- 07-14-2006, 11:40 PM
anyone here have opinions on the timing, or what to take with your sesamin for best absorption? I am currently taking mine with a higher fat meal and Fish oils. Do you think Fish oils, Flax, or olive oils could compete with the Sesamin for effectiveness, or help increase the absorption?
- 07-15-2006, 01:05 AM
Originally Posted by Decca****
I honestly don't know much about Sesamin, as studies are limited, but if u are tryin to restore lipid levels PCT, than be sure to EAT A LOT OF EGGS! Also, try to find a quality fish oil that is relativley high in Omega 3,6,9. Plant sterols will also help. Universal Natural Sterol Complex is awesome! Flax seed oil is good too. I wouldn't bother with the olive oil. As far as timing goes, I always try to evenly disperse dosages throughout the day but with fish oil u might think twice (sewer mouth). As far as absorbtion is concerned.... It really dosen't matter. Just get it in ya.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Hondaman1010 in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 09-22-2010, 01:15 AM
- By alexoc949 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-09-2009, 09:14 PM
- By WSUstudent in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 02-27-2007, 03:11 PM
- By bg5757 in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2005, 11:32 PM
- By Edge in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 05-04-2004, 06:21 PM