Eniva Vibe

drunk

Awards
ENIVA: VIBE

Has anyone ever heard of this stuff or used it. My chiropractor is trying to sell me some of it. It's pretty pricey for a month supply.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
From what I can gather about it you'd be just as well off with an Anti-Oxident, Anti-Coristol and multi-vitamin supplementation. Lean Xtreme+Glucophase XR+Now Adam Multi should do the same(?)
Couldn't say if they'd be better or cheaper than using the supplement your doctor suggested/is trying to sell you.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it is a good product judging from its description just over priced. I think the best multi vitamin out there is AOR Ortho-Core.

drunk

Awards
Do you think there is any truth to it being better absorbed because it's in a liquid form as opposed to breaking down a tablet?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
look into vogor by ds ive been on it for 1 week and can tell a difference, good stuff..

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Eniva Vibe sounds like it should be the name of some sexy new R&B singer (female, of course) :D

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am curently on my second bottle and I think it is a great product, but yea it is too pricey, however they make vibe for kids and it tastes great and my kids love it, very easy way to get some good vitamins in kids, IMO....

drunk

Awards
I am curently on my second bottle and I think it is a great product, but yea it is too pricey, however they make vibe for kids and it tastes great and my kids love it, very easy way to get some good vitamins in kids, IMO....
Where do you get yours? I had sticker shock at the price my Chiro quoted me. I may give it a try for a month or two and see if I can tell a difference, that is if I can find it at a decent price somewhere.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jiigzz Company Promotions 32