ok not funny

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
ok my face is huge..wasnt this way before..im actually losing weight but my face is fuller..whats up with that??..lol(im on on+ with dmso)
help!!!!!!!!

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
The 4-ad is allot. That is the problem... Talkto ya..

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by wojo
ok my face is huge..wasnt this way before..im actually losing weight but my face is fuller..whats up with that??..lol(im on on+ with dmso)
help!!!!!!!!
Let's work through this...

First, discontinue the product if you are having undesireable reactions until we sort this out.

What is your doseage?  It does sound like the 4-AD and may pass.  Are you on anything else?  How long have you been on cycle?  How long do you plan on cycling?

Chemo

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
ok see the prob is im actually looking good..but my face has gotten puffy.maybe have been on for 3 weeks give or take a few days ,oh i switched to ur t-1 dmso for 2 f those weeks(kickass btw) at 4ml a day..i have nova on hand..gonna run it at 4-8..seeing as my buddies never seem to shrink

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
With any PH that aromatizes, I bloat up no matter what. Some people are just predisposed to this. Thats why I love Fina and 1-test. No bloat. I've done heavy 4ad cycles and my face went nuts...After the cycle, anti-e's took care of this problem.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I bloated to on Tren X and ONE+. My face was nice and portly. Goes away after they cycle is over and meds are administered.