Venom kicks my ass mentally - AnabolicMinds.com

Venom kicks my ass mentally

1. Registered User

Venom kicks my ass mentally

Wow... Venom kicks my ass mentally. I was fine the first week, but I took 2 today and was freaking out. It gave me severe paranoia and anxiety (much like weed did to me back in the day). I thought I was going to die every second from irrational thoughts, and there are many times I thought the effects would be permanent, which further causes me to freak out.

I don't feel the extra "hotness" that most people feel, but within 3 days of taking it, I already feel my midsection tightening up. Definitely better fat burner than EC... Now the question is, am I willing to take the sides or not?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Did you start with one cap????
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

I never went over 1 cap.
    •   

4. Registered User

Yeah, I started with 1 cap, upped it to two, which was fine for a day, and today is when the freakout happened. I'll probably stick it at one cap, but I really don't feel any increase in temperature. Other sides to report... flu-like symptoms. I'm not sure if I'm actually coming on with something, but it started the day I took venom (and I read somewhere else that someone had the same symptoms. Could be coincidental).
  5. Board Supporter

sheeessh!
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Kind of personal but do you take any anti-depressents?
  7. Registered User

Not personal bud... No past history with depression. I used to get bad anxiety as a kid, and still do occasionally but not often. I'm pretty clear mentally. I feel like some substances have a very big effect on me mentally. Back in college when I smoked weed, it was a horrible experience... the paranoia/anxiety was unbareable. Same experience with Venom. I'll probably keep it at 1 tab/day and see if it's fine.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

You are probably like me then. I react with those same symptoms if i'm not careful on stims and I have to taper down from them or suffer a mild depression of sorts. I'll actually start drinking coffee when I come off stims. and then slowly stop the coffee.
  9. New Member

Hyperdrive 3.0. Great fatburner, but made me feel VERY weird. Also hell on the BP. I had to stop.
  10. New Member

As I was a sponosored athlete for ALRI...Coach ALR had me use many of the products out first. Venom did "wake me up" as i would take 1 cap before early am cardio (5am) and i was still going at 11pm at night. did it help me lose weight...yeah...i could actually eat more but even that was hard because of the appetite control in it and the heat i produced while eating. i have recommended this product for my "healthy" clients and its helped them lose weight very easily.

overall i would pass on the venom just because of how it makes me feel and i am really never out of shape to need it to lose 30-50lbs . not to mention i am not a speed junkie. my wife on the other hand loves it and uses it 2 months on and 1 month off. she says it helps her particularly during her female cycle.

as far as getting me harder for contest i actually like Jet Fuel with the Venom Special Tactics. the weight loss was not profound but hardening effects were awesome...
  11. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::

Quote Originally Posted by NYhomeboy
    Wow... Venom kicks my ass mentally. I was fine the first week, but I took 2 today and was freaking out. It gave me severe paranoia and anxiety (much like weed did to me back in the day). I thought I was going to die every second from irrational thoughts, and there are many times I thought the effects would be permanent, which further causes me to freak out.

I don't feel the extra "hotness" that most people feel, but within 3 days of taking it, I already feel my midsection tightening up. Definitely better fat burner than EC... Now the question is, am I willing to take the sides or not?
    Do you feel it is that much better than an EC stack? Are you taking the Venom Tri-Lean System?
  12. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NYhomeboy

Youre only supposed to take one capsule silly!!!! Stick to one and you will be fine. The hotness seems different for everyone, I experience it alot when training or exerting myself, and sometimes after eating it seems to kick into high gear. If you are not experiencing that it doesnt mean it is not working. You said you already saw your midsection tightening up, thats a good indicator! How is it going now?
  13. New Member

Hey FitnFirm, if we're talkin about HD 3.0, The package suggests taking 2 pills once daily after tolerance.
  14. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by beefjerky
    Hey FitnFirm, if we're talkin about HD 3.0, The package suggests taking 2 pills once daily after tolerance.

Ya, but that is only if you build up a tolerance, if 1 is working dont take two, ok
  15. New Member

I can dig it.
  16. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by beefjerky
    I can dig it.

Ya, Get jiggy with one cap

Similar Forum Threads

1. Full body reverse crunches kick my ass
    By Ju1cedUp in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-15-2013, 09:38 AM
  2. P90x... Gonna get my ass kicked
    By Shai An in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12-04-2010, 12:07 PM
  3. ANADRAULIC STATE is kicking my ass!!!
    By anaholic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 12:58 AM
  4. Just blew my ass out of my pants squatting argggg
    By bigmark1972 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-10-2004, 08:39 PM
  5. Damn lump in my ass.
    By Yimen E.Cricket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2004, 10:42 PM