Expiration dates???

01yz426

01yz426

Awards
I am wondering how long past an expiration date supplements are good for??? Mainly Halodrol-50 and Orastan-E... I have like 4-boxes of H-50 and 4-bottles of Orastan-E stocked up and am just wondering if they will go bad anytime soon... Not sure on the H-50 but my O-E bottles expire July 2007

longtom74

Awards
Expiration dates? HA HA HA I laugh in the face of expirattion dates.

Seriously, your normaly good for two years past exp. in terms of potency. At the least. Longer thabn that it may get weaker but the stuff should work. From what I was told dates are there for liability reasons

Jaxxx

Jaxxx

Board Supporter
Awards
Yup, good to go years after the exp date. Potency will eventually be effected but nothing too extreme.

Vacuum seal/ put them on ice if your that concerned.

I keep my stash in a cool, dry, dark corner of my cave...

01yz426

01yz426

Awards
Yup, good to go years after the exp date. Potency will eventually be effected but nothing too extreme.

Sweet, good to know I didn't waste my money stocking up on stuff that I may need to store for a while.. Thanks people..

sock

Awards

Something extreme may happen. We don't know what kind of degradation products form over time and how fast. These degradates may be more toxic than drug itself. When you have a decrease in potency - something else must increase/grow to maintain a balance of total mass, You are correct for long term storage. Always limit exposure to heat, light, moisture and oxygen.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
I am wondering how long past an expiration date supplements are good for??? Mainly Halodrol-50 and Orastan-E... I have like 4-boxes of H-50 and 4-bottles of Orastan-E stocked up and am just wondering if they will go bad anytime soon... Not sure on the H-50 but my O-E bottles expire July 2007
REGUARDLESS.... of what anyone tells you, the only people that can give you an accurate answer on how long a product is effective after it's expiration date is either the company who made the product or, someone who has used that same product and who has kept it over the expiration date.

On a side note, I have a seperate fridge for the storage of my supplements. This slows overall degradation and extends expiration dates.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ChocolateClen Anabolics 3
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 9
Olympus Labs 3
Anabolics 4