Bloating on Finigenx magnum

Maxondubz1

Awards
I am on my third week of Fini and I feel like I am always bloated. Is there anything I can do for this ?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of that. Maybe someone can chime in to help you.

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
Maybe its from your diet. Anything new you added?
Some people are quick to relate any "side effect" to the supps they take.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Fini should not bloat you. It really didnt to anything at all for me. A waste of money.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
im gonna go with your diet. it should be hardening you up, more vascular, increase in strength, maybe a little less bloated but there shouldnt be more bloat. try a stricter diet to lean out a bit and see if it clears up.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I know my diet makes me feel bloated sometimes. Maybe eat smaller portions and more frequent meals could be a good idea.

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
I too jumped on the miracle green bandwagon when this stuff was 'the hot product' about a year ago. No bloating with this stuff, in fact, it never really did a thing for me and was it pricey!

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I only recall one person claiming good results with it....but who knows?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Screw Fini yo.

TRN/ZOL's where it's at baby. You wanna gain 8 - 10 pounds on it throw in some TST. I would personally rather go with TRN/ZOL and PP.

Wet Juicy Gains coupled with TRN/ZOLs cutting effect = Productive Mass with Little to No Bloat.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I am on my third week of Fini and I feel like I am always bloated. Is there anything I can do for this ?
How much are you taking? Have you noticed any gains? Any other sides?

Changes in your diet that may cause bloating:

Increased sodium intake:

Many people don't realize how much sodium is in what they are eating. Have you recently started eating out more? Been eating a lot of cold cuts? Any change in your diet from the norm? For example: A chicken breast cooked at home could have as little as 100mgs of sodium. If you get a chick breast while eating out....skys the limit....500-2000mgs of sodium depending on what they put in to preserve it or the marinade/seasoning ect. used. They both may or may not have the same caloric values, but very different sodium contents.

Water Intake:

Have you been trying to take in more water since you started your Finigex cycle? A sudden big increase in water intake will cause your body to retain more water until it "adjusts" to the larger quantity.

Stimulants:

Have you recently stopped taking a stimulant that you were use to taking regularly? Given up coffee, stopped taking a fat burner, ect....These all act as diuretics and the sudden stop of them will cause you to hold more water than while on them.

Any one of these changes in diet could be causing you to feel more bloated. Their are many more, so reflect on any changes you can think of and post them. I, and I'm sure many others, will be happy to give you our thoughts.

Aside from diet....have you been doing less cardio? If you were doing a ton of it before finigex, and sweating greatly...stopping that cycle, and therefore sweating less daily, would cause your body to hold more sodium and more water. When you sweat, you not only are loosing water, your loosing sodium. This, over time, causes your body to retain less water due to less over all sodium in the body....all other things being equal with your diet of course....It's a bit more complicated than that but I'm sure you get the idea.

As you can see, their are a number of things that may be causing you to feel bloated....many more than I have listed, but I think I hit on the more likely reasons. Others may have more to add.

Does any of this ring a bell, or do you still feel like it's the Finigex?

BTW: a safe, effective, non-stimulant and healthy diuretic is Dandilion Root. Try 1000mgs on an empty stomach 2-3 times daily if you feel you need to but I would find out the cause first....

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you taking finigenx with anything else?

i used it in conjunction with m1t and got one hell of a GH gut and felt like my midsection was about to explode. i found this profuct combatted m1t lethary/sense of ****tiness quite well on a side note.

finigenx converts to a substance very similiar to trenbolone (no, not exactly trenbolone like they advertise) in the body. trenbolone causes you igf-1 level to go through the roof which may or may not be playing a role in your problem. your gut has the most igf-1 receptors in the body.

what is your diet like?

bottom line is just tough it out, it will go away by itself after you stop using finigenx.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I'm curious, how did your cycle turn out Maxondubz1? Did you ever resolve your bloat issue?

Jakspro

Awards
Bump, i'm wondering too... I'm considering doing a Fini/PP Cycle

I'll be able to run it up to 18ml a day though, i got this stuff on sale and since i own it i might as well use it.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You'll love the PP, let us know how you do on that stack Jakspro, that sounds like a nice stack for strength and some quality size

Maxondubz1

Awards
I have gained about 8 solid pounds in 5 weeks ( I have one more week), but I definitely feel a lot bigger than I did. My friends keep telling me I look a lot bigger and more vascular. I was on the Abs diet and I think maybe that I was consuming to much sodium and protein. I've stepped up my cardio and have noticed that my gut is begining to shrink. Thanks for all of your help on my cycle !

Oh yeah fini gave me a rush after I took it, so I think it is best to take one serving before you work out.