DHEA/Reb. XT/ & Trib thoughts

B

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have found a few "cycles" of people using DHEA, reb XT, and fenugreek. I like trib. more than fenugreek so i was wondering if a 6 weeker of these 3 would be a good idea. I see most go for about 4 weeks, and another i was wondering is when to take each. I've seen reb. xt in the mourning and some just dont say when they are going to take it I am looking to maybe put on a few lbs. of muscle while keeping fat gain to a min. Diet is 100% in check. This is my idea
Week 1-2: 50mg RXT, 100mg DHEA, 3gr. Trib
Week 3-4: 50mg RXT, 200mg DHEA, 3gr. Trib
Week 5-6: 50 mg RXT, 100mg DHEA, 3gr Trib.
Takeing the RXT before bed, the DHEA+Trib with breakfast (8:00) and mid afternoon (1:30-2:00), and the last 1gr. of Trib. before bed. Any objections of thoughts????

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Personally I would choose Rebound Reloaded over RXT for libido reasons. DHEA is a good compound for PCT but I don't believe it is going to effect your libido unless you have abnormally low test levels or are 40+. Tribulus does not increase androgen levels in studies but it does increase libido, so it is up to you.

Rebound Reloaded is a great product though. Maybe Rebound Reloaded and PowerFULL would be a better idea.

S

sandinsciuz

Awards
I'm almost 47 and have been taking dhea daily for 8 years now..... not for anabolic reasons, more for hrt & quality of life reasons. I've tried taking it either early AM or just before bed as I've read recommendations to take it at either time.

I've found that taking 100 mg nightly before bed is an optimal dose and optimal time for me. I wake up with wood just about every morning. It seems that taking it at night gives the body a chance to utilize it to make other hormones downstream. I realize this is anecdotal, however I don't wake up each AM with wood when taking the same dose in the morning. So that tells me night time is more effective.

I think it's the same line of reasoning most guys recommend taking nolvadex at night before bed.... when we sleep is when our bodies produce more hormones.

I've bought Trib in bulk and have eaten it raw by the tablespoon (yup, tastes like ****e) also at night for months at a time. I can't say it did much if it did anything at all anabolically speaking. Yeah, libido increases but you won't notice any significant difference in body composition or increase in weights you'll push around in the gym.

No experience with Reb. XT but have read enough about it to question its efficacy for pct purposes.

I think there are good reasons to take these supplements if you're 40+ years old like me. Probably not a worthwhile investment of your hard earned $ if you're in your 20's or early 30's.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have read in studies in men that were 60+, dosages of 50 and 100mg gave the same efficacy and long term studies were conducted and showed both dosages (including a group who took 250mg) after 6 months proved to be safe. Figured you would like to hear that. I would definitely switch to the Rebound Reloaded though (by the same company). PowerFULL uses a better potency of saponins then what is sold in most stores, so I recommend that over regular tribulus, but if you just want the libido enhancing effects then you can just use the trib. Personally though you have to increase your dosage of trib as time goes on. It loses effectiveness very quickly.

I would recommend someting like 1.5/2.5/3.5 or something similar, moving up every 2 weeks.

B

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have read in studies in men that were 60+, dosages of 50 and 100mg gave the same efficacy and long term studies were conducted and showed both dosages (including a group who took 250mg) after 6 months proved to be safe. Figured you would like to hear that. I would definitely switch to the Rebound Reloaded though (by the same company). PowerFULL uses a better potency of saponins then what is sold in most stores, so I recommend that over regular tribulus, but if you just want the libido enhancing effects then you can just use the trib. Personally though you have to increase your dosage of trib as time goes on. It loses effectiveness very quickly.

I would recommend someting like 1.5/2.5/3.5 or something similar, moving up every 2 weeks.
Yea i have been wanting to try PowerFULL, and i think i will. The reason I have RXT is because it was free. I got some news that DHEA is on the banned substance list for NCAA, not that im worried but i got tested last year during fall ball and i dont want to take the chance. So what about a RXT, PowerFULL, Cissus RX. 4-6 weeks recommended doses for all???? I may stil use trib. Im strong as an ox when i use it for some reason

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah strength can go up on saponins, I just wanted to let you know it wont increase androgen levels.

For the RXT I would probably go with 50mg/day. That is one pill earlier in the day and one pill later in the day. DHEA I would go with something like 150-250mg throughout. I have never used PowerFULL so I don't want to speculate on dosage, I will let someone who has tried it with some success comment on it as sometimes increasing dosage past recommendation works better. I use Cissus RX for my joints with 2 pills in morning and 2 at night.

Again for the trib, make sure you are increasing dosages ever 1-2 weeks.

B

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah strength can go up on saponins, I just wanted to let you know it wont increase androgen levels.

For the RXT I would probably go with 50mg/day. That is one pill earlier in the day and one pill later in the day. DHEA I would go with something like 150-250mg throughout. I have never used PowerFULL so I don't want to speculate on dosage, I will let someone who has tried it with some success comment on it as sometimes increasing dosage past recommendation works better. I use Cissus RX for my joints with 2 pills in morning and 2 at night.

Again for the trib, make sure you are increasing dosages ever 1-2 weeks.
Yea thanks for the help. I know the cissus RX will be or i hope will be the $hit during baseball season. I want to give it a try during fall ball so then when the spring season comes around i can stock up. Also possibly run this stack during season so i think im going to pass on the DHEA do to it beeing banned.

S

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Check out my log in my sig. Also I would be careful taking DHEA without an AI if you are young and havent taken it before. I have read some reviews of it causing permenant gyno in some individuals.

B

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Check out my log in my sig. Also I would be careful taking DHEA without an AI if you are young and havent taken it before. I have read some reviews of it causing permenant gyno in some individuals.
Really???Well ur just a bit older than me and u said the DHEA worked well for you @ 200mg for 4 weeks. Alright then what if i was to throw in 6-OXO each night say 100mg for 6 weeks or should i just go with full doseage for 4. Ok so then the stack will look like this
Week 1: 50mg RXT, 200mg DHEA, 2gr. trib, 100mg? 6-OXO
Week 2: 50mg RXT, 200mg DHEA, 2gr. trib, 100mg? 6-OXO
Week 3: 50mg RXT, 200mg DHEA, 3gr. trib, 100mg? 6-OXO
Week 4: 50mg RXT, 200mg DHEA, 3gr. trib, 100mg? 6-OXO
Week 5: 4 gr. Trib 100mg? 6-OXO
Week 6: 4 gr. Trib 100mg? 6-OXO

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
No point in doing 6-oxo and rxt. They are both steroidal aromatase inhibitors. other than that it looks good.

B

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No point in doing 6-oxo and rxt. They are both steroidal aromatase inhibitors. other than that it looks good.
What about 2 weeks after with the trib. I dont want anypart of gyno, i already have somewhat puffy nips from puberty. I have done 2 cycles with no flare ups or anything of that nature just an FYI.

S

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
If you have puffy nips, like myself, its most likely just a little fat in there, no growths, so dont worry too much about. Just control estrogen and be preventative like what you're doing. Like D said, you dont need 6OXO and ATD, just one or the other. 6OXO is better for libido, but makes some people break out. ATD wont make you break out, but it can make your libido fall if you use too much. Im actually on DHEA 200mg ED and ATD 25mg ED right now, haha. No complaints here. Oh yeah, and Im mega dosing Cissus. I'll be happy if anything but a little fat loss happens.

B

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you have puffy nips, like myself, its most likely just a little fat in there, no growths, so dont worry too much about. Just control estrogen and be preventative like what you're doing. Like D said, you dont need 6OXO and ATD, just one or the other. 6OXO is better for libido, but makes some people break out. ATD wont make you break out, but it can make your libido fall if you use too much. Im actually on DHEA 200mg ED and ATD 25mg ED right now, haha. No complaints here. Oh yeah, and Im mega dosing Cissus. I'll be happy if anything but a little fat loss happens.
Alright sounds like a plan. I am going to be on some trib. so may that may help combat the slight libido drop off? So dose the RXT 25mg. a.m. and 25mg p.m.?

S

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Alright sounds like a plan. I am going to be on some trib. so may that may help combat the slight libido drop off? So dose the RXT 25mg. a.m. and 25mg p.m.?

You can do that dosing scheme, but you can also just take the ATD at night. If I take over 25mg ED of ATD my libido drops down, so Im just going to try and do it at 25mg ED. One thing to remember is to take it with fatty foods, like some fish oil caps to help bioavailbility, it likes fatty foods.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
C Supplements 2
R Supplements 12
R Supplements 14
T Supplements 21