Venom Interaction Question

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have seen a few threads that talked about things not to take with Venom. Two I recall were AI's and any other stimulants. I sent Raven a PM but haven't seen her (?) post here recently. What things should I avoid taking with Venom? How far does the no stimulant mixing go? As far as no caffeinated drinks? All previous experiences welcome. Thanks!

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure. I saw a post that refered to Raven as "her" so I was trying to ask by adding the ? in the question. Probably not very clear.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
PCN, which Venom product are you asking about?
Special Tactics?
HyperDrive 3.0?
Lean Dreams?

Raven is very busy these days with others functions at ALRI. FitnFirm and I will be happy to assist you with any of your questions regarding ALRI products. Feel free to pm me or FitnFirm if you'd like.

thanks

Lanbane: Raven is definitely a female. ;)

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Viperspit, I'm interested in the HyperDrive 3.0.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I've not heard of the AI issue before but will check into it. As far as other caffeinated products are concerned, you should not have any issues in moderation. When I say moderation a few cups of coffee throughout the days or pops, should not be an issue. Of course everyone tolerance levels are different, so you'd have to judge yourself. I myself nor FnF, have not had issues with this.
I can tell you that Hyperdrive 3.0 is a powerful supplement. If you work normal hours i.e. 8-5pm, I would not take it after 5pm in the evening. I've taken at 6:30 p.m. and am looking at the alarm clock at 3 a.m. in the morning :D

Do you have a reference on the AI issue? I assume you're referring to products such as 6-oxo, Rebound XT, Rebound Reloaded, etc.?

Thanks Viperspit, I'm interested in the HyperDrive 3.0.

Last edited:

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I went back and found one of the threads, referenced below. JHM80 had a reference to "Vemon d***" and after rereading it I think I may have read into the responses that followed that it was an interaction with an AI, rather than a result of the AI itself. If I work out about 5 PM, and it sounds like I need to take Venom fairly early in the day, is it possilbe that I could still use a pre-workout stim? I recall there are some pretty serious warnings on the Venom label - heart attack, etc. By pre-workot stim I mean Redline, Amp, ECA. Thanks.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/47815-venom-5.html?highlight=venom

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I read through that thread fairly quickly, and it appears that someone started it with a letter bashing Venom HD. There will always be those that bash, so I'll leave it alone.

As to your question with JMH, I can say that I've heard of this issue with all stimulants at high enough dosages. Hell, I myself have experience this before. A few stims, and a pot or 2 of coffee throughout the day has a definite effect on some. I call it "shrinkage". But again, that is a large amount of stims and caffeine throughout the day. Others are not effected by this.
I can tell you that taking Venom HD at the correct dosage does not give me this issue, along with a coffee or 2 during the day. Not a few pots of coffee.

As far as relationships of an AI and Venom HD interaction? I doubt seriously that there is any issue there. If you're coming off a cycle and using Venom HD and an AI product, I would think it had more to do with the cycle shutdown, not the AI and/or Venom HD. Hopefully this makes sense to you as I tried explaining my perspective on the situation.

I went back and found one of the threads, referenced below. JHM80 had a reference to "Vemon d***" and after rereading it I think I may have read into the responses that followed that it was an interaction with an AI, rather than a result of the AI itself. If I work out about 5 PM, and it sounds like I need to take Venom fairly early in the day, is it possilbe that I could still use a pre-workout stim? I recall there are some pretty serious warnings on the Venom label - heart attack, etc. By pre-workot stim I mean Redline, Amp, ECA. Thanks.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/47815-venom-5.html?highlight=venom

Last edited:
RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Big V. I just got back into town today. You and Fit are oustanding as always. PCN, I know Viper and Fit have taken good care of you .... thats why they represent us... we only want the best . Thanks again guys.

PCN, which Venom product are you asking about?
Special Tactics?
HyperDrive 3.0?
Lean Dreams?

Raven is very busy these days with others functions at ALRI. FitnFirm and I will be happy to assist you with any of your questions regarding ALRI products. Feel free to pm me or FitnFirm if you'd like.

thanks

Lanbane: Raven is definitely a female. ;)