flavorless protien powders?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like the title says, anyone know of a good flavorless protien powder preferably whey? I know i can do a search but i want to hear if anyone has tried or knows of any that are flavorless much like creatine mono is or something of that nature. I think that it would be a pretty good supplement if it is possible.

deech

Board Supporter
Awards
you can get flavorless at allthewhey.com and their competition, if that's your question.

No, it doesn't taste entirely like nothing, but it doesn't taste really bad either (at least WPC). The unflavored hydrolyzed stuff is supposed to suck donkey ass, but I've never personally tried it.

TenMan

TenMan

Awards
you can get flavorless at allthewhey.com and their competition, if that's your question.

No, it doesn't taste entirely like nothing, but it doesn't taste really bad either (at least WPC). The unflavored hydrolyzed stuff is supposed to suck donkey ass, but I've never personally tried it.
What haven't you tried the unflavored hydro or the ass of a donkey ?:rofl: I couldn't help myself.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking more the ass end of a donkey...I can't stomach it. Either of them.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Most of them are pretty much the same, as you are not seeking taste.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
my gf's mom buys gnc plain whey.....its ok i guess, just don't play with it, chug it quick and you'll be ok

baxter32

Awards
Now foods has a flavorless protein i saw but havent tried yet

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks guys i wasnt looking to drink the stuff but to add into meals.