Need help with upcoming clean bulk stack

Quil

Quil

Awards
  • Established
Hello,
This is my first post on this site, although I've been lurking for some time now, reading old logs and threads, and doing a lot of research for my upcoming bulk. I must say I'm very impressed with the site and it's members...you guys are some logging fools!! I've never seen so many logs on such a variety of supplements, which is a good thing. Hopefully you guys will be able to help me out in suggesting a good stack for my goals.

First off, I'm 6'1, 205lbs, 30 years old, and probably 15%BF, although it might be a little lower than that, I'm not sure. My goal in this clean bulk is to stay as clean and dry as possible, adding good solid muscle while minimizing fat gain and especially bloat. I've done one cycle of Superdrol before, and got good strength and mass out of it, but my diet was horrible and I also put on a great deal of fat (which I've spent the last 5 months or so cutting off, to the tune of 30lbs) as well as bloating quite a bit, which I'm a little self-conscious about. I'm not opposed to some fat gain, just don't want it to get out of hand.

I've researched and am trying to decide between several cycles, namely: M-TST/M-TRN; M-TST/M-TRN/ZOL; M-TRN/ZOL, PP, and possibly even a "natural" cycle of Restore/AlphaDrive, or PowerFULL. Basically some sort of combination of the above. I'm a little concerned about the M-TST as it seems like it may bloat me a little more than I'd like, but the results seem mixed so I'm just not sure. Seems like ZOL does a good job of hardening things up, so I'm seriously considering throwing that in. I guess I'm just a little indecisive...I know I can get good results with any of these stacks and a spot-on diet, but I just want to maximize my gains by picking out the best compounds for my body type (which is mostly endo) and my goals. I'll be lifting 4 days a week, and probably staying with 3 days of AM cardio for 30-45 minutes, which would be down from the 6 days/45 min I'm doing now. Probably will be shooting for 400-500 cals above my maintenance as well.

Sorry for the long post, and sort of vague question. Any suggestions, comments or opinions you guys can give me would be truly appreciated. I'm totally open to any and all comments, and I've got some time to decide...I'll be beginning my bulk about the 14th of Aug. Thanks in advance for your help.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you're opposed to bloat then PP would not be good for you. Now on the other hand superdrol is pretty lean on bloat, but it does have distended gut issues. Definitely TRN/ZOL but those are just for strength and the zol will clean out your bloat. The TRN does nothing for mass. It's purely strength. TST supposedly causes slight bloat and is more on the androgenic side for mass. I recommend TRN/ZOL/Halodrol or TRN/ZOL/SD. You might wanna throw in some TST with the TRN/ZOL/Halo as well. Mass is sometimes hard to come by without wet juicy gains. I worry about bloat clearing during PCT with ecdysterones/cortisol blockers and androstenetrione fenugreek, dhea something of that nature.

Quil

Quil

Awards
  • Established
Gotripped, thanks for the response, I appreciate the insight. I'm probably going to stay away from the superdrol this time...it made me feel pretty ****ty with insane back pumps, etc. I always felt like I had swallowed a bowling ball. I know just about anything that's going to put on mass is going to have at least SOME bloat, I just want to keep it to a minimum. I'm really leaning toward the TST/TRN/ZOL, but wanted to make sure there's not something a little better suited.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'm finishing my Test 500 cycle with Phera-Plex and I love the results. I'm more impressed with PP @ 20mg as a stand alone then M-TRN @ 6mg

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bump. Any other ideas?
Well legally you only have a few options..

Phera Plex (PMAX, Pheradrol, Pherabol, Primal Plex)
Superdrol (Revenge SDX, Methyl DX3, Oxodrol-12)
Halodrol (HMAX, Mega-H, Methandrol 50)
Predator (MAX LMG, kinda decreases libido)
Pheramone-X (I think this is either PP or Ergomax... check the chem form)
Mega-Zol
Mega-TRN
Methoxy-TST
Promagnon-25
V-50 ( Sorta like Mega-Zol only alot weaker)

I can't remember the others. Maybe I'm forgetting a few but that's about it.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey got ripped i notice you are always commenting on TRN being purely for strength but just to chime in TRN gives me good gains in size as you know I just came off the pp/tst and barely put on any weight I have been running trn solo since monday and am up 2lbs. I have noticed this before also as I have run TRN a few times so for me total opposite Phera little weight gain and TRN good weight gain.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey got ripped i notice you are always commenting on TRN being purely for strength but just to chime in TRN gives me good gains in size as you know I just came off the pp/tst and barely put on any weight I have been running trn solo since monday and am up 2lbs. I have noticed this before also as I have run TRN a few times so for me total opposite Phera little weight gain and TRN good weight gain.
Perhaps a different response? I only gained 5 pounds off of TRN/ZOL and then it quite gaining. Perhaps it will stop at 5 lbs for you as well?