Kre-Alkalyn: 1.5g
Creatine Ethyl Ester: 1.1g
Tri-Creatine Malate: 1.5g
Betine Hydrochloride: 2g
Taurine(micronized): 2 g
N-Acetyl-L-Glutamine: 1.1g

Nitric Oxide Power Blend: 4000mg
Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate, Arginine Ethyl Ester

HorsePower Blend: 5800mg
Beta-Alanine, Glycerol Monosterate, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Citrulline Ethyl Ester Malate, L-Norvaline, Guanidinopropionic Acid, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum, Ornithine Alpha Ketoisocaproate, R-Alpha Lipoic Acid, Rutaecarpine, and Glycocyamine.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
and the difference in results between that and a bulk CEE/ bulk Taurine stack???

probably nil

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you need some education on EFFECTIVE ingredients.
My point was that CEE and Taurine ARE the main effective ingredients.

Its cool though, you can continue to pay for the premade mixes while I pay about 10%. results come from diet anyway, not a few extra ingredients in a creatine mix.