How should I take these supps??

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
So I've got a few bottles of Tribulus,Tonkgat Ali,Horny Goat Weed & Maca,Saw Palmetto & L Arginine capsules.

I was thinking of taking them together as a Test enhanching/Libido/overall health type stack.

Should I just take them all at the same time with food or at seperate times through out the day???

Thanks for any help.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
So I've got a few bottles of Tribulus,Tonkgat Ali,Horny Goat Weed & Maca,Saw Palmetto & L Arginine capsules.

I was thinking of taking them together as a Test enhanching/Libido/overall health type stack.

Should I just take them all at the same time with food or at seperate times through out the day???

Thanks for any help.
Hey there. Well I've gotta say your post has me intrigued. That sounds like a complicated and expensive way to buy supps when there are so many effective products that contain those same ingredients all in one product.... Honestly, they contain better, more effective ingredients but hey.... Who the h*ll am I?

Anyways, back to your question. I don't know anything about u so I'll just assume for now that your body doesn't have much experience with supplements. Hopefully you are familiar with the basic stuff like exercise, proper diet, protein, ect.

Pick a time frame for your cycle. I like to cycle these type of supps for a month or so but see how your body reacts to them first and then decide.

Start nice 'n easy. Use the tapering method throughout your cycle. Start with one tab of each and see if u have any negative reactions and if u do, deduct one from the equation untill u find your culprate. If all goes well, than keep gradually increasing dosages untill you've reached the half way point of your cycle. Then gradually decrease dosages until u are back to where u started. The tappering method prevents receptor downgrade and is easy on your body but then again.... these aint roids we're talkin about here so I don't think there is much to worry about anyway.

Good luck.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
Hey there. Well I've gotta say your post has me intrigued. That sounds like a complicated and expensive way to buy supps when there are so many effective products that contain those same ingredients all in one product.... Honestly, they contain better, more effective ingredients but hey.... Who the h*ll am I?

Anyways, back to your question. I don't know anything about u so I'll just assume for now that your body doesn't have much experience with supplements. Hopefully you are familiar with the basic stuff like exercise, proper diet, protein, ect.

Pick a time frame for your cycle. I like to cycle these type of supps for a month or so but see how your body reacts to them first and then decide.

Start nice 'n easy. Use the tapering method throughout your cycle. Start with one tab of each and see if u have any negative reactions and if u do, deduct one from the equation untill u find your culprate. If all goes well, than keep gradually increasing dosages untill you've reached the half way point of your cycle. Then gradually decrease dosages until u are back to where u started. The tappering method prevents receptor downgrade and is easy on your body but then again.... these aint roids we're talkin about here so I don't think there is much to worry about anyway.

Good luck.

Thanks for the reply.

The reason I have so many single supplements is because I bought them on sale and never used them.Few months back I started taking Tribulus and it was great,I noticed I had more energy,I could lift all day it felt like without getting tired,my libido was great and overall I felt really good,I then added a HGW & Maca supp to my Tribulus for added effects which was also really good,I then cycled off and have never taken them again,i did take some Tongkat Ali tho,but did'nt notice anything really,So now I want to use these supps up and get the best out of them,so I figured I'd stack them since I have seen many products that contain these ingredients.

I was thinking of taking the Tribulus and the HGW/Maca together 2-3 times a day and the Tongkat Ali with the Arginine 2 times a day,and the Saw Palmetto 3 times a day,does that sound ok??

I have taken Saw Palmetto before for a short while,reason I wanna take it is because I have read/heard it's good for preventing Test from converting to the dreaded DHT,and the men in my family tend to lose their hair early,so it's hair helping effects are a plus.

Thanks again for the advice and tips,I appreciate it.