Heads up to V12 users

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Don't use it myself but just wanted to let those who don't search around that allsportsnutrition.com is having their "at cost special" on v12....price is 28.93.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Its nice to check to see what they got every week.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established

you would probaly just take the tub of v-12 and put in a sandwhich and eat it.............and then eat some more
Oh no! The food nazi is now the keto nazi. But, I will throw in some bacon and eggs:D

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
hmm... too bad they never put this **** on sale when I need it... I'll be in the market for something and it'll magically put on "UnSale! Twice the cost! Get em while they're hot!". good find scottyo, that's definitely a good price for v12.

on another note, scotty2, I have about a billion elementary keto questions I need answered on a daily basis... what was your AIM again? :D :D

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
hmm... too bad they never put this **** on sale when I need it... I'll be in the market for something and it'll magically put on "UnSale! Twice the cost! Get em while they're hot!". good find scottyo, that's definitely a good price for v12.

on another note, scotty2, I have about a billion elementary keto questions I need answered on a daily basis... what was your AIM again? :D :D
I'm open to the public now.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will regret that statement ;)

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
from what I've heard, he already has!

quasar

Awards
Originally posted by Biggin
Yep, thats my deal too, last time I went to get V12 from Nutri-Sport out here it was $46 (that's even with a 10% member discount)! I wanted it then so I paid (and waited for them to find it in the new shipment), but looks like I should order some from allsportsnutrition instead...can you say price-Gougeing? my wallet was sore...

I almost coulda had some T1-pro for that price (or another 10lbs of whey)...

yordi

Awards
thnx for the info, but the probably don't deliver in holland:(

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Yordi...where do you normally get your stuff in Holland. Or anyone in Europe for that matter. Going to Rome for 4 months and need to know where/how to get stuff without getting completely raped.

yordi

Awards
the place i order only delivers in holland and belgium.

i will ask around. friend of mine has a hardcore gym in north italy.

www.workoutworld.net (england based) delivers in a lot of places in europe. italy is one of them if i'm correct. and they have nice discounts if you buy more ;) (we order for 7 or 8 guys at once, and get 35% discount on each product)

as soon as i hear anything from my italian friend i will pm you.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man....if you "need" anything brought overseas let me know as well.