Post Cycle Questions for Finigenx Magnum

Maxondubz1

Awards
I was going to use Anagen and Rebound XT, Any comments would be appreciated.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
finigenx is a progestin and users have been known to experience significant shutdown... I would recommend obtaining a SERM such as tamoxifen citrate to add to what you already have to kickstart your gonads, and maybe some fenugreek (fenotest is awesome). what is the length of your cycle? what kind of gains have you made?

Maxondubz1

Awards
I just started monday. I am just trying to make sure I have everything I need for when my cycle is over. I am using 3ml 3times a day for the first week and for two weeks 6ml 3 times a day and last week 3ml 3 times a day.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
cool, keep us posted on your progress... check out the post cycle therapy section of this forum... great knowledge there

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Letro/Cabergoline @ .50 MG ed.

That should take care of any gyno related issues if you're not prone to it.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
finigenx is a progestin and users have been known to experience significant shutdown... I would recommend obtaining a SERM such as tamoxifen citrate to add to what you already have to kickstart your gonads, and maybe some fenugreek (fenotest is awesome). what is the length of your cycle? what kind of gains have you made?
Agreed, obtain some Nolva...you will be glad you did and it will help you solidify the gains you make much more effecently.
If you have the funds, I would recommend Designer Supplements ActivaTE/Rebound Reloaded stack for part of your PCT. Something like this would help you shed any water weight, boost your natural Test (and therefore your sex drive), keep estogen at bay, increase the volume of your gonades and possibly allow you to keep making gains while loosing body fat during PCT:
PCT week 1-3:
Nolva: 40mgs per day
ActivaTE: 4 caps pd
Rebound Reloaded: 4 caps pd
Fenugreek: 3 grams pd

PCT week 4
Nolva: 20mgs pd
ActivaTE: 5 caps pd
Rebound Reloaded: 4 caps pd
Fenugreek: 3 grams pd

PCT week 5
Nolva: 20mgs pd
ActivaTE: 6 caps pd
Rebound Reloaded: 3 caps pd
Fenugreek: 2 grams pd

PCT week 6-7
Stop Nolva
ActivaTE: 7 caps pd
Reloaded: 3 caps pd
Fenugreek:2 gramspd

Week 8
ActivaTE: 7 caps pd
Reloaded: 2 caps pd
Fenugreek:1 gram pd

Week 9-?
give your body a break from any hormone inducing supplement

This is a bit costly but well worth it if you can afford it. You could just keep the ActivaTE at 4 caps pd thoughout PCT and it will still be effective. In my experince, however, ActivaTE works expediently better at the doses I posted. That just my opinion from my experince.
Good luck and keep us posted on your progress!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Workin, what do you think of Letro since it is a progestin?

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Workin, what do you think of Letro since it is a progestin?
It wouldn't be a bad idea to keep some on hand. Due to the negative impact letro seems to have on lipids, I am hesitant to recommend people include it in there PCT unless it is needed.
If one starts to experience symptoms of gyno, I would then incorporate Letro at a very low dose as you recommended. Letro works very quickly and using it as soon as gyno symptoms start will be enough time to prevent gyno IMO. I would bet that most people would find it unnecessary in a cycle like this however.
The other concern with Letro is the rebound effect it can cause once discontinued. I realize that at lower doses, the effect will not be as pronounced, but again, if you can do without it, I think your better off.
These are just my opinions...I'm sure others may have a different view.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I used the finigenx about a year ago and it was ok (pumps were great!). definately not as potent as other compounds currently opn the market but also not as many sides. I did 5 weeks and nothing noticable while "on" as far as sides, but when I came off.... well, I knew I was shut down. the 1st week or two of PCT was kinda rough but didnt really lose any of my gains (5-7 lbs and increase in strength). I know finigenx is not a popular product here at AM but it worked pretty well for me