Anagen + Fenotest Stack or PowerFULL and CISSUS RX STACK??

clippers41

Awards
which stack would be better for gaining lean mass and as much stregnth as possible in about olny a months time?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I say of the options you gave. anagen and fenotest, why the rush. Up your calories, then youll maximize any product.

clippers41

Awards
because my football season starts on august 25 and i want to be done by then bc i wont be lifint much then untill after. so i was looking to gain as much as i could before then.
do you haev any other recomendations?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
because my football season starts on august 25 and i want to be done by then bc i wont be lifint much then untill after. so i was looking to gain as much as i could before then.
are you 21+?

If not... Chaos by anabolic innovations. Actually Chaos period. It's great all around even during PCT. Anagen + Fenotest maybe Activate and Rebound Reloaded, Powerfull + Cissus throw in some ZMA.

clippers41

Awards
no i am not 25. so what one would you use if under the age the chaos or the other supplements you said in the post?

zodiacswat

Awards
These guys have lots of good advice but sounds from your questions and upcoming season you might be in high school. If so you have youth as advantage over lots due to high test and low joint pain. You just need lots of exercise,protien,calories,carbs. Just take care of liver and blood pressure and h20 intake if you take any supps while playing hard in the heat. I would not over due test supps just mass supps then go into cutting supps. Every kid these days will do anything to make it big at any cost but do not know harm. Build that cardio,train hard and safe. Good luck.:squat:

clippers41

Awards
would it be safe or harmfull to use test supps i am 18 and a senior in highschool?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you use pro hormones it could be very harmful as it shuts down growth plates, hpta shutdown testicular atrophy etc. Only use natural test boosters like powerfull and cissus.
There are others but those are what come to mind. Also look up chaos by anabolicinnovations.com

clippers41

Awards
thank for warning me i will deffiantly stay away from those. I have looked up chaos but i am unsure of what it actuly does can you help me out?

freakboy

Awards
i actually took both stacks (cissus/powerfull) (anagen/feno)

I gotta say i freaking love anagen/feno... best non hormonal stack i've ever been on, even better than activate/rebound xt...

the feno/anagen i run at 6cap/day each and i've been on for 3 weeks now, strength goin up steady (i'm cutting TOO!) and hardness, vascularity, and endurance are better than ever before... almost like a mild pro-hormone lol!

I wanna do rebound reloaded/activate/anagen and some trib product in my next PCT and i bet that'll help keep alot a gains, maybe even add some...

powerful never seemed to work that great for me no matter how hi i dosed it (10 caps/day, spread out, empty stoamch)

cissus is great for joints tho, so coming off cycle especially, cissus is good stuff...

clippers41

Awards
dont both anagen and fenotest both do pretty much the same thing though?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thank for warning me i will deffiantly stay away from those. I have looked up chaos but i am unsure of what it actuly does can you help me out?
Chaos has many ingredients that make it beneficial.

Taurine: ----------------------------------------------1500 mg
Acetyl-L-Carnitine: --------------------------------2000 mg
Creatine Ethyl Ester: ------------------------------3000 mg
Di-Arginine Malate: --------------------------------2000 mg
Citrulline Malate: -----------------------------------2000 mg
Glucuronolactone: ---------------------------------2000 mg
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine: -------------------------------250 mg
Rhodiola Rosea: -------------------------------------175 mg
Chocamine(in caff. version, contains 40mg caff.): --------500 mg
Caffeine Annhydrous(in caff. version): ---------------50 mg

The taurine for cramping. Acetyl-L-Carnitine helps with fatty acid transport, gives energy and feeds your muscles. Creatine Ethyl Ester is good for endurance and strength. Chocamine, Caffeine for Energy. It comes in decaff as well. The Di-Arginine Malate stimulates NO production good for endurance, vascularity, pumps and sometimes strength. Citrulline malate is good for endurance, recovery, and reduction in fatigue response as well as helping ATP production. Glucuronolactone also helps fight fatigue, drowsiness, and promotes feelings of well-being. N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine helps with support of thyroid function, skin pigment, hair and neurotransmitters etc. Rhodiola Rosea helps fight fatigue, stimulates the nervous system, helps with depression and increases work performance. Chaos is one of the best products I've seen containing CEE and Has so many supplements for such a low price. It's an excellent aid for any athlete or bodybuilder.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chaos has many ingredients that make it beneficial.

Taurine: ----------------------------------------------1500 mg
Acetyl-L-Carnitine: --------------------------------2000 mg
Creatine Ethyl Ester: ------------------------------3000 mg
Di-Arginine Malate: --------------------------------2000 mg
Citrulline Malate: -----------------------------------2000 mg
Glucuronolactone: ---------------------------------2000 mg
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine: -------------------------------250 mg
Rhodiola Rosea: -------------------------------------175 mg
Chocamine(in caff. version, contains 40mg caff.): --------500 mg
Caffeine Annhydrous(in caff. version): ---------------50 mg

The taurine for cramping. Acetyl-L-Carnitine helps with fatty acid transport, gives energy and feeds your muscles. Creatine Ethyl Ester is good for endurance and strength. Chocamine, Caffeine for Energy. It comes in decaff as well. The Di-Arginine Malate stimulates NO production good for endurance, vascularity, pumps and sometimes strength. Citrulline malate is good for endurance, recovery, and reduction in fatigue response as well as helping ATP production. Glucuronolactone also helps fight fatigue, drowsiness, and promotes feelings of well-being. N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine helps with support of thyroid function, skin pigment, hair and neurotransmitters etc. Rhodiola Rosea helps fight fatigue, stimulates the nervous system, helps with depression and increases work performance. Chaos is one of the best products I've seen containing CEE and Has so many supplements for such a low price. It's an excellent aid for any athlete or bodybuilder.

The thing that you're missing is that Chaos is intended as only a preworkout ****tail, not a fulltime muscle building supplement. Sure it'll help your workout intensity/reps/etc., but isn't remotely close to being the same type of supplement as either of the posters proposed stacks.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The thing that you're missing is that Chaos is intended as only a preworkout ****tail, not a fulltime muscle building supplement. Sure it'll help your workout intensity/reps/etc., but isn't remotely close to being the same type of supplement as either of the posters proposed stacks.
Yes it is for pre-work out but it always helps. I'm not saying Don't take the others. I'm just recommending an extra product.
I apolagize if I have mislead.

clippers41

Awards
i actually took both stacks (cissus/powerfull) (anagen/feno)

I gotta say i freaking love anagen/feno... best non hormonal stack i've ever been on, even better than activate/rebound xt...

the feno/anagen i run at 6cap/day each and i've been on for 3 weeks now, strength goin up steady (i'm cutting TOO!) and hardness, vascularity, and endurance are better than ever before... almost like a mild pro-hormone lol!

I wanna do rebound reloaded/activate/anagen and some trib product in my next post cycle therapy and i bet that'll help keep alot a gains, maybe even add some...

powerful never seemed to work that great for me no matter how hi i dosed it (10 caps/day, spread out, empty stoamch)

cissus is great for joints tho, so coming off cycle especially, cissus is good stuff...
are you using the feno/anagen as a cutting stack or bulking?

freakboy

Awards
cutting.... and i gotta say, my endurance is superb right now, best i've ever had... i gotta cut cardio sessions after 35 mins to spare muslce but if not i'd go for hr long jogs n have no problem...

when i started my cut i went with nha (activate/reboundxt) and powerful/cissus together and it def helped spare muscle but when i got off nha i used up rest of my bottles of powerful/cissus and got on feno/anagen and its lead to real decent strength gains... so far inc db's are up 5lbs, flats are up 10lbs, squats up 10lbs, seated military press is up 10lbs, deads are up 15lbs.... so i like it, again almost like a mild pro hormone to me...

i weigh 189 right now at like 12% but i'm dosing em at 6 each even tho its over dosing a bit, i had the money so i said F it...

i've tried TONS of ****, i'm a supplement whore LOL, x-factor was ok on my last cut, but this stuff is alot better, and i still have 3.5 weeks left so i'm pumped.... Then its on to prop/ace/sd for me WOOT WOOT haha

clippers41

Awards
cutting.... and i gotta say, my endurance is superb right now, best i've ever had... i gotta cut cardio sessions after 35 mins to spare muslce but if not i'd go for hr long jogs n have no problem...

when i started my cut i went with nha (activate/reboundxt) and powerful/cissus together and it def helped spare muscle but when i got off nha i used up rest of my bottles of powerful/cissus and got on feno/anagen and its lead to real decent strength gains... so far inc db's are up 5lbs, flats are up 10lbs, squats up 10lbs, seated military press is up 10lbs, deads are up 15lbs.... so i like it, again almost like a mild pro hormone to me...

i weigh 189 right now at like 12% but i'm dosing em at 6 each even tho its over dosing a bit, i had the money so i said F it...

i've tried TONS of ****, i'm a supplement whore LOL, x-factor was ok on my last cut, but this stuff is alot better, and i still have 3.5 weeks left so i'm pumped.... Then its on to prop/ace/superdrol for me WOOT WOOT haha

would it still haev the same effect like the stregnt gains if i was taking in more then just my maitance calories to try and gain a few pounds??

freakboy

Awards
ya absolutely i can't see why not... More cals is more growth haha...

It'll keep ya hard and more vascular and probly help ya minimize fat gain on a bulk...

so yes, it seems awesome to bulk with, eat clean and ur strength and size will def go up