Give Me A Break!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
"Tribex Gold is so potent they hade to give it its distictive gold metallic coating just to seal the active ingredients in and keep it stable."

Their's Biotest for ya, they are right up their with Muscletech. We had to use a gold label to seal in all the useless tribulus, LOL.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
LMAO.. This is like the other time I went to popeye's store to get a drink (Dymatize speed) and the guy was telling me that endothil-cr was da bomb :p Dude, waste your time on someone else.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I put on 265 pounds of muscle using Tribex Gold, dude. I got so heeeuge I had to stop taking it because I began to instill fear in all of the world's superpowers. I shrank back down for world peace, bro.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
LOL That was funny. And ya i can't believe that Kevin Levrone is endorsing that crap, what a douche.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
LOL That was funny. And ya i can't believe that Kevin Levrone is endorsing that crap, what a douche.
I would endorse dog turds if they payed me enough, so Im sure he's gettin a good chunk of change.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
LOL Good to see integrity. Hey atleast your honest.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMAO.. This is like the other time I went to popeye's store to get a drink (Dymatize speed) and the guy was telling me that endothil-cr was da bomb :p Dude, waste your time on someone else.
Hey, don't dog Popeyes too much. I work there and have NEVER sold anybody that kind of ****..lol..I have probably saved 500 people from supplement misery..So that means you live in Canada correct?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya when i worked at a store i used to tell ppl to stay the hell away from Xyience, muscletech and biotest. I really can't stand the Xyience stuff.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey, don't dog Popeyes too much. I work there and have NEVER sold anybody that kind of ****..lol..I have probably saved 500 people from supplement misery..So that means you live in Canada correct?
Popeyes is a decent store, I just wish they carried products from some of the more innovative manufacturers instead of strictly mainstream stuff. I mean brands like Scivation, ALRI, Designer Supplements, etc. etc., and not strictly stuff from the usual Muscletech, Optinum Nutrition, etc. That would get them alot more of my business.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Popeyes is a decent store, I just wish they carried products from some of the more innovative manufacturers instead of strictly mainstream stuff. I mean brands like Scivation, ALRI, Designer Supplements, etc. etc., and not strictly stuff from the usual Muscletech, Optinum Nutrition, etc. That would get them alot more of my business.
Believe me man, I tried brining DS, USP Labs, SNS, but we only picked up small orders and nobody bought them b/c the labels weren't flashy enough or they weren't in enough magazines. It got pretty frustrating.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I talked to the guys at ALRI and Scivation when I worked at a supplement store because i wanted to bring their stuff into Canada because they make awesome products. They ALRI and Scivation said it was no problem but the owners of the store who shouldn't even own a sport nutrition store never brought their brands into the store. I REALLY want to be able to just walk into a store and get Scivation, ALRI and USP labs stuff. I live in Ontario for those of you who were wondering.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess if these brands become popular enough then someday we may see them in stores in Canada. There is a pretty nice little supplement store in Calgary called Better Bodies, and they actually carry some DS and ALRI products, only problem is the prices kinda suck. You can more or less double American web supplier prices to get an idea of what it costs to buy stuff there. As a matter of fact it seems that is the case with all Canadian supplement suppliers, regardless of the fact that our dollar is much stronger against the US counterpart than it once was. What gives? I only tend to buy stuff locally when I'm about to run out of something, or the credit card has no room. No sense in throwing my money away after all.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I intend on opening my own store eventually and you can bet your ass i'll carry all the awesome stuff the that lesser known companie make. I'll also carry Muscletech because you HAVE to, they win most newbs over because of their insane advertising budget.