Fat question

Deccadick

Deccadick

Awards
anyone here have opinions on the timing, or what to take with your sesamin for best absorption? I am currently taking mine with a higher fat meal and Fish oils. Do you think Fish oils, Flax, or olive oils could compete with the Sesamin for effectiveness, or help increase the absorption?

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
anyone here have opinions on the timing, or what to take with your sesamin for best absorption? I am currently taking mine with a higher fat meal and Fish oils. Do you think Fish oils, Flax, or olive oils could compete with the Sesamin for effectiveness, or help increase the absorption?
I think the fish and flax can do a better job but then again,
I honestly don't know much about Sesamin, as studies are limited, but if u are tryin to restore lipid levels PCT, than be sure to EAT A LOT OF EGGS! Also, try to find a quality fish oil that is relativley high in Omega 3,6,9. Plant sterols will also help. Universal Natural Sterol Complex is awesome! Flax seed oil is good too. I wouldn't bother with the olive oil. As far as timing goes, I always try to evenly disperse dosages throughout the day but with fish oil u might think twice (sewer mouth). As far as absorbtion is concerned.... It really dosen't matter. Just get it in ya.