**NEW 'Halodrol Liquigels' with AA and not a PH!!

joe dax

Awards
the word is that gaspari is releasing a new non ph product and calling it 'Halodrol Liquigels' and it will be in a liquigel, blister packed and in a H-50 like box.

it'll look like exactly like the old box and be named Halodrol but will have AA in it and be as "BK" sez "significantly better than the other products resembling it, not just because it contains AA, which alone makes it better, but because it contains a better, non-ATD/3-OHAT new AI that is DSHEA compliant (the entire formula is DSHEA compliant, this one will be in the chain stores, we know this already), ultra pure, synthetic ecdysterones, SHBG modulators (no extracts, we paid for have the PURE POTENT compounds made from scratch!) as well as a few other surprises."

the announcment was made at the molecular nutrition website not long ago and has the full support from them,
its to be released at this years Mr O

theres quite a big thread ova at BB.C about it, i'm still not convinced on the whole AA thing yet but i'm watching with anticipation, BK is talking it up big time which is the usual for him

wot do you'll think?
:think:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm. Sounds like someone needs more lawyer money. lol

It could be good. BK is a smart guy and has brought some good products to the table.

I'll wait till everyone else guinea pigs it first. :thumbsup:

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Highly misleading name, trying to build off it's predecessor. But what do you expect from a company who released Novadex. Almost reminds me of SDI-Labs.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The only thing is SDI-labs does not work, AA does.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
So do you guys think the possible prostate problems are overblown or not?

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
ooo, i had to voice my opinion in the molecular section of the forum when molecular posted a thread about the teamup. its found here

cool idea, i think x-factor has potential and with the team gaspari has it can be furthered into something great. this is my personal opinion but i find x-factor to be a bit expensive and nit-picky with things you cant eat compared to the gains you get from it. have to on top your game alot of times to get good gains. hopefully with the extra ingredients it will help aid AA and make it a great supplement. just my 2cents - dont hate it, i think it has great potential - hopefully gaspari will unlock even more secrets and create a good supplement at a decent price. only thing i hate, pisses me off when companies do this, is the name. change it please. i cant tell you how many people out there think they are taking real novadex because of nolvadex-XT and other supplements that are named like that. reminds me of tricky advertising, lowering standards, and of course the good old SDI Labs

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like it'll be a product worth looking into. They should probably change the name though. Maybe to something like Hellodrol W/ Arachidonic Acid XT

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Wow. Pure ecdysterone, I never tried this one, and seems to be popular in Russia. Prostate problems could show up though. I think Hawthorne will countereffect AA, so I would like it to have some support in that. Wow. Activate + anti-e + AA + ecdy makes an impressive stack. A good NHA stack, AA, and ecdysten could be pretty close to it IMO. Still, this could be a good price for all the compounds you get.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
ooo, i had to voice my opinion in the molecular section of the forum when molecular posted a thread about the teamup. its found here

cool idea, i think x-factor has potential and with the team gaspari has it can be furthered into something great. this is my personal opinion but i find x-factor to be a bit expensive and nit-picky with things you cant eat compared to the gains you get from it. have to on top your game alot of times to get good gains. hopefully with the extra ingredients it will help aid AA and make it a great supplement. just my 2cents - dont hate it, i think it has great potential - hopefully gaspari will unlock even more secrets and create a good supplement at a decent price. only thing i hate, pisses me off when companies do this, is the name. change it please. i cant tell you how many people out there think they are taking real novadex because of nolvadex-XT and other supplements that are named like that. reminds me of tricky advertising, lowering standards, and of course the good old SDI Labs

i know novadex xt isn't the same as real nolvadex, but what does novadex xt do?