Alternating Venom and Stimulant X (Tolerance issues)

JAY426

Board Supporter
Awards
Venom and Stimulant X seem to be the ONLY 2 supplements that work for me as an appetite suppressant. However, the effect seems to diminish after taking each one for 3 weeks or more straight. My question is this: Would it be a good plan to alternate Venom and Stimulant X on a daily basis so that I would not build such a tolerance to each one? For instance I would take Venom on Monday, Stimulant X on Tuesday, Venom on Wednesday, Stimulant X on Thursday and so on. Are the two products different enough that alternating this way will avoid the tolerance issues?

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
I think it's a good idea, but I would opt for alternating product each week, stopping after 8 weeks total.
cc

JAY426

Board Supporter
Awards
Not being argumentative here but what would be the logic for alternating them weekly instead of daily? Also, are any of the ingredients in the two the same? I read the labels but I know that alot of supplement companies use the same ingredients but give them "propiety blend" names. Thanks for your advice.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Not being argumentative here but what would be the logic for alternating them weekly instead of daily? Also, are any of the ingredients in the two the same? I read the labels but I know that alot of supplement companies use the same ingredients but give them "propiety blend" names. Thanks for your advice.
By consistantly alternating the products every day, you will develop a tolerance and your body will become accustomed to each product I have no idea on the ingredient issue.
cc

faerieeyes3

faerieeyes3

Awards
i do 3 days on Venom + ALCAR and then 3 days on an ECA stack and then a rest day and repeat. Probably do for about 8-12 weeks and then something without stimulants if you're still cutting like Sesamin.