Ergomax kicked my AZZ on week 4

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Today is my last day on Ergomax LMG and thank god! Weeks 1-3 I had no sides at all. My cycle was 10/20/20 and this past week 30mg.... I've been dragging all week, very tired, dry mouth and just feel like shi*. If there is a next time, I'll stick to 20mg ed.... Funny thing is my gains slowed down during week 3 but once I upped it to 30mg they started coming again.... My strength went "way" up as well. All in all, I liked the stuff up untill a couple days ago.... I just hope I start to feel better once I start PCT tomorrow.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
how's your hair-line? libido?
I did notice a lot more hair in the sink after combing in the morning (more than usual)..... My libido was fine. Not like when I did SD or PP.... Wife wasn't happy while on them two cycles...... I'm on my second day of pct and haven't dropped a pound yet and I feel much better.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ive had two bottle of e...max since nutraplanet went a presale from the "big come back" of it. I still haven't used because of the hairline issue and estrogen sides. As far as mass goes, how does it compare to say pheraplex? Maybe Ill try using the bottles instead of letting them go to waste....or sell them on ebay :twisted:

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Ive had two bottle of e...max since nutraplanet went a presale from the "big come back" of it. I still haven't used because of the hairline issue and estrogen sides. As far as mass goes, how does it compare to say pheraplex? Maybe Ill try using the bottles instead of letting them go to waste....or sell them on ebay :twisted:
I gained a total of 10 lbs on e-max.... I gained very little fat going by my calipers... My first time using Sd I gained 14 lbs (3 week cycle) and kept 9 after PCT.... Last year I did a Sd/PP cycle (7 week cycle) and gained 16 lbs and kept 10 lbs.... All three cycles are over a year and a half period.

Tunasandwich

Awards
Not positive but i think Egro is a mix of PP/SD. Snakebyte05

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
How did you do on SD for sides? It about killed me just for the back pumps alone, I have a bottle of ergo but I haven't touched it do to very little feed back on sides etc. Keep us posted on how your pct goes, what are you doing for pct?

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
How did you do on superdrol for sides? It about killed me just for the back pumps alone, I have a bottle of ergo but I haven't touched it do to very little feed back on sides etc. Keep us posted on how your post cycle therapy goes, what are you doing for post cycle therapy?
Superdrol made me very tired on week 3, shrunk the hell out of my nuts and killed my sex drive..... The only problem I had on e-max was week 4 @30mg... Made me feel like I had the flu or something, but I got through it..... I started PCT last Saturday and I gained another 2 lbs during the week... That surprised me seeing I lost a little after my other cycles. I gained a total of 12 lbs. This is my PCT if you haven't seen it on another thread.

Week 1: Rebound XT (3 caps), Retain (3 caps), Perfect cycle (two caps), and a multi vitamin.

week 2: Rebound XT (2 caps), Retain (3 caps), Perfect cycle (two caps), and a multi vitamin.

Week 3: Same as week 2.

Week 4: Rebound XT (1 cap), Retain (3 caps), Perfect cycle (two caps), and a multi vitamin.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I saw it after I asked, no Serm? Did you run a serm after SD? Just curious. Seems from what I've read so far Emax is sort of dirty compared to other OTCs out now, I may just toss it in the ol' trash. SD was pretty rough, I did 20x3 and gained 18, kept 12 but lost all strength gained. If I use it again it will be no more than 10mg a day EVER! Like I said keep us posted on your PCT, I'm real curious on how you do.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
I saw it after I asked, no Serm? Did you run a serm after superdrol? Just curious. Seems from what I've read so far Emax is sort of dirty compared to other OTCs out now, I may just toss it in the ol' trash. SD was pretty rough, I did 20x3 and gained 18, kept 12 but lost all strength gained. If I use it again it will be no more than 10mg a day EVER! Like I said keep us posted on your post cycle therapy, I'm real curious on how you do.
Nope, never ran a serm. I have it on hand if needed (nolva).... I have blood work done every 4 months because of leukemia and my blood work always comes back fine, except for my white blood count because of my condition. My blood pressure is fine and so is my liver values.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I did a 5 weeker of emax (10,20,20,20,30) and goddamn!!! week 5 was nasty! bp was thru the roof and just felt like crap. started getting panic attacks which lasted 2 wks into pct... netted about 10 lb gain after pct was done. I dont like the way emax made me feel at all, and I still have 5 bottles left. IF I touch it again, I probably will not exceed 3 wks and 20mg

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
I did a 5 weeker of emax (10,20,20,20,30) and goddamn!!! week 5 was nasty! bp was thru the roof and just felt like crap. started getting panic attacks which lasted 2 wks into post cycle therapy... netted about 10 lb gain after post cycle therapy was done. I dont like the way emax made me feel at all, and I still have 5 bottles left. IF I touch it again, I probably will not exceed 3 wks and 20mg
I'll do it again, and I will also do a three weeker!.... Yes, panic attacks I had on week 4 @ 30mg also..... Funny thing is my wife said, she likes me better on e-max than Sd or PP, If you know what I mean :twisted:

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
i thought ergomax lmg was a mixture of compounds, the major active (as stated on the bottle) the same as phera-plex. i'd also read in a thread that the active is also known as DMT, not the hallucinogen of short duration (di-methyl-tryptamine) but desoxy-methyl-testosterone, also known as "the clear" (look into the Balco scandal).

i'd also heard that ergomax lmg, biochemically tweaked... was taken from elephant urine.

let's have someone with more authority clear this up, eh?

basso, leggo my ego... please don't just throw it into the trash. please. if you don't contribute to become gold members (exciting enough in and of itself that may be... !) and make a deal through PMs... find someone. this is just plain sad. i'd heard that ergomax had superior mental effects.

it's like ephedra. i have the whole herb, which i've made a decoction of. it has stimulant effects, true, but, like coffee/caffeine, it has euphoriant effects. take too much and you have anxiety, but at the right amount it has a very pleasant effect. just don't take too much! that's all. why are people in such a hurry to get hyooge? respect the substances you're using.

it's good for libido, overall enthusiam. having biochemically altered elephant urine pheramones in your brain is fun!

whoopee!!!

i'm seriously considering doing a light cycle (all of my cycles are light, i'm a lightweight and all of my two-week cycles have yielded 4 pound gains in LBM) of ergomax LMG and methasteron (superdrol). i'm thinking 7.5-10mg ergomax + 5mg methasteron for about two weeks, maybe three if i feel like it. i would be more diligent to weigh myself, especially after the usual two week period is up (my last light cycle, halodrol-50 was only weighed after PCT, which included ATD (novedex) which is quite anabolic itself).

my father began his visible male-pattern baldness around late forties. he's always had a wicked widow's peak, which i have inherited. my mother's brother went bald. so... i dunno. i was quite depressed to see my hairline when i was 15. i knew the blonde (i'm brunette) baby hairs would disappear in my twenties. i worried i would be effectively bald by 30. i was buzzed at 19, and my severe hairline looked bad. now that i've been buzzed again i see an indiscernible change in my hairline (if that makes any sense!). i'm buzzed again because i want to feel the wind on my scalp, and i want to try ergomax lmg for real this time (i've tested with 5mg doses during two separate days as initial appraisal of the supplement). i'm going to use ketoconazole (1%) on my scalp once or twice a day. we'll see... i was dismayed at the price for the buzz cut from my hair stylist (the same as a regular hair cut). so i bought my own razor, with a nice assortment of attachments. so now i have a way to buzz myself for free (pays for itself at the second buzz).

i wonder at the long-term changes in genetic expression. i realize the DHT to follicle relationship is complex and "they" still don't understand the relationship that well, but i will probably continue the ketoconazole for several months (at least) after discontinuation of the PCT. i have dandruff anyway so it's no biggie.

it seems you big guys are experiencing problems at 30mgs. i bet that this compound, like methasteron, in my body would be so anabolic that i would have no practical reason to dose above 15mg per day. i can't eat that much! i'm probably going to try it at 7.5mg ergomax and maybe 5mg methasteron per day and gauge it from there. i've got to get my interval sprinting program constant enough to condition myself to the point where i can accurately judge the differences. i'm currently lifting my previous max (for reps) on the squat, and very near my max on bench so i'm ready for the anaerobic side, the sprinting is anaerobic of course but the quality of muscle contractions is also inherent to that performance. i only hope i can condition myself far enough to see the endurance aspect of methasteron. i know methasteron is awesome for endurance.. at least for what i've already gotten.

do you guys think the BP issue would be enough to concern a guy with high-normal BP (normal for me) who may use Ergopharm's "AMP" or Anabolic Xtreme's "Stimulant X"? does the BP issue come up during the strenuous exercise or is it a constant, whole day kind of deal?

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I'll do it again, and I will also do a three weeker!.... Yes, panic attacks I had on week 4 @ 30mg also..... Funny thing is my wife said, she likes me better on e-max than superdrol or PP, If you know what I mean :twisted:

Yeah, I'll probably keep tham and eventually use emax lmg again, but with caution... kind of funny because I didnt really get much sides from any of the other "designers" or dianabol before and didnt really expect it from emax... my fiance doesnt believe that these compounds are true performance enhancers. She thinks they're snake oil... all in my head.... but thats ok

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
i'm seriously considering doing a light cycle (all of my cycles are light, i'm a lightweight and all of my two-week cycles have yielded 4 pound gains in LBM) of ergomax LMG and methasteron (superdrol). i'm thinking 7.5-10mg ergomax + 5mg methasteron for about two weeks, maybe three if i feel like it. i would be more diligent to weigh myself, especially after the usual two week period is up (my last light cycle, halodrol-50 was only weighed after post cycle therapy, which included ATD (novedex) which is quite anabolic itself).

it seems you big guys are experiencing problems at 30mgs. i bet that this compound, like methasteron, in my body would be so anabolic that i would have no practical reason to dose above 15mg per day. i can't eat that much! i'm probably going to try it at 7.5mg ergomax and maybe 5mg methasteron per day and gauge it from there. i've got to get my interval sprinting program constant enough to condition myself to the point where i can accurately judge the differences. i'm currently lifting my previous max (for reps) on the squat, and very near my max on bench so i'm ready for the anaerobic side, the sprinting is anaerobic of course but the quality of muscle contractions is also inherent to that performance. i only hope i can condition myself far enough to see the endurance aspect of methasteron. i know methasteron is awesome for endurance.. at least for what i've already gotten.

do you guys think the BP issue would be enough to concern a guy with high-normal BP (normal for me) who may use Ergopharm's "AMP" or Anabolic Xtreme's "Stimulant X"? does the BP issue come up during the strenuous exercise or is it a constant, whole day kind of deal?

Just my opinion, but I don't think running methasteron and e-lmg concurrently would be a great idea regardless of the low dose. Even at your proposed dosage og 7.5-10mg e-max and 5 mg sdrol (both of which come in 10 mg caps) you dont know if the 2 methylated compounds will act in your body as 15 mg of just one of the active compounds. and as far as the sdrol being great for endurance, thats not been my experience, great for strength, but due the exagerated glycogen loading the pumps can get downright painfull when running or training for endurance

As for the BP, definately a concern. I am genetically predisposed to high BP but never had an issue till I messed with the e-lmg, everything is now back to normal. but the blood pressure symptoms sides I had were red face, occasional ringing of the ears, and at times it felt like my heart was beating out of my chest. and the bp issue was out of the gym as well. the bp stuff subsided about a week after I discontinued use. If you cycle, just make sure you bone up on all the ancillaries

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
Thanks for the response. I have previous experience with methasteron, i believe 5mg would not create any painful pumps. i went up to 10 for about two days and had no problems with that. i've decided that i will at least give the emax lmg a two-week by itself, as i have with the m-1-alpha and masterdrol (methasteron) and halodrol-50. all good anabolics, all gave me 4 pounds. i just wish i'd weighed myself several times at the end of the h-50, to know for sure it wasn't the PCT (novedex) that put me up to 4 pounds.

so two-week ergomax it is! coming up. soon. any day now.

and then i'll become a SEX MANIAC!