vet b12 complex injection
- 07-14-2006, 12:52 PM
- 07-14-2006, 03:28 PM
I have heard of people using the vet stuff. I think 1000mg is the avg. dose, though you may want to start lower. Be aware that the vet grade supposedly stings more. It won't be too hard to track down methyl-b12, and it is far more effective.
- 07-14-2006, 03:31 PM
07-14-2006, 03:33 PM
07-14-2006, 03:41 PM
07-14-2006, 06:06 PM
w/methyl it is immediate. w/vet grade I think it takes a couple of weeks. Start out injecting every day, then cut back to 1-3 times per week.
07-14-2006, 06:30 PM
Vet grade will kick in in few days to a week. The top of the thigh is the easiest place to inject a horse.
Intramuscular may bring faster results, subQ may provide longer lasting effect. All in all, it does not seem to matter.
Similar Forum Threads
- By lexmuscle in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 2Last Post: 04-17-2014, 11:31 PM
- By lexmuscle in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 5Last Post: 01-18-2014, 01:11 PM
- By lexmuscle in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-27-2013, 06:22 PM
- By 1hotblackchick in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 09-11-2007, 12:55 PM
- By myofreak in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2005, 01:47 AM