ARLI Tri- Lean Stack

slipondajimmy

Board Supporter
Awards
ALRI Tri- Lean Stack

Hey everyone.

I recently got my diet in check again and am slowly starting to work out ( At home this time) . I have read several things about the ALRI Tri- Lean Stack and wanted to know everyones opinion on it.

I am 5'7 and right around 200 lbs (body fat unknown) but assuming pretty high . Also I have never taken any supplements of anykind. Is this something that could help me?

Last edited:
lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Search in the Log/Review section. There are a ton of reviews on the stacks, some including Thryogen-X as well. If you have never taken any supplements before you may want to slowly get into them. Like get protein, multi, fish oils, antioxidents, then maybe after a while you should try the ALRI stack. I have read many rave reviews on Venom, with everyone saying it is a very potent stim, so be careful. Make sure you start off slow and do not jump to full doses when/if you decide to try the stack. Hope this helps some, but make sure you check out the log section there are seriously a ton of them talking about the ALRI stacks.

slipondajimmy

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks a bunch. I have read the reviews. My concern really was about having never taken and sups like this before. If it was someting I should consider.

I would love to hear other peoples comments. Thanks a bunch.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a bunch. I have read the reviews. My concern really was about having never taken and sups like this before. If it was someting I should consider.

I would love to hear other peoples comments. Thanks a bunch.
Honestly I would wait. If I understand correctly you are just starting out??(correct me if I am wrong) But try getting some Whey Protein, Multivitamin, Fish Oils, Green Tea. You could add a creatine and/or antioxident blend as well. After having that set with a solid diet and routine, then reevaluate your situation. Then you should consider more advanced supplements. But to make that all short, stick to the basics and then move on once you are sure everything is 100% correct. Hope I didnt miss anything.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
May I ask how old you are? I have been using ALRI for sometime and will be happy to answer your questions. I would just like some basic info about you first and we can go from there :)

slipondajimmy

Board Supporter
Awards
Great thanks.

I should point out im starting out again. I was on Bobos weightloss program and a series of family events along with some other issues prevented me from continuing . I was on several vitamins, greentea , etc

But I think I will hold out unless anyone else has anything to add.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Great thanks.

I should point out im starting out again. I was on Bobos weightloss program and a series of family events along with some other issues prevented me from continuing . I was on several vitamins, greentea , etc

But I think I will hold out unless anyone else has anything to add.
Oh ok, so it sounds like you know how you should eat and train from previous experiences. That is good, and plus you will see great results right away due to the fact that you are coming back. But all I have left is good luck with your training and achieving your goals.