ALR in Arizona

rayballs03

Awards
Hey everybody, i just wanted to say that i was lucky enough to have the great mind of Author L Rea and the beautiful Brenna Huhn(Spokesmodel) in my supplement store on this past Saturday and got to hear about some upcoming projects that are on the horizon. Dont ask what they are cuz i cant say, but as you know with ALRI they will be worth the wait and worth the money. Author is very impressive looking in person and his brain is equally as sharp.
Thanks ALRI keep those kick a@$ supplements coming and keep pushing the envelope!!!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Hey everybody, i just wanted to say that i was lucky enough to have the great mind of Author L Rea and the beautiful Brenna Huhn(Spokesmodel) in my supplement store on this past Saturday and got to hear about some upcoming projects that are on the horizon. Dont ask what they are cuz i cant say, but as you know with ALRI they will be worth the wait and worth the money. Author is very impressive looking in person and his brain is equally as sharp.
Thanks ALRI keep those kick a@$ supplements coming and keep pushing the envelope!!!
Cock Tease! :rant:
C'mon, give us a general idea of what they showed ;)

rayballs03

Awards
Cock Tease! :rant:
C'mon, give us a general idea of what they showed ;)
Dude, i wish i could but i promised Author i wouldnt say anything cuz someone already spilled the beans regarding the final product to go along with their Jungle Warfare and Restore combo.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Ah well, I'll just have to wait and see then

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where you at ray? I live between Power and Elseworth just south of the 60

rayballs03

Awards
Where you at ray? I live between Power and Elseworth just south of the 60
House of Fitness on Country Club and Southern in the Golds Gym plaza. Dude, i just bought a house kinda close to you on Ironwood and Ocotillo. 30 min. drive to and fro work not to bad, cant wait till all the contruction is done though!!!!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats almost Johnson Ranch no?

Im right next to the San Tan where it conncts with the 60. Gaud and Hawes.

rayballs03

Awards
Thats almost Johnson Ranch no?

Im right next to the San Tan where it conncts with the 60. Gaud and Hawes.
Yep, i know where your at. I'll bet you might be a regular at that Chipotle in that Target shopping complex. Carb loading at its best!!!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah... I behave myself for the most part. i do like the Old country Buffet on Southern on the north end of SS mall. I regular that place 2-3x's a month.

I'll have to swing buy you place of business and see whats up. been forever since I have been in a gym outside my own garage.

rayballs03

Awards
Nah... I behave myself for the most part. i do like the Old country Buffet on Southern on the north end of SS mall. I regular that place 2-3x's a month.

I'll have to swing buy you place of business and see whats up. been forever since I have been in a gym outside my own garage.
For sure, come on down and i will take care of you.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Oh - will you guys just get a room already???

BTW - what is the 3rd supp to go with JW and Restore? I missed someone leaking that one...

rayballs03

Awards
Oh - will you guys just get a room already???

BTW - what is the 3rd supp to go with JW and Restore? I missed someone leaking that one...
If you missed the leak then sorry bro, but users and everone who has become loyalists to ALRI unique matrix's and compounds will not be disappointed with such products to come.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
That'd be really cool to chat with ALR.

Howdy from Flagstaff, Ray. :head:

rayballs03

Awards
That'd be really cool to chat with ALR.

Howdy from Flagstaff, Ray. :head:
What's up Bioman! Yeah man it was cool, we also had the VP of Anabolic Xtreme here too to get some feedback over a future product from them as well, since they are based in Gilbert Arizona. Nonetheless, it was a kick-ass day with lots of knowledge being thrown around and lots of laughs too.