any thoughts on a test booster/anti-E product?

1. Cool any thoughts on a test booster/anti-E product?

I was looking at Novedex XT versus ergo 6-OXO?

any thoughts on either or other product?

maybe one or the other stacked with 7-keto?

just thought I toss this out and get a conversation going on this

2. Free advice is worth what you pay; so here goes: I have had favorable results from 6-OXO, but my preference is to formestane. The efficacy of the herbal-based products is open to opinion (and anecdotal results), but I’ve not been impressed.

You may want to consider increasing you intake of broccoli (one or more compounds being a natural AI) and avoid things like excess alcohol consumption – anything that would increase aromatase.

7 Keto is great; but – for me at least – the benefit is more body composition and mood.

3. I'd take Novedex XT over 6-oxo hands down anyday, Novadex Xt works EXTREMELY well, i was getting results similar to 200mg of test e/c a week.
    •   

4. Unbreakable

Fernelias,

Please accept my apology. I cleaned up your thread. Hope you find some helpful feedback to your inquiry. Good luck
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.
  5. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    Fernelias,

Please accept my apology. I cleaned up your thread. Hope you find some helpful feedback to your inquiry. Good luck

Thank you sir.

You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Elias

6. Some products to research,

Hyperdrol
    Jungle Warfare
    Restore
    Rebound XT + Activate
    Diesel Test
    Blue Up
  7. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows
    Some products to research,

Hyperdrol
    Jungle Warfare
    Restore
    Rebound XT + Activate
    Diesel Test
    Blue Up

Thank You I did a cut from your post and will look into these products.

8. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    I'd take Novedex XT over 6-oxo hands down anyday, Novadex Xt works EXTREMELY well, i was getting results similar to 200mg of test e/c a week.
    Word??

Can you expand on that? How long did you take it and how much did you gain?

9. Without a doubt, the best test booster I have tried was Designer Supplements NHA stack. Worked extremely well for me!

10. 6-oxo beats chrysin/DIM, ATD beats 6-oxo, formestane beats ATD in my experiences with AI's. That's just my opinion though. Formestane (4-hydroxyandrostenedione) can also convert to an (4-hydroxy-testosterone) once in the body, so be cautious if that's something you are looking into.

11. Of the products YOU asked about, Novedex XT beats OXO!!!

But, definitely look into the products that Renegade suggested. They are all quality products aimed at helping with your particular goal.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any thoughts on running Test-E and H-drol
    By The_Reverend in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 01:05 PM
  2. H.I.T.? Any thoughts on Mentzer?
    By revndsin in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-22-2007, 10:10 AM
  3. Any thoughts on Syntha-6
    By KRuth22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-25-2006, 06:24 PM
  4. Anyone have any thoughts on Goldstar labs?
    By friction515 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-26-2005, 07:00 PM
  5. Any feedback on the Test 500??
    By Stumbo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2005, 12:49 PM