All you need to know about Smart drugs, and then some! Nuero-Tropics

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dr Liftalot
    GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN SIR!
    That made me think of Fight Club....
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen

2. Thanks for the info. I have piracetam, choline and some alcar. If piracetam works within a week, I may give it a shot. I need the brain power Lord knows.

I am however concerned about being able to note its effects. When I use anabolic steroids like tren I know it has its own effects on brain chemistry and I wouldn't want to confuse sharpened mental capacities from tren with piracetam. If the difference is huge though, then I will be able to tell within a weeks time. I think I'll study normally for a few weeks to kick off the semester then try a short experiment.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    Thanks for the info. I have piracetam, choline and some alcar. If piracetam works within a week, I may give it a shot. I need the brain power Lord knows.
    In all honesty, Id give Piracetam a month to take full effect. Aniracetam would likely work in a week though.
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen

4. Quote Originally Posted by Skigazzi
    Dude...I wrote that entire post on 12/3/05 (just that one post, not everything you posted) originally ...but I'll take it as a compliment that you thought highly enough of it to post it on this forum.
    yikes...Dr L you need to be sure to credit those who originally posted your "re-posts"...plagiarism (whether intentional or not) hurts a person's reputation, and just looks bad. good thing skigazzi is the easygoing type

but naturally we all appreciate the compilation. thanks.

5. Quote Originally Posted by same_old
    yikes...Dr L you need to be sure to credit those who originally posted your "re-posts"...plagiarism (whether intentional or not) hurts a person's reputation, and just looks bad. good thing skigazzi is the easygoing type

but naturally we all appreciate the compilation. thanks.

Well I had three versions of the easy mans stack. Each from a different source without a name. A screen name is hardly what I'd consider a source. I thought of that one as the best, I had no idea whether or not, skigazzi had just ripped it from somewhere else. I in no way care about credit, just sharing the good word of cognitive thinking. ( not to say, I don't want to give credit where credit is due.)

If I had not added in one of the easier stacks, allot of people would have just overlooked the whole thing. Sorry if i un-intentionally re-posted your post. But i felt it was the best written out of the lot of them.

Not to mention allot of the data I've compiled and somewhat re-written has come from many many sources. Most don't even give a name, if i was lucky a screen name. Which didn't source where they had gotten it ether.

Hopefully this clears things up a bit.

Dr liftalot
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dr Liftalot
    I had no idea whether or not, skigazzi had just ripped it from somewhere else.

It was a combination of ripping and writing I believe (its been a couple years now)..but like I said, I dont really care, its just funny to see yourself pop up in writing so to speak.

I started a chain email once in college, something stupid about Christmas...and 3 years later I got it at Christmas from someone who didnt know me in college...I found that amazing.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. All You Need to Know About DHT (DihydroTestosterone)
    By damage007 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: Yesterday, 04:59 AM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-21-2016, 09:50 AM
  3. All You need to Know about PCT!!!!
    By DRSTRISMADAST in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 09:22 PM
  4. All you need to know about bloodwork
    By Skeletor in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8