Sugar-free electrolyte drink?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know of a sugar-free electrolyte drink? I'm doing manual labor outdoors, and I've been waking up feeling hungover. I think it is dehydration, despite drinking about 2 gallons of water per day. I think I need more electrolytes. Anyone?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Not that i know of, you could add salt and lime to water though, that would help. Gatoraide works well but i also don't like drinking that much sugar.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Not that i know of, you could add salt and lime to water though, that would help. Gatoraide works well but i also don't like drinking that much sugar.
Yeah, I was thinking highly diluted Gatorade might suffice, but I'd rather something sugar free. I can't believe something like this isn't out already, or at least more prominent.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I remembered the name of the supplement you need! It's called E-load, look it up, no carbs!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Smart Water by Glaceau is good.. :thumbsup:

sergeant

Awards
I am in Iraq and they just started handing out Sugar Free Tang, comes in Lemon Lime and Fruit punch. It has 110 NaCl and 35 K per packet. Best thing is it comes in those just add to bottled water packets. Taste is not bad either. I am with you, on the gatorade calorie thing. Guess they decided to start handing these things out because everyone is becoming a fata$$ drinking nothing but Gatorade.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
You may look into Lyte'N Go Chewable Electrolyte Tablets. They are sugar free and should get the job done for ya.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gastrolyte is very close to carb free. I believe there's a little bit of dextrose in the product, but not in signifigant quantities, somewhere in the neighbourhood of 3.5 grams per packet.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I ran into Vitamin Shoppe yesterday and got some caps called Electroltye Stamina. It'll only last about 2 weeks, so I'll definitely be looking into these other products.

:cheers: Thanks, guys

david4zero8

Awards
Keep us posted on how that product works. Gatorade has always worked for me, but the sugar content is pretty high. Definitely not good on a cut, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Worked well today. I worked 10 hours in 90+ degree weather and I feel great. But I tweaked my quad somehow, so I have to skip legs tonight :(

tattoopierced1

you could try out Amino Vital too... it has 8g of sugar per serving, much better than gatorade and it leaves a nice clean fresh taste too that isnt overbearing.