most effective creatine?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.8%

most effective creatine?

ok guys it's been a couple of months since i've been on this site so bear with me. I've been reading on creatine and still can decide which is best(i've read that cee is the best while other say its the same as creatine mono then theres others that di creatine malate and others are best). Iam going to buy in bulk between di creatine malate, cee, and creatine mono ect... Suggestions, opinions any proof showing one is better than the other.

2. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I would be happy to send you a couples samples of our newest product CHAOS

You can read more about it here first label at the top of the board.

First CHAOS Review!!!

Just email me at info@anabolicinnovations.com

With CHAOS sample in the subject line and your board name in the body along with your ship to address.

Thanks

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.8%

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    I would be happy to send you a couples samples of our newest product CHAOS

You can read more about it here first label at the top of the board.

First CHAOS Review!!!

Just email me at info@anabolicinnovations.com

With CHAOS sample in the subject line and your board name in the body along with your ship to address.

Thanks

CROWLER
    did you get the email yet? thanks
    •   

4. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.76%

Well you sound over joyed lol

Yes I received your email and tried to reply but it bounced.

Send me an email from an address I can reply to please.

CROWLER
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.8%

anymore suggestions, opinions. thanks
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I sent you one as well i'd like to try this stuff, if i get to try out USP's new creatine i'll try that first and use this after it and give you my impressions.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Nothing really works for me.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Ransom Note to Crowler

We've kidnapped Sammy. Send me a tub of Chaos and we return him safely to you. Otherwise I hook him up with a big pay raise and a huge corporation
  9. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.76%

Guys this was an offer to one person

Sorry I can't send out samples to everyone. BUT if you get the samples on the site you can name Chaos as one of them.

CROWLER
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.8%

Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    Ransom Note to Crowler

We've kidnapped Sammy. Send me a tub of Chaos and we return him safely to you. Otherwise I hook him up with a big pay raise and a huge corporation
    come on guys not tryin to be an ass but can someone please answer my original question. BTW CROWLER did u get my email?
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.8%

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    Guys this was an offer to one person

Sorry I can't send out samples to everyone. BUT if you get the samples on the site you can name Chaos as one of them.

CROWLER
    i feel special! (jk)
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%

doesn't that suck when noboby cares about a giving a good answer?...anyways, I stay away from CEE! ...stick with Mono. I have been on AST's Creatine HSC and it has been awesome for me. so you mightn want to give it a try.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.8%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyE
    doesn't that suck when noboby cares about a giving a good answer?...anyways, I stay away from CEE! ...stick with Mono. I have been on AST's Creatine HSC and it has been awesome for me. so you mightn want to give it a try.
    thanks for reply i thought nobody was going to answer (everyone was tryin to get a sample of the choas since CROWLER had offered it to me). i have used mono in the past and liked it. i just wanted a more cost effective creatine since u have to take dextrose with mono and not CEE thought CEE would be cheaper( that dextrose adds up after awhile) Why stay away from CEE? (not sayin i don't believe you just want to know why) Where can i get bulk mono for cheap can't find it anywhere all i find is CEE. I was always a bit skeptical about CEE never thought it was as great as it sounded. Anyways sorry for all that ranting probally put you to sleep.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.21%

actually CEE in the form of Omega Thunder is quite effective..can feel the difference between having it in my system and not when i work out...maybe its all the mind...but i still feel its effective..just ordered my bulk cee from cnw and will feedback to you if it's any good...

my advice is just go purchase a 100gm cee and try for urself whether there is any good in it...it worked for some it doesnt for some...so 100gm will finish in abt 30 days at 3 gm a day...and its not too expensive to get that 100gm...
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.8%

Quote Originally Posted by ZoMbSta
    actually CEE in the form of Omega Thunder is quite effective..can feel the difference between having it in my system and not when i work out...maybe its all the mind...but i still feel its effective..just ordered my bulk cee from cnw and will feedback to you if it's any good...

my advice is just go purchase a 100gm cee and try for urself whether there is any good in it...it worked for some it doesnt for some...so 100gm will finish in abt 30 days at 3 gm a day...and its not too expensive to get that 100gm...
    thanks man. keep me posted on how it goes. BTW do need to take dextrose with CEE like mono?
    BTW i know this completely off topic but how do how do put an avatar my profile doesn't let me.Thanks
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Best creatine? the chepest you can find that doesn't give you bloating or cramping. There's too many products with a generalized question.

Are you looking for a synergistic creatine product or just the creatine by itself?
  17. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.98%

I like effervescent creatine the best. Seems to give me the best pumps and makes my stomach feel better.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.8%

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Best creatine? the chepest you can find that doesn't give you bloating or cramping. There's too many products with a generalized question.

Are you looking for a synergistic creatine product or just the creatine by itself?
    looking for creatine in bulk powders.
  19. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.93%

Quote Originally Posted by megadose
    ok guys it's been a couple of months since i've been on this site so bear with me. I've been reading on creatine and still can decide which is best(i've read that cee is the best while other say its the same as creatine mono then theres others that di creatine malate and others are best). Iam going to buy in bulk between di creatine malate, cee, and creatine mono ect... Suggestions, opinions any proof showing one is better than the other.
    Since Creatine Ethyl Ester is sructurally different than monohydrate, there is no way that the two are excactly the same. The truth of the matter is, CEE, CEEM, DCM, Kre Alkalin, are all modifications of the original and in theory, are more effective. Unfortunately we all respond differently to different substances so opinions on which supplement is better, are gonna vary. For instance, a buddy of mine swears by mono. I think it sucks. Too much of the product needed, to get desired results. I know CEE alone worked really well for me but I like the idea of combining. I like products that use multiple delivery methods of an active ingredient cuz it usually ensures desired results through one method or another. So try em out and see for yo self!
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.41%

Mega/Easy,
    I wasn't trying to get Chaos.
    Nothing works for me - so I can't recommend anything.
  21. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.93%

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Mega/Easy,
    Creatine or supps in general?
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.8%

Mega/Easy,
    not even food ? (JK) BTW do you know where i can get cheap bulk creatine mono. Hey NO HYPE i'll probally give CEE a try when I finish with the mono quick Question though do i need to take dextrose with CEE to get it better absorbed like mono?
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Chaos if you're not looking for bulk and CEE if you're buying bulk creatine. No loading to worry about and usually easier on gastrointestinal sides.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.8%

Chaos if you're not looking for bulk and CEE if you're buying bulk creatine. No loading to worry about and usually easier on gastrointestinal sides.
    do i need to use Dextrose like mono so i can get it absorbed better?
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.66%

No, as far as I know you do not need a transport for it.
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.8%

No, as far as I know you do not need a transport for it.
    how many grams should i startout with? Is there anything else that should be taken to increase its effectiveness or its ok on its own.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.66%

Ya, there's a lot of synergistic products for it. However, i'd suggest clicking my sig and checking their products out. Crowler offered a free sample for a reason The stuff works and will give you what you're looking for.
  28. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

do i need to use Dextrose like mono so i can get it absorbed better?
    No you shouldn't need dextrose, but I would get something citrusy to mix it in. Let's just say that the flavor is a little less than pleasant (or at least it has been in my case, until I took Xceed by DS; it's pretty damn tasty. )
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.66%

haah Cougar, I know what ya mean! I tried it plain and cringed from the thought of the taste for days afterwards
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.21%

how many grams should i startout with? Is there anything else that should be taken to increase its effectiveness or its ok on its own.
    start at 2 gms or 3gms...and u will definitely need some gatorade or alike products to go with....heard the taste is worst than anything u can imagine(of cuz **** not included)....i will take mine with caffeine for that energy boost since most formulas out there includes caffeine in them..but the caffeine should not be taken too much or for too long a period..if not ur body will hav tolerance against it..

but to take it on its own is also ok...
  31. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.93%

As far as CEE needing an additional element to make it work more efficiently....No. CEE is monohydrate with an ester attached. By adding an ester, the absorbtion rate increases, the bloating is eliminated, and the dosage normally needed, is reduced. When u are using mono, it has a poor absorption rate so u have to "megadose" to get desired results. Since creatine draws water into the cell, when using mono, all of the unabsorbed creatine (along with the water) will be located outside the cell. This is what causes bloating.
  32. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.93%

Quote Originally Posted by NO HYPE
    As far as CEE needing an additional element to make it work more efficiently....No. CEE is monohydrate with an ester attached. By adding an ester, the absorbtion rate increases, the bloating is eliminated, and the dosage normally needed, is reduced. When u are using mono, it has a poor absorption rate so u have to "megadose" to get desired results. Since creatine draws water into the cell, when using mono, all of the unabsorbed creatine (along with the water) will be located outside the cell. This is what causes bloating.
    Oh yeah, and dosage. Like ZoMbSta said, it's usually somthin like 2-3 grams. When I used CEE straight, I would use about 4-5 grams, before and during workout but I got sick of havin to drink so much water so I just rely on the amounts that I get from NO-Xplode/Nitrobolic Extreme and that works just fine for me. All in all though....Trial and Error.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.41%

No Hype - creatine.

Some supps work very well for me (see P'full/Reloaded...)
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.8%

Quote Originally Posted by NO HYPE
    Oh yeah, and dosage. Like ZoMbSta said, it's usually somthin like 2-3 grams. When I used CEE straight, I would use about 4-5 grams, before and during workout but I got sick of havin to drink so much water so I just rely on the amounts that I get from NO-Xplode/Nitrobolic Extreme and that works just fine for me. All in all though....Trial and Error.
    no oxplode is great stuff used it before, i just think it's too overated for $35 i can get 1000 g of cee that why i became interested in bulk powders atthough this is all new to me.
  35. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.93%

no oxplode is great stuff used it before, i just think it's too overated for $35 i can get 1000 g of cee that why i became interested in bulk powders atthough this is all new to me.
    Yeah I hear ya on what u get for the price. U will save a lot. I just found that the effects of the creatine itself, didn't compare to the overall extended pumps and sustained energy that I get from the NO mixes, not to mention the fact that I'm still getting a good amount of creatine in various forms.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%

CEE is very hard (more so then mono. at 5g)on the kidneys. So be careful. Dude, stick with mono. The real research on creatine shows that creatine monohydrate is absorbed into the blood stream without a problem. A 5 gram dose of creatine monohydrate saturates blood plasma for up to an hour. Which is all you need for the gains that you want to see from creatine. Anyways, if you do go with CEE drink LOTS! of water and good luck.
  37. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.93%

No Hype - creatine.

Some supps work very well for me (see P'full/Reloaded...)
    Right on. Gotta nutha question. When u tried creatine (I'm just assuming you've tried different forms) did u notice an increase in your body's need for water? Only reason I ask is cuz that was the main thing that I noticed aside from a minimal increase in stamina.
  38. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.93%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyE
    CEE is very hard (more so then mono. at 5g)on the kidneys. So be careful. Dude, stick with mono. The real research on creatine shows that creatine monohydrate is absorbed into the blood stream without a problem. A 5 gram dose of creatine monohydrate saturates blood plasma for up to an hour. Which is all you need for the gains that you want to see from creatine. Anyways, if you do go with CEE drink LOTS! of water and good luck.
    CEE is mono with an ester attached. Please....Show me the REAL studies that show that larger amounts of mono ARE NOT needed when comparing to CEE. What do ya think a loading phase is and why do ya think u don't need it with CEE? Do ya have any studies that show where the mono and water goes once it saturates a cell? A 5 gram dose of mono saturates blood plasma for up to an hour? Then how long does CEE saturate blood plasma? And why would u only want the active ingredient to last an hour? Do you understand creatine and why we use it?
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.41%

Not that I recall...
  40. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

haah Cougar, I know what ya mean! I tried it plain and cringed from the thought of the taste for days afterwards
    Bulk CEE is the only thing I can think of that would make nolva seem tasty.

Similar Forum Threads

1. The best/most effective PH cycle lengths?
    By windwords7 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 09-11-2014, 10:06 PM
  2. Most effective way to take your Creatine???
    By JR07005 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 09:09 AM
  3. most effective creatine...
    By FitModel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-12-2007, 05:53 PM
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 10:57 AM
  5. What has been the most effective stack?
    By SethL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-09-2004, 03:31 PM