So I have a bottle

1. So I have a bottle

of Gaspari's Ora-A that I purchased at a flea market. Any recommendations on how to cycle it (will likely use my standard nolva PCT unless otherwise specified).

Any and all info appreciated!

2. Ummm.....ok. So, you bought "supplements" from a "flea market"? This story doesn't sound good. I wouldn't buy anything unless I knew what it was and how to use it.

What's the full name, I'm not familiar with Ora-A.

3. Come on Rage, you'd buy supps at a fleemarke too you cheap a$$.

Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    Ummm.....ok. So, you bought "supplements" from a "flea market"? This story doesn't sound good. I wouldn't buy anything unless I knew what it was and how to use it.

•   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    Ummm.....ok. So, you bought "supplements" from a "flea market"? This story doesn't sound good. I wouldn't buy anything unless I knew what it was and how to use it.

orastan, sir. It was cheap! It was completely sealed - though risky.

5. Completely sealed with anthrax.

6. Hey DEERDEER, I have a completely sealed bottle that says "JUICE" on it... you can have it for $100... shoot, I'll even throw in free shipping.

7. Guys, some Flea Markets are huge with a ton of vendors. I've seen several supplement cages with crap in em

8. is it REAL juice. I prefer freshly squeezed. For the right price of cours.e back to oraA, what the dilly?

9. ora-a? i remember reading about ora-e.. don't trust flea markets at all.. i mean the name has the word "flea" in it- doesn't that already make it sound super shady?
    "A Native American elder once described his own inner struggles in this manner: Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog all the time. When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied, The one I feed the most." -George Bernard Shaw

10. For the price, you'd be better off knowing what you are poppin.

11. Yeah....they could have 100 bottles of phera for $10 and I wouldn't use the stuff.

I say toss it.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    Yeah....they could have 100 bottles of phera for $10 and I wouldn't use the stuff.

I say toss it.
    Regardless where I got it - does anyoen know anything on this stuff? Bottle says 2x stronger than oraE.

13. It's probably actually HMAX... in that case, toss it, it's complete bunk.

14. Quote Originally Posted by DeerDeer
    Regardless where I got it - does anyoen know anything on this stuff? Bottle says 2x stronger than oraE.
    whats the expiration date on it?

15. 6/2008

16. Quote Originally Posted by not_big_enuf
    It's probably actually HMAX... in that case, toss it, it's complete bunk.
    It is definitely not HMAX.

17. It is Orastan-A, which supposedly is 5a-androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17btetrahydropyranol ether. Think it is to replace Orastan-E in markets outside of usa.

18. Its reportedly stronger than Orastan-E and is only supposed to be sold overseas where Prohormones are legal. Do a google search and you will get more info!

If it was me, I would try it. If its sealed and looks legit, I dont see why someone would try to make $$ off a bunk product. They probably knocked off a supplement store or truck and stole all the stuff.

Similar Forum Threads

1. So i have decided not to "bulk" any more
    By warbird01 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 03:23 AM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-16-2007, 06:28 PM
  3. So I have to buy new belts, old ones to big
    By Kam in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-13-2006, 11:32 PM
  4. So you have 3 hours per week