Awards
  • Established
This is in response to a post made by ALRI Rep on 7/3/06:

For best results here is the stack that was recomended,
weeks 1 through 2 front load Jungle Warfare 2 caps 3x daily

weeks 3 through 5 add Restore and run both JW and Restore 1 cap 3x daily

weeks 6 through 8 stop JW and double up on Restore 2 caps
3x daily.
#1 - Is anyone currently running JW at double the dose? (6 caps per day) I have not seen anyone on any boards running double the dose, yet they still have seen success. Is doubling the dose really going to result in double the affect/results?

#2 - Is anyone currently stacking the two products at the recommended doses of 1 cap 3x per day?

I am receiving my JW and Restore today and contemplating this dosing method. Should I start at 1 cap 3x per day JW and see how it goes and ramp up to double if I want, or just start out at double?

I have not seen this recommendation for dosing at any other board, so I am curious if ALRI thinks this will really maximize the results achieved on this product (and still be safe) or if it will just maximize sales.

Thanks.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
I e-mailed Raven who put me in contact w/ a sales rep.

I will transfer the information he provided:

1. This stack (above) is recommended for people who have used pro-hormones or anything else that would make your androgen recpters less sensitive. It is perfectly safe to stack the 2 products in this manner. But only if you have used AAS/PH in the past.

2. As I have not, and only used the NHA stack, PowerFULL and the like, I was told:

4 to 6 weeks of JW at 1 cap 3x daily then 4 to 6 weeks of Restore at 1 cap 3x daily with no over lap. As soon as you finish the JW start taking the Restore the next day.

They were very helpful once I contacted them.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
I got this from another board, but the user e-mailed ALRI and Author replied to him:

"At the recommended dosage almost all non AAS/PH users will see good results. Those that have used them can increase dosages to about 2 x suggested and note improved results, but those who have not really do not need to. It is like any other compound or product in that size does matter, but also depends upon the users history."

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
This is good to know, thanks for posting.

I got this from another board, but the user e-mailed ALRI and Author replied to him:

"At the recommended dosage almost all non anabolic steroids/PH users will see good results. Those that have used them can increase dosages to about 2 x suggested and note improved results, but those who have not really do not need to. It is like any other compound or product in that size does matter, but also depends upon the users history."

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
This is good to know, thanks for posting.
No problem. I am going to roll w/ the recommendations. I am on a cut now and taking 25mg E three times per day and 200mg C twice per day. Aside from an obvious decrease in expected gains due to slight caloric deficit, is there any perceived problem w/ running this E/C stack to overlap my JW for the next week?

After which I plan to eat maintenance and drop E/C.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
I also spoke w/ the ALRI rep who told me there would be no problem stacking JW with ActivaTE at perhaps 3 pills per day. The full 4-pills per day suggested dose of ActivaTE provides 1600mg of nettle root extract (Conjugated (-)3,4-divanillyl-tetrahydrofuran).

JW has a total (based on 3 pills per day) of 750mg of active ingredients:

Mormordica Chirantia Extract
Conjugated (-)3,4-divanillyl-tetrahydrofuran
ADED (5a-dehydro-etiocholane-1,4,6-trien-3-one-17-ol)
Proprietary Conjugated Coleonol Extract

There is obviously no way to tell how much nettle root you are getting out of those 750 mg, but even if it is 400mg (which it could not be due to the nettle root being listed 2nd on the label - I believe the highest content has to be the Mormordica Chirantia) you can still run 1200mg nettle root on top of that to get the 1600mg daily that Designer Supps recommends.

I believe Robboe has recommended the same.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Very good info, especially since I just took a few minutes out of my schedule to come and ask about this very particular subject. Well I found it quick, now back to running around I go

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I also spoke w/ the ALRI rep who told me there would be no problem stacking JW with ActivaTE at perhaps 3 pills per day. The full 4-pills per day suggested dose of ActivaTE provides 1600mg of nettle root extract (Conjugated (-)3,4-divanillyl-tetrahydrofuran).

JW has a total (based on 3 pills per day) of 750mg of active ingredients:

Mormordica Chirantia Extract
Conjugated (-)3,4-divanillyl-tetrahydrofuran
ADED (5a-dehydro-etiocholane-1,4,6-trien-3-one-17-ol)
Proprietary Conjugated Coleonol Extract

There is obviously no way to tell how much nettle root you are getting out of those 750 mg, but even if it is 400mg (which it could not be due to the nettle root being listed 2nd on the label - I believe the highest content has to be the Mormordica Chirantia) you can still run 1200mg nettle root on top of that to get the 1600mg daily that Designer Supps recommends.

I believe Robboe has recommended the same.

On paper, the extract of nettle in JW is slightly stronger...
Currently I am running:

3 JW
3 Restore
2-3 Activate
10-12 USP Pfull
8-10 USP Symmetry X

I am VERRRY pleased in my pct!:bb2:

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
On paper, the extract of nettle in JW is slightly stronger...
Currently I am running:

3 JW
3 Restore
2-3 Activate
10-12 USP Pfull
8-10 USP Symmetry X

I am VERRRY pleased in my post cycle therapy!:bb2:
That's PCT? :jaw:

I think that's probably the strongest combination I would ever possibly try, and I bet there are others like me.

I had great gains from NHA stack and another time from PowerFULL at 6 caps per day. I can't imagine that combination together. Potent stuff! Enjoy!

ChrisI

Awards
Post Evolution stack

I just came off an 8 week stack of Bam,JW and Restore. Is there anything I should take after this stack? I'm now beggining a cut.

Thanks in advance:)

agpetz

Awards
I just came off an 8 week stack of Bam,JW and Restore. Is there anything I should take after this stack? I'm now beggining a cut.

Thanks in advance:)
How did you dose and what were your results?

ChrisI

Awards
My dose

I gained about 6 lbs.

BAM 2 1 am 1 pm

JW 3 even

Restore 3 even

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
you will love jw and restore