Anavol and Vaso (( Need some info ))

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
I have a buddy who is taking these two supplements
( Anavol and Vaso from NXCARE ) Can anyone give me some info on these products, weather or not they are a quality product or not . He told me this morning that for some reason, he has been feeling really run down and tired.
He says he is getting 7 to 8 hrs sleep anight. As for his diet, He is mostly a meat guy.. Does not really care for the rest of the foods. He is drinking plently of water. He has only been working out with me for about 3 weeks now. Said he felt fine at firsts, now he is tired.
Anyway, Any info on the products would be appreicated. I did a search on them, and found only a few things on them, but I did not find one that said how the preform, or any kind of info I was looking for..

Thanks for your help.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Still looking to see if anyone has used this or not, and if so, What did you think of it.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
I used Vaso awhile back for about a week...I didn't really feel like it was doing anything for me although the ingredient list looks good. I heard a few good things about Vaso but not nada on Anavol. It's odd that your friend is experiencing lethargy on these types of products.

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
How's his diet? That could have something to do with his fatigue.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Diet is mostly just meats, Fish, chicken, and steak.. Not much of a veggie person. Plus alot of water. And nutra grain bars for breakfast.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 4
kilmann40 Supplements 5
Supplements 9
icanrace Supplements 1
Supplements 0